Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:00 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
(IM BACK!!! OMG ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE IVE SEEN U GUYS!!! FREAKIN HIGH SCHOOL IS SOOO BORING AND TIRING!!! ITS FRIGGIN STRESSFUL!!!)
Mitsuki and Luca walked around town, bored out of their minds.
((whoa! welcome back... and ed isint a slave anymore)) "you put it on your sword... on food... or on an peper sauce, it looses the toxins and makes the sauce sightly more spicy" ed said to shun, then spoted mitsuki and waved

(And neither is Shun. He has documented proof^^)
"Okay..Thank you." Shun said, putting it in his bag. then he saw Mitsuki and waved too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:01 pm
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
(IM BACK!!! OMG ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE IVE SEEN U GUYS!!! FREAKIN HIGH SCHOOL IS SOOO BORING AND TIRING!!! ITS FRIGGIN STRESSFUL!!!)
((whoa! welcome back... and ed isint a slave anymore)) "you put it on your sword... on food... or on an peper sauce, it looses the toxins and makes the sauce sightly more spicy" ed said to shun, then spoted mitsuki and waved
(really? what is he then? a master now?)
Mitsuki saw Ed waving and ran towards him. "ED!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" She hugged him suddenly. Luca just continued to gaze absentmindedly, away from them.

negima: hi mitsuki  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:01 pm
blessedheart
notingles
Misuzu0614

(And neither is Shun. He has documented proof^^)
"Okay..Thank you." Shun said, putting it in his bag. then he saw Mitsuki and waved too.

*yuki awakens noticing the othere people and the bandages*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 pm
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki saw Ed waving and ran towards him. "ED!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" She hugged him suddenly. Luca just continued to gaze absentmindedly, away from them.
((more to a rich guy with an big villa and the lab that he was born)) "um... me too?" ed asked confused "toght it is bad news... i dont work for you... or anyone in particular anymore"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
((more to a rich guy with an big villa and the lab that he was born)) "um... me too?" ed asked confused "toght it is bad news... i dont work for you... or anyone in particular anymore"
"That's okay!" She said happily. "I don't mind!" Mitsuki let go of Ed and looked at Negima and Shun. "Hey you guys!" She waved excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 pm
Shun smiled at Mitsuki and laughed a bit at the hug. "Hey Mitsuki." Shun said happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:05 pm
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
notingles
Misuzu0614
"That's okay!" She said happily. "I don't mind!" Mitsuki let go of Ed and looked at Negima and Shun. "Hey you guys!" She waved excitedly.

negima: whats up mitsuki?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:06 pm
"you surealy are hiper right now suki..." ed says geting up ((he was sited)) and walking to luca "and... who are you?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm
"Yup!" Mitsuki walked towards Shun and smiled. "Hey! What's up?"
Luca turned his head to look at Ed and said, "I'm Mitsuki's childhood friend."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 pm
Misuzu0614

Shun smiled. "Nothing really. How are you?" He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:10 pm
-sev, severus and nemu talk quietly, for once, thier was no stress in thier voice- i heard that goro is....
severus:EWWWWWWW!!!!, how twisted go u have to be to look at that
nemu: pretty twisted, evidently ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm
*yuki stands up and walksover to shun negima and ed*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun smiled. "Nothing really. How are you?" He asked.
Mitsuki bobbed her head from side to side, grinning like a little kid. "I'm good! Well, for the most part that is. But everything's all good!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:14 pm
Misuzu0614
"i see, i'm ed, an former slave of mitsuki's... and now twice as wealthy as her.... strangely i admit" ed said then heard sev serverus and nemu, turning to them "i have a question... scince you three aways know something of whats hapening... explain why an khorm warrior tried to contract me to kill all vampires of this city"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:14 pm
-they all sit on the roof, listening to severus sing-....im only doing this cuz yuki said i actually have a nice voice
sev: its true, you do ^^  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games