Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm
Eliel mumbles, keeping his pillow over his head as snivy and Pidove try and get him out of bed. Finally he tosses the pillow off, knocking over snivy. "Finefinefine. I'm up, Now leave me alone." Standing up he returned both of them to their pokeballs and contented himself with sleepily walking the halls to wake himself up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:58 pm
"Attention...attention please." A voice came over the PA system, it was Sub's. "Will all Snagem members please report to the battlefield downstairs, that is all."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 pm
Lykas was planning to draw out the battle so that Arthur's and Alex's Pokemon could both get some experience in but when he heard Sub's voice over the intercom, he decided they should go ahead and end the battle here. "Let's continue this later. Sounds like Sub's looking for everyone." He announced as he recalled Arcus to his side. The Castform nodded and disrupted the chi that was creating his false sun.

"Now we play the waiting game....." The hybrid decided with a small laugh. The three of them were already at the battlefield, after all.

Odd and Kaya appeared shortly thereafter. Only, something might be off about Odd. The Channeler's eyes were bright blue. "Well, then. It looks like we weren't the first ones down here, after all...." Kaya announced as he cuddled Anael to his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:10 pm
Arthur smiled when contact was made and was about to follow up with the combination when the Supersonic suddenly came. When he landed, Lava would immediately caught in the soundwave. He probably would have been a goner then if the sirens didn't suddenly sound, putting an end to the battle. They'd have to end the battle for now. "You heard him Alex," he called over. To Squirrel and the others, he added "c'mon you guys." Squirrel nodded and ran over while Lightning had to wait for Lillipup to get off it. Its fire fang had found its mark and now it was wincing despite the fact it was made of hard steel.

Once everyone was assembled, he looked to Lykas to lead the way since - like a lot of the areas in Snagem - he had no idea where the battlefield was. "Could you..." He trailed off, expecting Lykas to know what he was asking.  

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm
Seeing Supersonic hit its mark, Alex cheered to herself silently. Things were going to her way no- "Huh? What?" she blinked in surprise at Sub's sudden message. And just like that, the battle was suspended. "Awww..." she sighed, recalling her Magnemite. She also called Lillipup over, the pup still hanging off Lightning by his teeth. He would quickly let go and leap into Alex's arms to receive a pet on the head. "So...where's Sub? This is the battlefield isn't it? Or, or...! Is there another super secret battlefield?!" she asked Lykas, eyes lit with excitement.

Connor wasn't too far off from the battlefield, silently sliding in. He'd sigh, wanting know what that undercover mission was but perhaps Sub's announcement would prove to be more of interest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 pm
The lights would suddenly go out as everyone gathered at the field. Laughter would be heard following the sudden darkness and Sub would speak again. "Ha! Like Mareep to the slaughter, you have all fallen into my trap! Now it's time I burned the Venomoth that got too close to the flame!" He said. Following his speech the sound of machines whirling, clanking, and chugging would be heard. The ground beneath the Snagems would feel as it it vibrated and if anyone managed to make it for the door, they would find it locked tight. "This is the end of all of you!" Sub shouted as the lights clicked on afterwards, revealing the battlefield was lined with tables filled with food, drinks, and party favors. "Oh, right, didn't I mention it? We're celebrating the team's birthday today!" Sub said as he was now visibly standing in the center of the room when the lights came on. "Come on! Enjoy yourselves! Eat, drink, be merry! Perhaps we'll sit back and watch each other battle as well!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Odd would have been the only person capable of escape, unless Sub had done something to prevent Ghost-type Pokemon and Channelers from escaping when the room began to shake. The channeler made for the door in an attempt to escape but he was quickly snatched up by one of Lykas' tentacles. "Where are you headed? If we're all gonna die, you're going out with the rest of us." The hybrid smirked at his partner who could only whimper in response.

"I don't wanna die!" Kaya screamed as the lights went out, huddling over Anael on the floor as it shook, hoping that by protecting the baby, he would somehow protect himself via karma.

When the lights came back on, however both Kaya and Odd were red-faced and hoping to simply disappear. Odd would try via his illusions but it wasn't working right now. Too much fear from a moment before was still clouding his mind. Neither would say anything, though. "Really, Sub? We were in the middle of that, already." Lykas finally said with a laugh, in regards to Sub's mention of watching others battle.

Speaking of battles, the hybrid looked to his three Pokemon who'd been training alone int he corner. Sphynx was visibly exhausted, laying on the floor as she tried to catch her breath. Latifah was on his butt next to her, though it wasn't clear if he'd been like that before the lights went down or if he had fallen. And Le Faye was looking around for the source of all this. She wanted to hurt someone right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:24 pm
"Shut up, water boy." Sub huffed and folded his arms. "Least I was trying to be nice." He said, walking over to the bleachers and sat down. "Actually, I just had another idea. Let's have a Pokemon Contest, right here, right now. It would be different from the usual battling, would it not? What do you guys have to say about that? I could be the judge too." Sub said as Nevermore swooped into the room and perched on his shoulder. "Sorry girl, we won't be joining in." The Murkrow let out a disappointed squawk. "Aw, sorry."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:30 pm
As the lights shut off and laughter filled the room, Alex looked around wide eyed and confused as to what was going on. After Sub's eerie speech, the room began to shake and the blonde fell to the floor quickly. "What's going on? Is it an earthquake or an Earthquake? Ahhh..." she whined, trying to avoid whatever was happening by hugging the floor as best she could.

Connor clentched his teeth, lunging for the door since he was still close to it. Unfortunately, it was locked all of a sudden, most likely Sub's fault. "I had heard rumors...So he's finally snapped..." he shook his head. Was this really how he was going down? Suddenly, the lights returned and the shaking stopped to reveal the set up of some kind of celebration. "...What?" Connor groaned as he leered at Sub. All of this was just some ploy for a birthday party? Somehow, he wasn't all that disappointed, he was hungry after all.

Alex was already over it, captivated at the tables of food and drink. "Ooh! Ooh! Happy Birthday Snagem!" she cheered, darting for the tables. At the mention of contest, Alex turned and raised her hand. "I'll participate!" she stated. "I'll pass..." Connor huffed, taking a drink off the table.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 pm
Allen took off his goggles, Magby hanging from his hip. "What." he said, as if more of a confused statement rather than a question. He expected a smooth running organization, people in dark uniforms and.... there were Pokemon Contests here now. What?

Gazing at the surrounding area, Zest let out a small spark of approval from her lips, a bright yellow to indicate she was in proper health.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:15 pm
"Hey, who is that?" Sub said as he took notice of the goggle wearing lad and his tiny Magby. "Can I help you?" He asked the mysterious trainer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm
Kairi said nothing, simply burying her face against Kain's chest. Tsura and Dante continued to keep an eye on the two. Tsura looked at the two, thinking that there was something suspicious going on considering the length of the hug. And then, clear as day, Sub's message over the PA would ring in their ears, causing Kairi to jolt up, banging the top of her head against Kain's chin. She would rub the sore spot, wincing slightly. "We should probably see what's going..." Kairi mumbled, barely audible. Tsura and Dante looked to one another, before looking back to Kairi and Kain. "We'll meet you two down there. Try not to keep snuggling for too long. If Reno finds you two, you know there's going to be trouble." Kairi sighed, watching her friends walk off and out of the room. They were right of course. It would be bad if she let herself grow too attached to Kain. The redhead let go of the taller boy, and stood up, lifting her Houndour off the ground and letting the pup rest in her arms. Kairi put a hand out towards Kain as a way of offering to help him up off the floor. "C'mon, we should get going. Before my nutbrained friends get too suspicious."  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 pm
Allen would respond "Huh? Oh, I'm new here. The names Allen." Goggles hanging around his neck, the boy put a handout to shake out of his dark blue thin leather jacket. His black hair was dusty, like he had been riding on the hover board behind him for a long time. As for the Magby, she was just looking around curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 am
"I'd be up for a contest." Lykas agreed with Sub's previous question, walking over to a table and partaking of veggie snacks.

"I'd be up for one." Odd agreed as well, following Lykas to a snack table, though he moved to one with more meat when he saw all the veggies on the one Lykas had chosen.

Kaya stood back from the rest of the Snagems, unsure if he wanted to participate in a contest. The idea was confusing to him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:35 pm
Arthur's attention was drawn at the sudden cover of darkness. Lava's flame provided minimal light, but it was enough for Arthur to see Lykas and Alex. At Sub's speech, Arthur tensed with fear, standing protectively around Lava, who was panicking at the moment. Usually Squirrel would have joined him, but he seemed excited by the noises this time. Lightning on the otherhand, just floated around boredly.

When the lights came back on, Arthur let out a sigh of relief when he realized it was just a harmless surprise party. "Guess this is his version of April Fools," ] he thought briefly. Looking over the trays of foodstuff, Arthur took a few steps backwards while Squirrel didn't hesitate to run over. "I'm not sure I'm old enough to drink," Arthur said in embarrassment. "But all the same, happy birthday Snagem."

At the mention of a contest, Arthur thought for a moment but ultimately decided against it.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games