Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
The Koro-ness Within [Updated! 24 Apr 2010] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you check out the first page?
  Yeah!
View Results

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:29 pm
hehe, so b likes bio? hehe, my teacher is like a super funny one that actually curses at students and stuff lol....we all love her, she is the coolest out of the whole darn school lol xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:11 pm
Koro, methinks the mascot idea is a wonderful one. If you have the time or the inclination, do you think you might doodle up a little something for the Triple-K-B with Momo? I think your cheerful humorous art style would be absolutely perfect for this. whee heart  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:05 pm
@kyangfan>
Wait. I mean, you're really serious on the Triple-K-B thingy? O_o
Haha... well, I do actually have a sketch in mind once I suggested your Momo as the mascot rofl But I thought it was just some random suggestion to be taken lightly xD

Hey hey, I'll try doodle the idea up and then show it to you ^_^

@lenalee>
Sounds like a fun teacher to have around. I bet she's showered with gifts every teacher's day xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:27 pm
koromyst
@kyangfan>
Wait. I mean, you're really serious on the Triple-K-B thingy? O_o
Haha... well, I do actually have a sketch in mind once I suggested your Momo as the mascot rofl But I thought it was just some random suggestion to be taken lightly xD

Hey hey, I'll try doodle the idea up and then show it to you ^_^

@lenalee>
Sounds like a fun teacher to have around. I bet she's showered with gifts every teacher's day xD

Well, it was just an amusing idea at first, but I thought it'd be interesting to act on it... ^^;; Partly it was a shameless excuse for a chance to see more amazing Koro art, though, I admits. heart whee  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:51 am
Lol xD
I was feeling kind of lazy to update, honestly speaking.
But upon given this task, I will shake off this maddening laziness and get doodling xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:21 pm
mascot mascot.....what kinda mascot?.....mascot mascot......  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:13 am
I have yet to draw it sweatdrop

So, you'll be kept in the dark for a while, Lenalee hehehe...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:14 am
Here's something I just wanted to share xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My various transitions ever since I started Gaia. See? I turned out just fine without even begging for donations!

It took months and a whole lot of effort to become what I am today. Take it from me. Nothing is impossible unless you think it is.

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:26 pm
Wow... that's amazing, koro! And to think I only knew you from the fourth one on, or thereabouts... biggrin Can't say I've seen the last one, though. Is that new? ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:07 pm
Pretty much sweatdrop

I'm trying to take a survey and ask random people if I'd look ok getting a drastic change like that. Almost have all the items except the ice gauntlets. Priced at 32k++ each crying

Do you think I should change? xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 pm
koromyst
Pretty much sweatdrop

I'm trying to take a survey and ask random people if I'd look ok getting a drastic change like that. Almost have all the items except the ice gauntlets. Priced at 32k++ each crying

Do you think I should change? xD

Hmm, it's drastically different from your other versions in the past, I must say... But that could be a good thing, if you wish it. ^^ Truly, it is equally lovely... and seeing as you're more than halfway there, perhaps yes. Ultimately it is your decision though, so decide away! Or survey away, whatever... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:48 pm
Hehe I know xD Way drastic!

I can't really believed I've changed so much from what I started as. Lol.
The whisperer hair style looks cute xP
And I haven't changed the salon hair ever since I bought the orange one.

I wonder how your first look looked like, kyangfan ^__^

As for the avvy change, I might stay a while in the orange black theme until the October sealeds are opened xD Who knows, the items might be cool for my current avvy rather than my 'dream' one haha xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:28 pm
Heheh... I started out looking like this:
User Image
Then I won the Momo in an art contest Dronze held, long time ago, it seems... then things started looking up. Tilbear encouraged me to continue drawing avi art, and here I am. ^^

I'm wondering whether I ought to get an October letter... I wish I could buy MCs with real money, but the only option I have is mailing the money to them and I'm unsure how to do that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:41 pm
Awww~... xD You looked so adorable! 4laugh

Yup yup, you must basically exploit your talents to the fullest here in order to make an income. You are blessed with art skills and I'm glad you took heed of Tilly's encouragement xD

I'm also unsure on how to do the mailing. I got mine via the MP sweatdrop

Oh and updates! I still haven't sketched out the triple-k-b thingy eheheh... but instead, updated one on final fantasy. Don't kill me for that! xDDD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:00 pm
koromyst
Awww~... xD You looked so adorable! 4laugh

Yup yup, you must basically exploit your talents to the fullest here in order to make an income. You are blessed with art skills and I'm glad you took heed of Tilly's encouragement xD

I'm also unsure on how to do the mailing. I got mine via the MP sweatdrop

Oh and updates! I still haven't sketched out the triple-k-b thingy eheheh... but instead, updated one on final fantasy. Don't kill me for that! xDDD

Any updates are good updates, that's my motto-- and your FF fanart is definitely lovely. ^^ Admittedly his elbows look a little interesting, but who cares for funnybones when his hair, his face and his clothing are so excellently done...? heart Your style is truly something amazing, koro. biggrin  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games