Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
"Tora...i'm sorry." Leon says. "You can't die...." Leon feels her faint heartbeat." Tora!"

The portal closes with out anything comeing out.

"NO!" Leon screams. Leon drops to his knees.

"mother...why?" Shirotora says looking at Tora's bell.

Leon opens the door. "Ring it...Shiro. she's alive...I will bring her back..but i may...not make it back." Leon looks at him.

"wheres vincent?" Shirotora asks looking at leon in the eyes

" I don't know but that does'nt matter right now." Then leon's scar starts to Glow black. "aghhh!" Vincent says in his mind, " You won't forget."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:34 pm
sora: hey mitsuki. now that theyre back in their kingdom, wanna visit ours too?
mitsuki: why not? lets go.
both: *holds hands and vanishes*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: hey mitsuki. now that theyre back in their kingdom, wanna visit ours too?
mitsuki: why not? lets go.
both: *holds hands and vanishes*

Koi:Akey! My god you look wonderful little sister
Akey:*smiles* thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Leon opens the door. "Ring it...Shiro. she's alive...I will bring her back..but i may...not make it back." Leon looks at him.

" I don't know but that does'nt matter right now." Then leon's scar starts to Glow black. "aghhh!" Vincent says in his mind, " You won't forget."

"thats pathetic, you cant live with out leon can you?? and your sapose to be all powerful?" shirotora says crossing his arms.  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

"thats pathetic, you cant live with out leon can you?? and your sapose to be all powerful?" shirotora says crossing his arms.

Then Vincent appears in the Doorway. " Well your no different." Leon smirks and pushes Leon out of the way. "What about you and your mother? You cub." Vincent pulls out his blade and charges Shirotora.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:41 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Then Vincent appears in the Doorway. " Well your no different." Leon smirks and pushes Leon out of the way. "What about you and your mother? You cub." Vincent pulls out his blade and charges Shirotora.
(I meant vincent smirks....)  

MickeyTenshi

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:43 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

a strange worrior appers inbeteen them holding a katana in its sheth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 pm
both: *arrives back at palace*
butler: *sees mitsuki and sora* ah! your highnesses. we didnt expect you to come back so soon.
mitsuki: yo! *grins*
maids/butlers: please come this way! you have to change your outfits!
both: what?!
butlers: *pushes sora to his room*
maids: *pushes mitsuki to her room*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Koi:My sister queen!
Akey:*smiles then frowns* I wish my friend were here *looks in morror*
Koi:*hugs* I know. Oh why dont I ask them to come!?!?
Akey:*smiles* That would be wonderful!!! *hugs*
Koi:I will be right back *vanishes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Vincent stabs him and pushes him out of the way, " n o man can defeat me." He charges Shirotora with his sword in front of him.  

MickeyTenshi

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:53 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Vincent stabs him and pushes him out of the way, " n o man can defeat me." He charges Shirotora with his sword in front of him.

"good" the warrior says grabing the sword with one hand. "a milloin years of training of the Laido art should put me at an edge" the warrior grows and angel and demonic wing on her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:55 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

"good" the warrior says grabing the sword with one hand. "a milloin years of training of the Laido art should put me at an edge" the warrior grows and angel and demonic wing on her back.

"Tora..." Leon says and he trys to get up."stay down boy!" Vincent charges a dark force and launches it at Leon and it hits Leon in his chest where the scar was and it glows pitched black, "AGHHH!" Leon screams and he falls over. Vincent jumps at the warrior with his blade held high.  

MickeyTenshi

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:58 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

"Tora..." Leon says and he trys to get up."stay down boy!" Vincent charges a dark force and launches it at Leon and it hits Leon in his chest where the scar was and it glows pitched black, "AGHHH!" Leon screams and he falls over. Vincent jumps at the warrior with his blade held high.

with out evening drawing the katana she hits vincet with a diagnal slash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:59 pm
~sora and mitsuki comes out of their rooms dressed~
mitsuki: why do have to wear a dress?
sora: why do i have to be dressed like a prince?
butler: it is because you are the prince and princess of the kingdom of astonishia.
mitsuki: thats messed up!
sora: hey wheres raven.
butler: i'll call him sora-sama. *calls raven*
raven: do you need anything from me your highness.
sora: its been a long time since ive seen you.
mitsuki: i dont wanna wear a dress, raven!
raven:*looks at sora* yeah. you have to wear one  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:59 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

with out evening drawing the katana she hits vincet with a diagnal slash.

"Damn you!" Then Leon does the same move with his blade to Vincent's back." Ha...Mother and son." Then Leon stabs through Vincent with his blade."Die now, Vincent."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games