Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:54 pm
hex_xombie
Af Mas
hex_xombie
WEll I got my DS (its cobalt blue and black) and my copy of Pokemon Pearl but it is giving my problems with connecting to WiFi. It never shows other people being online and such. Its very sad. I dunno if its cause I don't have friend codes or what.

Yeah, that might be it. Did you get the DS Lite or the old DS style with the blue and black?

The new one. The DS Lite blue and black that game out in feb.

I want that one D:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:12 pm
Af Mas
hex_xombie
Af Mas
hex_xombie
WEll I got my DS (its cobalt blue and black) and my copy of Pokemon Pearl but it is giving my problems with connecting to WiFi. It never shows other people being online and such. Its very sad. I dunno if its cause I don't have friend codes or what.

Yeah, that might be it. Did you get the DS Lite or the old DS style with the blue and black?

The new one. The DS Lite blue and black that game out in feb.

I want that one D:

And I want a pink one :< They didn't have any in stock and I didn't want to wait. I figured how to hook to the wifi but now I dunno how to do the pal pad.  

hex_xombie

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:38 am
I just cut off a long time friendship. I was tired of being belittled and s**t. So just ended it. Funny thing is, I feel so much better now.

On a rather happier note got an interesting pm on Fur Affinity that might be another commission thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:12 am
Kakarotto-san
I just cut off a long time friendship. I was tired of being belittled and s**t. So just ended it. Funny thing is, I feel so much better now.

On a rather happier note got an interesting pm on Fur Affinity that might be another commission thing.

That is always hard but sometime best if the relationship is doing more harm that good. Sounds like it was.  

Ventarra

Ventarra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 am
Red August
Edited by a mod:

Comments removed for being inflammatory in nature.

That's a lot less inflammatory that the original post. xd
I saw it but didn't want to say anything because I didn't think there was anything to say to someone in that bad of a mood that would not make things worse. sweatdrop

Hope you're feeling better Red.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:15 am
Hunter Morda
King Kento
Crenn
Life sucks. That is all -.-

Life is awesome. Thats it domokun

Depends on the circumstances to how you view life.

Yea, I think it's a 50/50 usually.  

Ventarra

Ventarra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:16 am
J.Kougar

So, I saw a new shrink today, this guy seems decent so far. He's starting me on two medicines I've never taken before, but which he thinks might help.

Zyprexa, which is supposedly really good stuff for keeping the voices in your head from convincing you to go on killing sprees, and it more-or-less stabilizes you in general.

&

Depakote, which aside from making me less crazy, supposedly is also used to treat migraine headaches... and since I have no shortage of those, yea. Lets just hope it works.

I'm always hesitant to experiment with new medications, especially since Sabby isn't here right now to monitor me and make sure I don't do anything too out of the ordinary, but since they want to do blood work a week or so after I start them I guess I have to chance it and hope for the best. Then again, if they ever do find a good combination of medications for me, I really wonder what will happen to me... because I know if I was ever completely sane I'd not be who I am and have been for all these years (not that that would be a bad thing).

sweatdrop Uh, good luck and please don't kill us?

Seriously though I hope that stuff helps. Must be hard to deal with.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:31 pm
I just got my copy of Smash Brothers Brawl! I love the video store business. Tommorrow night I shall be enjoying it.

*runs off to do the happy dance*  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:07 am
Kakarotto-san
I just got my copy of Smash Brothers Brawl! I love the video store business. Tommorrow night I shall be enjoying it.

::has no Wii:: crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:13 am
Kakarotto-san

Already!?!? *jealous*  

LilKitty115

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:39 am
Kakarotto-san

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU, I SAY! stressed

I have to wait until TOMORROW to get mine......and I have to go all the way to Sallisaw for it....T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:36 am
Hunter Morda
King Kento
Crenn
Life sucks. That is all -.-

Life is awesome. Thats it domokun

Depends on the circumstances to how you view life.

Mostly, its still rather hard to argue that Life sucks even then. Perhaps an individuals living arrangements suck, but not life.

King Kento

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:20 am
Life is beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:00 pm
I still feel ragged from the virus I had last week. I kind of worry that it's affected my brain - I'm a little more likely to be confused, a little more likely to have trouble remembering words.  

Shaviv

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games