Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Manda_Tifa
FogSage
I had to skip my Speech class because, on a whim, I opened my mailbox at the Suites. It's always empty, except for today. Today, I had a letter from Business Affairs saying that my account was overdue and that I was supposed to attend a meeting on FEBRUARY THE 28TH! Needless to say I flipped out. I turned in my listening inventory paper to my Speech instructor and ran to Business Affairs. And it was there that I was told that my account was all paid up, and that some IDIOT had put someone else's notice in MY mailbox.

*twitches* I want to kill something. Something ALIVE.
Didn't you look at the name on the envelope??? sweatdrop

There was a name, but I thought that it was the person who had personally WROTE typed the letter.

....and in my panic, I might've completely ignored that....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Krissim Klaw
Gah Norton really is like a virus. It took like three visits to Best Buy (computer service area) and the there is still crap left from Norton on my comp but at least it is all turned off at this point. I just finally switched over to a new virus system because Norton has become too heavy handed and just isn't at the top anymore. It's good, but it takes such a toll on the computers and it would lag mine like crazy when ever it ran. xp

My Norton year ended earlier in the year and I never reinstalled it. I have AVG among other programs to find and get rid of crap which seems to work fine, AVG updates like every day, and the computer runs better without Norton.

In my news, I really hope Tetris DS is worth the money I spent on ebay for it. xp  

Eddily

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:26 pm
Oh God, my back hurt so much this morning. I slept decent and used a heating pad, but when I woke up to my employer calling me and asking if I could come in early...I was in so much pain. Hurt to just stand. Some Aleve worked for about five hours, and it hasn't hurt nearly that much again, I guess it got stiff in my sleep?

So, I'm not even 20 and I pulled my back doing simple stretches with kids. >_> I feel oooold. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:17 pm
shoki_de_nai
Oh God, my back hurt so much this morning. I slept decent and used a heating pad, but when I woke up to my employer calling me and asking if I could come in early...I was in so much pain. Hurt to just stand. Some Aleve worked for about five hours, and it hasn't hurt nearly that much again, I guess it got stiff in my sleep?

So, I'm not even 20 and I pulled my back doing simple stretches with kids. >_> I feel oooold. crying

My legs feel the same way after getting up in the morning. I actually have to do stretches in the morning so that my legs don't ache later on. It's pathetic...  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:37 am
Life sucks. That is all -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:24 am
shoki_de_nai

I have the same problem with my back, hips and knees. Blew both my knees out running in a game of extreme frisbee. Busted my hips from having my daughter and my back got taken out by a 2 year old with a vacuum.  

hex_xombie

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:26 am
WEll I got my DS (its cobalt blue and black) and my copy of Pokemon Pearl but it is giving my problems with connecting to WiFi. It never shows other people being online and such. Its very sad. I dunno if its cause I don't have friend codes or what.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:45 am
hex_xombie
WEll I got my DS (its cobalt blue and black) and my copy of Pokemon Pearl but it is giving my problems with connecting to WiFi. It never shows other people being online and such. Its very sad. I dunno if its cause I don't have friend codes or what.

Yeah, that might be it. Did you get the DS Lite or the old DS style with the blue and black?  

Af Mas

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:54 am
Hex the problem is more than likely that you don't have friendcodes in your palpad in the game. Try to connect you DS to wifi though to see if it actually is connecting or not. If not, check your router settings and go to the Nintendo wifi site to try to troubleshoot the problem. If it is connecting then it is just simply the lack of codes in the palpad. If you want though, add me into your palpad and I'll add you. We can try to connect to each other sometime when I am not at work. Also there is a list of people and their codes in the Pokemon D/P thread in the first post.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:50 am
Af Mas
hex_xombie

Yeah, that might be it. Did you get the DS Lite or the old DS style with the blue and black?

The new one. The DS Lite blue and black that game out in feb.  

hex_xombie

King Kento

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:37 pm
Crenn

Life is awesome. Thats it domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:48 pm
King Kento
Crenn

Life is awesome. Thats it domokun

Depends on the circumstances to how you view life.  

Hunter Morda

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:29 pm

So, I saw a new shrink today, this guy seems decent so far. He's starting me on two medicines I've never taken before, but which he thinks might help.

Zyprexa, which is supposedly really good stuff for keeping the voices in your head from convincing you to go on killing sprees, and it more-or-less stabilizes you in general.

&

Depakote, which aside from making me less crazy, supposedly is also used to treat migraine headaches... and since I have no shortage of those, yea. Lets just hope it works.

I'm always hesitant to experiment with new medications, especially since Sabby isn't here right now to monitor me and make sure I don't do anything too out of the ordinary, but since they want to do blood work a week or so after I start them I guess I have to chance it and hope for the best. Then again, if they ever do find a good combination of medications for me, I really wonder what will happen to me... because I know if I was ever completely sane I'd not be who I am and have been for all these years (not that that would be a bad thing).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Guh, I shall be happy when the other assistant is able to be fired. She can't be right now 'cause my employer is in the middle of getting her day care license renewed and some crap about that. But, the woman hardly works. She takes Mon and Tues off, and Tuesday is because she takes her four month old son to a play group so she can "meet other moms"...even though she works at a Day Care. She always leaves as early as possible, acts like a supervisor to me, and spends far too much time holding her son and letting him use her breast as a pacifier. She's also had to be severely reprimanded for not changing diapers before I was hired, and now just asks me to do it. On top of that, she pads her hours a lot, so my employer has been keeping track herself in order to prove she's doing it.

Blarg, she called in sick yesterday and then today called and said her grandfather had died yesterday and she will be far too upset to face work until next Wednesday. 'Course she waited to call until 15 min after her shift started. Ugh. I don't know if I believe her or not.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Red August

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:13 pm
Edited by a mod:

Comments removed for being inflammatory in nature.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games