Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Af Mas
Gary Gygax died. Brett Favre is retiring. Other stuff involving one of my crappy jobs. Not been a good day so far sad

/pat I feel your pain crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:09 pm
I am living in fear of getting sick. My employer has a double ear infection, a sinus infection and bronchitis, which she has caught from various kids. I don't have insurance so I dunno what I'd do if I needed antibiotics.

Also, Affy can't get off work for the weekend of my birthday. We had plans to meet in Madison, since we both have ties there. I r sad.

Oh...and I totally hurt my back doing stretches with the kids at the day care.
gonk  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:50 am
So I went to the dentist yesterday (all by myself, I was very proud), and everything's exactly as I figured: I have a few teeny tiny cavities between my teeth, need 1 filling in a back tooth, and I have mild periodontis (my gums have slightly receded due to gingivitis). Nothing that isn't easily fixable, I just need to call & make an appointment to do it. I'm really pleased with this office; all the staff are really nice and friendly, & they don't make you feel like a horrible person for not brushing and flossing every other hour (like most dentists do).

I'm also going to be making an appointment (sometime) for an oral surgical consult to have my wisdom teeth removed. I think I'm going to wait 'til June 14 to have it done, 'cause I have from then 'til July 14 free to devote to recuperation time. whee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:26 pm
I had to skip my Speech class because, on a whim, I opened my mailbox at the Suites. It's always empty, except for today. Today, I had a letter from Business Affairs saying that my account was overdue and that I was supposed to attend a meeting on FEBRUARY THE 28TH! Needless to say I flipped out. I turned in my listening inventory paper to my Speech instructor and ran to Business Affairs. And it was there that I was told that my account was all paid up, and that some IDIOT had put someone else's notice in MY mailbox.

*twitches* I want to kill something. Something ALIVE.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:40 pm
So my work can't guarantee they can grant me my change of availability. Okay, fine, whatever. They'd better damn well find some way to accomodate or I have to quit it. I can't keep up two jobs if I'm working 13 hours a day in block chunks or having no days off whatsoever.

And I don't mean to sound pissy, but I left my messenger on today (on accident) when I went to work today. It should've defaulted to Away or Busy when my computer went to screen saver or hibernate, so just people know, my Away status means exactly what it says, Away. If it didn't, then I apologize.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:26 pm
FogSage
I had to skip my Speech class because, on a whim, I opened my mailbox at the Suites. It's always empty, except for today. Today, I had a letter from Business Affairs saying that my account was overdue and that I was supposed to attend a meeting on FEBRUARY THE 28TH! Needless to say I flipped out. I turned in my listening inventory paper to my Speech instructor and ran to Business Affairs. And it was there that I was told that my account was all paid up, and that some IDIOT had put someone else's notice in MY mailbox.

*twitches* I want to kill something. Something ALIVE.
Didn't you look at the name on the envelope??? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:03 pm
I am a very unhappy person right now. I had a shitty day, to find out more shitty news that they won't fix my account.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:10 pm
Af Mas
So my work can't guarantee they can grant me my change of availability. Okay, fine, whatever. They'd better damn well find some way to accomodate or I have to quit it. I can't keep up two jobs if I'm working 13 hours a day in block chunks or having no days off whatsoever.

And I don't mean to sound pissy, but I left my messenger on today (on accident) when I went to work today. It should've defaulted to Away or Busy when my computer went to screen saver or hibernate, so just people know, my Away status means exactly what it says, Away. If it didn't, then I apologize.

It didn't set to away D:  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:17 pm
Forcive Habit
I am a very unhappy person right now. I had a shitty day, to find out more shitty news that they won't fix my account.
Your Gaia account?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Your Gaia account?

Yeah X.x  

Forcive Habit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:37 pm
Forcive Habit
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Your Gaia account?

Yeah X.x
Did they tell you why atleast? =(  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Your Gaia account?

Yeah X.x

I was banned for botting about 2 months ago, and they loked into it, and it was apparently an "appropriatly placed" ban =_=  

Forcive Habit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:57 pm
Forcive Habit
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Your Gaia account?

Yeah X.x

I was banned for botting about 2 months ago, and they loked into it, and it was apparently an "appropriatly placed" ban =_=
Wow so they didn't give you any other info than that? Do you have someone else who uses your comp or something that they might have matched to your IP that might have been botting?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:05 pm
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Your Gaia account?

Yeah X.x

Wow so they didn't give you any other info than that? Do you have someone else who uses your comp or something that they might have matched to your IP that might have been botting?

Naw, I figure it's spyware that I got from going to a bad website. I have a tracking cookie that keeps poping up on norton, and I can't get rid of it, probably because it's from norton itself XD  

Forcive Habit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:10 pm
Gah Norton really is like a virus. It took like three visits to Best Buy (computer service area) and the there is still crap left from Norton on my comp but at least it is all turned off at this point. I just finally switched over to a new virus system because Norton has become too heavy handed and just isn't at the top anymore. It's good, but it takes such a toll on the computers and it would lag mine like crazy when ever it ran. xp  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games