Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:23 am
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
Leon looks at Shirotora with a guilty look on his face."It's my fault shes...dead." Tears fall down Leon's face.

Akey:did you barrie her body yet???? If not take me to her now!

"You see....She's in a different world...not this one." He says sadly.

Akey biggrin ifferent world?

"Yes...And Shirotora has the only thing that can lead you to her." Leon has a guilty look on his face."It's all my fault she's dead...Damn you Vincent." Then Leon grabs his head in pain as his scar glows and vincent says in Leon's head. " You don't mean it...Leon...You know you Want to use your anger on someone else." Vincent laughs evily.

Akey: Leon? Are you ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:24 am
ryuu: *smirks* i see you have healing powers. i do not, and i take all the abuse. if im injured, im injured. such a wimp you are. *shakes head* im so disappointed. *digs claws and fangs on koi's back*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:24 am
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
Leon looks at Shirotora with a guilty look on his face."It's my fault shes...dead." Tears fall down Leon's face.

Shirotora drops to his knees. "she is at....what is left of....our home..."

Akey:Well can you take me to her?!?!?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

"Yes...And Shirotora has the only thing that can lead you to her." Leon has a guilty look on his face."It's all my fault she's dead...Damn you Vincent." Then Leon grabs his head in pain as his scar glows and vincent says in Leon's head. " You don't mean it...Leon...You know you Want to use your anger on someone else." Vincent laughs evily.

"no, he is not." Then the black Knife from earlier materializes in his back."You...will not...take over my body...VINCENT!" Leon rips away from Vincent's body. "vincent...you will die today." Then leon grows angel wings and Vincent grows demon wings. Leon charges Vincent.  

MickeyTenshi

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:27 am
Misuzu0614
ryuu: *smirks* i see you have healing powers. i do not, and i take all the abuse. if im injured, im injured. such a wimp you are. *shakes head* im so disappointed. *digs claws and fangs on koi's back*

Koi:disappoinment is somthing im use to. *turns around and bites paw braking it* And thats fine cause what should i care of what you think? *heals back*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:27 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Shirotora shakes his head no. "no matter how.....hard.....i want too.....i just...i just..."  

Alice the Loving

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 am
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

"no, he is not." Then the black Knife from earlier materializes in his back."You...will not...take over my body...VINCENT!" Leon rips away from Vincent's body. "vincent...you will die today." Then leon grows angel wings and Vincent grows demon wings. Leon charges Vincent.

Akey:Uhhh......  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 am
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Shirotora shakes his head no. "no matter how.....hard.....i want too.....i just...i just..."

*hugs* i understand  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 am
ryuu: *screams in pain* you... insolent brat! *bites leg and breaks it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Vincent grows long hair and his eyes glow green he pulls out his blade that is 8 feet long and blocks Leon's hit. "YOu thought you could get rid of me that easily. Tell me what it is you love so i can take it from you." Vincent stabs Leon and throws him into a wall. "Thats easy. There is nothing i don't love." Leon slashes Vincent's chest.  

MickeyTenshi

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

*hugs* i understand

Shirotora hugs her back. "im...sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:32 am
Misuzu0614
ryuu: *screams in pain* you... insolent brat! *bites leg and breaks it*

*laughs and it heals back* hahaha!!! *bite other leg and it breaks*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:34 am
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi
iiAngel of Death Temari
MickeyTenshi

Vincent grows long hair and his eyes glow green he pulls out his blade that is 8 feet long and blocks Leon's hit. "YOu thought you could get rid of me that easily. Tell me what it is you love so i can take it from you." Vincent stabs Leon and throws him into a wall. "Thats easy. There is nothing i don't love." Leon slashes Vincent's chest.

Akey:*stare and eyes water up. Turns into a lion and wait to see if its ok from leon*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 am
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper
iiAngel of Death Temari
red 14 the sniper

*hugs* i understand

Shirotora hugs her back. "im...sorry"

Akey:No, no dont be sorry i understand the pain i do.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 am
" You won't survive this Leon." Vincent Slashes at Leon and Leon blocks and kicks Vincent in the knee causing Vincent to drop to the ground."You thought that A demon can beat me?" Then vincent turns and grabs Leon and starts to choke him."Yes i do..."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games