Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 pm
Gozen:Sir its Akey!!!
Koi:What is it?
Gozen:Yoshitsune took her!!!
Koi:What!!!??? NOOO!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Vincent stabs him and pushes him out of the way, " n o man can defeat me." He charges Shirotora with his sword in front of him.

"good" the warrior says grabing the sword with one hand. "a milloin years of training of the Laido art should put me at an edge" the warrior grows and angel and demonic wing on her back.

"Tora..." Leon says and he trys to get up."stay down boy!" Vincent charges a dark force and launches it at Leon and it hits Leon in his chest where the scar was and it glows pitched black, "AGHHH!" Leon screams and he falls over. Vincent jumps at the warrior with his blade held high.

with out evening drawing the katana she hits vincet with a diagnal slash.

"Damn you!" Then Leon does the same move with his blade to Vincent's back." Ha...Mother and son." Then Leon stabs through Vincent with his blade."Die now, Vincent."

She draws he sword and quickly slash through leon and vincent in one slash than sheaths the katana. "now vincent you are not connected to leon"  

Alice the Loving

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Vincent stabs him and pushes him out of the way, " n o man can defeat me." He charges Shirotora with his sword in front of him.

"good" the warrior says grabing the sword with one hand. "a milloin years of training of the Laido art should put me at an edge" the warrior grows and angel and demonic wing on her back.

"Tora..." Leon says and he trys to get up."stay down boy!" Vincent charges a dark force and launches it at Leon and it hits Leon in his chest where the scar was and it glows pitched black, "AGHHH!" Leon screams and he falls over. Vincent jumps at the warrior with his blade held high.

"Damn you!" Then Leon does the same move with his blade to Vincent's back." Ha...Mother and son." Then Leon stabs through Vincent with his blade."Die now, Vincent."

She draws he sword and quickly slash through leon and vincent in one slash than sheaths the katana. "now vincent you are not connected to leon"

"NO! you are coming with me LEON! he pulls out a dagger and prepares to stab it through Leon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm
Gozen:Sir you have to find her at all cost
Koi:yes i no *looks around* No one is here im alone *vanishes*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

"NO! you are coming with me LEON! he pulls out a dagger and prepares to stab it through Leon.

"idiot" she says quickly drawing her sword bearly from its sheath than click it back in. about 400 slashes hit vincent only.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:11 pm
mitsuki: ne raven, do i really have to dress like this?
raven: yes mitsuki.
sora: stop complaining mitsuki.
~suddenly, the doors opened and something ran past raven and sora~
¤"suki-chan!" *hugs mitsuki* "ive missed you!"
sora: who the hell?
¤"its me, yuta!"
mitsuki: yuta?!
yuta: uh yeah. me.
raven: dont just barge in and hug someone out of the blue!
yuta: sure.  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:12 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

"idiot" she says quickly drawing her sword bearly from its sheath than click it back in. about 400 slashes hit vincent only.

Vincent drops the dagger and falls to the ground, dead. "Tora." Leon runs over to her and hugs her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:15 pm
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Vincent drops the dagger and falls to the ground, dead. "Tora." Leon runs over to her and hugs her.

"hey" she says patting leons head. Shirotora looks over to her and trys to hold back tears.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm
sora: since when the hell have you been staying here?
yuta: hm? i just came this morning, i sensed that you guys have come back, so i came here as fast as i can.
raven: figures. you broke down the door.
mitsuki: uh yuta. you can let go now.
yuta: sorry-sorry. *lets go*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm
"Shiro." Leon says sadly.Then Vincent sends a message to Tora's mind," He is your son..."Leon....don't ask i just found out.. and im a spirit. that body was my shell."  

MickeyTenshi

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:21 pm
"um...hi...I'm new to the school, my name is Ren..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
raven: what now?
both: dont know.
yuta: lets go to ya'lls school!
both: hell no!!!
raven: what they said.  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
MickeyTenshi
"Shiro." Leon says sadly.Then Vincent sends a message to Tora's mind," He is your son..."Leon....don't ask i just found out.. and im a spirit. that body was my shell."

Tora turns to shirotora and walks to him and drops her sword than hugs him. "sorry i was gone for so long" she says stroking his hair. Shirotora hugs her back now crying. "its not that...but the fact....we thought you died"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:24 pm
..."um, can someone help me out here?" ... sweatdrop  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:26 pm
red 14 the sniper
MickeyTenshi

Tora turns to shirotora and walks to him and drops her sword than hugs him. "sorry i was gone for so long" she says stroking his hair. Shirotora hugs her back now crying. "its not that...but the fact....we thought you died"

" Yes we did..." Leon looks down sadly. " And there was no way to save you." Tears fly down Leon's face.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games