Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Ventarra
J.Kougar

So, I saw a new shrink today, this guy seems decent so far. He's starting me on two medicines I've never taken before, but which he thinks might help.

Zyprexa, which is supposedly really good stuff for keeping the voices in your head from convincing you to go on killing sprees, and it more-or-less stabilizes you in general.

&

Depakote, which aside from making me less crazy, supposedly is also used to treat migraine headaches... and since I have no shortage of those, yea. Lets just hope it works.

I'm always hesitant to experiment with new medications, especially since Sabby isn't here right now to monitor me and make sure I don't do anything too out of the ordinary, but since they want to do blood work a week or so after I start them I guess I have to chance it and hope for the best. Then again, if they ever do find a good combination of medications for me, I really wonder what will happen to me... because I know if I was ever completely sane I'd not be who I am and have been for all these years (not that that would be a bad thing).

sweatdrop Uh, good luck and please don't kill us?

Seriously though I hope that stuff helps. Must be hard to deal with.

Thanks. I'm still unsure about it, but I guess we'll see how it goes...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Sooo I was in a car accident today. I was driving home from the school, after finishing some stuff, and it was raining pretty seriously. I come to a stoplight, and its red, so I hit the breaks. Well...the wheels locked. The car kept moving, and I couldn't stop it. A woman was coming from the other dirrection, and I slamed right into her. Her car didn't suffer much damage, and the front of mine was pretty totaled. The air bags poped out, and I was pretty much frozen in fear. It was probably the scariest experiance of my life. After it happened, I really couldn't think right.

Thankfully, I'm not really hurt. I'll have some bruises, but nothing serious. The officers at the scene were really, really nice. I was pretty much sobbing, so I think they felt bad for me. My parent scame and picked me up, and then took me home.

I'm shaken up really. I couldn't stop shaking when I got home. This was probably the scariest experiance of my life. I really...couldn't stop shaking. I couldn't stop the car, and I could see the other car coming to hit me. I thought I was going to die, I'm not joking, or trying to make this dramatic. But this was scary as s**t. But I'm alright now. I feel calmer anyway. I just wanted to get this last bit out, so I could kind of breathe easy.  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Sirus Jin
Sooo I was in a car accident today. I was driving home from the school, after finishing some stuff, and it was raining pretty seriously. I come to a stoplight, and its red, so I hit the breaks. Well...the wheels locked. The car kept moving, and I couldn't stop it. A woman was coming from the other dirrection, and I slamed right into her. Her car didn't suffer much damage, and the front of mine was pretty totaled. The air bags poped out, and I was pretty much frozen in fear. It was probably the scariest experiance of my life. After it happened, I really couldn't think right.

Thankfully, I'm not really hurt. I'll have some bruises, but nothing serious. The officers at the scene were really, really nice. I was pretty much sobbing, so I think they felt bad for me. My parent scame and picked me up, and then took me home.

I'm shaken up really. I couldn't stop shaking when I got home. This was probably the scariest experiance of my life. I really...couldn't stop shaking. I couldn't stop the car, and I could see the other car coming to hit me. I thought I was going to die, I'm not joking, or trying to make this dramatic. But this was scary as s**t. But I'm alright now. I feel calmer anyway. I just wanted to get this last bit out, so I could kind of breathe easy.

*hugs tightly* Oh wow, glad you're ok. I've had a few scary experiences in my car, but not as bad as that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:38 pm
Eddily
Sirus Jin

*hugs tightly* Oh wow, glad you're ok. I've had a few scary experiences in my car, but not as bad as that.

Thanks Ed. I'm alright, not my car though...  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:39 pm
The car can be replaced.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:42 pm
Diana Vulpes
The car can be replaced.

Cars are sadly expensive >.<  

Sirus Jin

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:47 pm
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
The car can be replaced.

But you are priceless. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 pm
shoki_de_nai
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
The car can be replaced.

Irreplaceable.

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:10 pm
Awww thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:47 am
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
The car can be replaced.

Irreplaceable.
For everything else, there's Mastercard. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Won't insurance help you get your car fixed, or at least get you a new one?  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:07 am
If your car has all 4 wheels locked, ease up on the brakes and semi 'pump' the brake. The ABS system essentially does that really fast in the event of all tires locking. If your car has ABS and it activates, keep your foot on the brake and don't let go as that pedal will vibrate like hell... can be quite a shock it if happens.

For those interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcQaHhSMGKM (Demos)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-lock_braking_system (History and also how it works)
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/anti-lock-brake.htm

But either way, glad that you're ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:36 pm
Finally, I have Brawl, and I am exceptionally disappointed with the outcome. I don't see myself playing it much. Melee was a much better game.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:58 pm
FogSage
Finally, I have Brawl, and I am exceptionally disappointed with the outcome. I don't see myself playing it much. Melee was a much better game.

Why am I suprised? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:19 am
Af Mas
FogSage

Why am I suprised? rolleyes

There are several reasons I don't like it, but I won't bore you with the details.

Ah well. I bought it, I don't feel like selling it. I'll try my hand at unlocking all the characters before I give up on it for good.

Oh, and a group of people (I'm guessing) have placed picket signs all around the suites and the campus. It's all conservative moron nonsense, like "84% of all rapes happen between people who KNOW each other." and "Marijuana is a highly addictive drug that will make you want to kill people." and stuff like that. Surprisingly enough, there was not one "Fags burn in HELL" sign to be found.

People are so stupid. Work done in vain is still done in vain and therefore is no work at all. It's pointless to put s**t like this on the campus when most people (I hope) know better than to believe it.

Such idiocy. =_=  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:37 am
FogSage
"84% of all rapes happen between people who KNOW each other."
I actually wouldn't be surprised if that were true. sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games