Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:08 pm

Oh, that's understood. Along with the guide, a mechanical robot dog named K-9, and a TARDIS with a broken chameleon circuit that was fixed only once, then rebroke.

Why, you want to be my Captain Jack to myself, the Doctor? (both in name and practice)
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:10 pm

Do I get to shoot people, play cards, drink, womanize and generally behave like a right Scoundrel?

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:15 pm

I remember the sonic screwdriver. You used it to open the safe in Hugo 2: Whodunit.

Also, another sign there's intelligent life out there: They're smart enough to stay hidden from dumbass humans who go out searching for them.

I may be nutty, but that's because I found out the hard way why geniuses are whackos.

It turns out it's because they're driven nuts by the lack of intelligent conversations with their peers, since they're surrounded by ( by comparison to them at least ) idiots.

Now, if you were always around a bunch of morons, would that not make you go insane at some point?

I wish I had an automated message that, if it detected a random pm fro someone who apparently can't spell anything, it'd send a reply that states, " Dear moron or idiot, I cannot understand your poor attempt at talking to me. Please cease and desist your pathetic excuse for communication and take lessons on how to 1) communicate 2) spell properly 3) create coherent messages. If you cannot comply with this simple request, please go stick a fork in a toaster, you stupid b*****d. "

I can't though, because someone would say that last part encourages suicide... confused
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:16 pm

No one can blame you really. They're the ones who did it, not you.

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:55 pm

I would just have a message that says "Greetings generally stupid person... Please retake the first grade, as you obviously need can't communicate in the English Language. You poor misfortunate dumbass..."
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:57 pm

Usually I just berate them and then ignore them.

Sol Walker
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:58 pm

yea, that would be my saved message of beratement though...
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:59 pm

Hmm... good point.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:09 pm

Paul, I keep telling you to do an Echani update.
You never listen.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:21 pm

I've actually written one, now I'm just looking for images, but I gotta go to sleep, so I'll post it tomorrow...

PaulTheWolf5575

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:24 pm

PaulTheWolf5575
I've actually written one, now I'm just looking for images, but I gotta go to sleep, so I'll post it tomorrow...

tough trick. Just find something that looks echani and that'll be enough.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:42 am

I made a long-a** Trek " episode " for a friend. It involves the female captain of a Federation ship being captured by Romulans along with a Romulan defector who is put to death for treason after the ship fails to rescue him from warbird pursuit. The captain is forced to be the slave of the Romulan captain of the warbird who had her captured, and uses his lust for her give her a chance of escape. After giving in to him, she earns his trust since she never defies him, so he lets her come with him when he goes back on duty. Aboard the warbird, she's given total freedom to go about, but can't do anything to interfere with the others' jobs and escape and all that. She gets alone with the captain and he has at her in bed in his quarters. She lets him tire himself out, and kills him. She convinces the bridge crew she's in command while her master rests, and attempts to prove her " alligience " by going into Federation space and encountering the Enterprise, demanding its surrender. She gave a hint in her demand that it was a ruse, and Picard has her beamed over after they fake their surrender. Afterwards the Romulans find out they've been tricked and their captain is dead, so they flee, and the former captive officer is returned to her own ship and resumes command again.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:22 pm

Dear Person of Finite Cognitive Processes,

Please remake your last sililoquy in the format of a coherent line of punctuation, syntax, and ideas, so that others may partake in the copricious deliberation of man's audio output.

Sincerely,
A person who can speak in something other than chatspeak.
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:26 pm

I'm pissed at all these girls on Gaia asking me to go out with them...... stressed

This month I decided to count......

stressed

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:41 pm

Des Voh
I'm pissed at all these girls on Gaia asking me to go out with them...... stressed

This month I decided to count......

stressed

bang 'em and leave 'em.
Word will get around that you're an a** and girls will leave you alone.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games