Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:53 am

Kyoko heads to the City and goes into Diffrent shops and looks around and Buying Diffret items Mr.Bunny wanted and Maybe a shirt or two for herself "Your a shop achohalic arnt you" She said and Sighs

"Yes I am! OOO I WANT THIS!" He Picks up a thong "For MY Sexi MAX!"

Kyoko makes him put it down "NO! You sicko thats it your going to the Dorm and staying there the rest of the Day!"

"NO! AWW COME ON PLEASE!!" He begs

"No you are being imposible!" She goes to the Dorm and Puts him in a Corner then leaves and Locks the Door
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:54 am

mt_high_girl
hay kyo wheres talotheres something at the lab for him
She locks the Door after putting Mr.Bunny in there then hears Max "Uh what?"

iLacey

My Name Is Pikachu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:55 am

my wing got tird so i flew to my house and rested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:55 am

tal gets to the hotspring and takes a towel out from the bag on his back, he heads behind a tree and changes into the towel and slips into the hot spring with a sigh of pleasure
man this is good

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 am

wheres talo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 am

mt_high_girl
wheres talo

"Oh Im not sure I last saw him in Class...Lets go find him then C'mon" She said and Grabed her arm then Heads off looking for Him

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:59 am

tal sinks down to his neck and swims around in the warm water
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:00 am

causes the werewolf i kill is in the lab for him it tryed to kill spazz  

mt_high_girl

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:02 am

mt_high_girl

"Um okay?" She asked Someone if they Saw a Fox Dude named Talas or somthing they said he was at the Hot Spring and they Went off
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:05 am

talos dives under thw hot spring into a tunnel and comes up into the hotspring next to it and sits down on a rock leadge in the water

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:08 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl

"Um okay?" She asked Someone if they Saw a Fox Dude named Talas or somthing they said he was at the Hot Spring and they Went off

hay talo u better go to the lab now got u something in there
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:11 am

lupinewarrior
talos dives under thw hot spring into a tunnel and comes up into the hotspring next to it and sits down on a rock leadge in the water

Kyoko Climbs onto the Fence seperateing the Boys and Girl and sees Talos she sits on the Fence and yells "Hey Talos! Max wanna Talk to you"

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:12 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Kyoko Climbs onto the Fence seperateing the Boys and Girl and sees Talos she sits on the Fence and yells "Hey Talos! Max wanna Talk to you"
talos falls backwards in the water having been suprised
gah im in a towel!!!...wait who's max?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:14 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Oh yeah...GAH!" She covers her eyes "Max is MY Friend She wants to talk to yo for some reason...But didnt want to go get yo and now I know why" She said Covering her eyes Trying not to fall backward

iLacey

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:17 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Oh yeah...GAH!" She covers her eyes "Max is MY Friend She wants to talk to yo for some reason...But didnt want to go get yo and now I know why" She said Covering her eyes Trying not to fall backward

talo i got a werewolf body for u i shoot it this morning
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games