Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm
Misuzu0614
"Nothing. I sensed something that wasn't supposed to be here. Guess it's gone." She said, turning to look at Shun. It was clear from her eyes that it wasn't true.

"Nothing really." shun said then looked at Mitsuki and frowned. "your lying to me." He stated truthfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"so is it you damian? i toght i killed you one year and a half ago"

*laughs*
you don't recognize my voice? i didn't think it was THAT long ago......oh.....she IS here......
*the figure's sense faded away, and another onw who was lighter, appeared on the opposite side, before knocking into a tree and disturbing a flock of birds*
OW! jeez! these woods are even harder to navigate through at night! you'd think i got lost enough times i knew where not to go!
"oh... now i remenber... preteus... or prometheus... something greek thats for sure, ed turns around and walks past the other figure"

*feels him pass*
w-who's there?!
"just a guy named nobody... i'm ed"

ed? ED!
*the figure skipped towards you, blindly hugging you from behind*
"by the touch... yu... i mean june?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 pm
A figure, hiding behind the trees was silently and stealthily following Ed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
"oh... now i remenber... preteus... or prometheus... something greek thats for sure, ed turns around and walks past the other figure"

*feels him pass*
w-who's there?!
"just a guy named nobody... i'm ed"

ed? ED!
*the figure skipped towards you, blindly hugging you from behind*
"by the touch... yu... i mean june?"

yeah! i missed you!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
"Nothing. I sensed something that wasn't supposed to be here. Guess it's gone." She said, turning to look at Shun. It was clear from her eyes that it wasn't true.

"Nothing really." shun said then looked at Mitsuki and frowned. "your lying to me." He stated truthfully.
"Why would I lie to you, you're like a brother to me." Mitsuki replied hastily, she was obviously hiding something as she forced a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 pm
"so did i... after all i'm your grand uncle... and there is room in my villa... wanna sleep there tonight?" said ed with his eyes in thruth looking straight at the figure  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:05 pm
notingles
"so did i... after all i'm your grand uncle... and there is room in my villa... wanna sleep there tonight?" said ed with his eyes in thruth looking straight at the figure

...i must've missed a lot...sure!.....but i'm lost again....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:05 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Why would I lie to you, you're like a brother to me." Mitsuki replied hastily, she was obviously hiding something as she forced a smile.

"Because you always try to hide it by saying something else or fake a smile." Shun said, "Mitsuki,please tell me whats wrong."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm
June_Malatesta
notingles

"eh... just... hold on tight" ed said leaping to his villa at an great speed, in ope to mislead the stalker  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm
-nemu layed close to shun, severus held yuki's hand, and sev and mayun sat down a few feet away, talking-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:09 pm
The figure knew that he his cover was blown and leaped quickly, following Ed close behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 pm
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles

"eh... just... hold on tight" ed said leaping to his villa at an great speed, in ope to mislead the stalker

*june suprisingly didn't scream. upon landing she looked around in suprise*
interesting.....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

"Because you always try to hide it by saying something else or fake a smile." Shun said, "Mitsuki,please tell me whats wrong."
Frowning, Mitsuki stood up abruptly and backed away a few inches from him. "No. I can't, no, rather I won't."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:13 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Frowning, Mitsuki stood up abruptly and backed away a few inches from him. "No. I can't, no, rather I won't."

"Mitsuki?" shun asked as he let go of Nemu and stood up. "Why?" He asked worriedly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:13 pm
Misuzu0614
The figure knew that he his cover was blown and leaped quickly, following Ed close behind.
"june... would you mind to fetch some water by the lake near here?" ed asked helping her down "its north of here" ed said pushing her abruptly then returning to the middle of the clearing "yeeees?" ed asks as if he was aborded in the street  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games