Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:16 pm
Raven goes up to her brother. *smiles big* i am not the ANBU leader because i am stupid. I new they were fake i brought naruto to back to our house and put a protection seal on it. HAHA *makes the peace sign and sticks out her tounge and looks cute!*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:21 pm
Good job sis. Gives her a hug and starts talking to her about how much she improved since the last time they had actually fought together. So our house is protected from enemies?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:25 pm
Yup. nobody's gettin in or out without me!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:32 pm
Uh are you sure. Santinzo looked at the house and saw that some of the wood was charred. Uh what happened. I don't know what's going on.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:36 pm
*starring shocked* th. . th. . .thats imposible! nobody can get past that seal!!!! Not the hokage not the sanin not ANYONE!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:39 pm
Santinzo runs into the house and looks around. Oh no Sasuke's gone, Naruto's gone. He comes running back outside Raven whoever it was has Naruto and Sasuke.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:45 pm
* raven is so shocked that she falls to the ground on her knees and stares at the house tear rolling down her face.* s s s santizo it happening again. *grabs her head and shakes it to get rid of all the bad memories* STOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! *breaks down in tears*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 pm
Santinzo didn't know how to stop it that was Sasuke's job. He ran back to the house for something to follow. He found a note with Sasuke's handwriting on it. He read it oh no. He can't be thinking of doing that I only did it to save my best friend and he had asked me to do it. He ran back to Raven. Raven I think I know where Sasuke is.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:55 pm
*raven slowly looked up* Where!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 pm
Where he last fought Naruto the Valley of the End. Here read this. He's trying to get the Mangekyo Sharingan.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:03 pm
n n no that would mean that he is going to kill his best friend. no he isnt goin to kill her no NO UR LYING. i have always been with him he wouldnt do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:09 pm
In the note he says he's going to get ultimate power and Naruto is going to help him achieve it. Sounds like Mangekyo Sharingan to me. But I'm going to go there to find out. I'll be back. Teleports to the Valley of the End. Oh no what is Sasuke doing. He's talking with Orochimaru. Sends a clone back and tells Ravne whatSasuke was doing.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:14 pm
*shocked she slowly stands up* I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!! *raven materializes next to santizo*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:23 pm
Hey idk exactyly what they are talking about but something about Sasuke Orochimaru and Naruto. They moved a little closer and listened. "So you positve about this Sasuke?" Orochimaru asked. Santinzo stood up and hit Orochimaru with Fire Dragon jutsu then hid again. That'll teach him. Sasuke and Orochimaru looked over there but couldn't see anything. Sasuke started to walk over but stopped when he was his brother looking at him with the Sharingan.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:28 pm
* raven stayed hidden in the bushes sharigan ready trying to figure out what her twin was thinking*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff