Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Sakura heals her wound the best she could  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:31 pm
Sasori and Deidara had left the village before they did anything. Sasori was unusally moody today for some reason, and Deidara (being his curious self) wanted to find out why. "Sasori, why are you in such a foul mood?" Deidara asked, falling back a bit in their walking for he didn't want Sasori to turn on him. "I've just been feeling really wierd lately... kind of lonely to be exact..." Sasori said, stopping in the dirt pathway that lead back to the Akatsuki hide out. Deidara didn't know what to say, he knew Sasori to feel murderous and sometimes even un-feeling at all, but lonely? "I didn't even know that word was in you vocabulary let alone you feeling it." Deidara said, chuckling under his breath. He walked up to Sasori and jumped on his back. "But, don't feel lonely... I'm here!" He said, resting his head on the groove between Sasori's neck and his shoulder. Sasori just smiled, and slightly bent over so he could get a better hold on Deidara's 'piggy-back ride'.

((wow... lots and lots of typing...))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm
"sasori I'm gonna kill you"says Sakura in anger of her loss  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:08 pm
"W-Where is everyone?" Sasori said, having Deidara slip off his back as they walked into the hideout. "Feh... who knows,un... Good ridance to that murderous Uchiha, sword-weilding shark-man, Pain loving Jashinist, and moneyloving stichy-face!" Deidara said, pouting as his feet hit the floor. He walked over to one ot the giant hands and jumped up on the leaders finger. "Look at me! I'm the big bad leader who never shows his face! Blah blah blah!" Deidara said making fun of the leader, and laughing so hard he fell off the finger into Sasori's arms, nearly pulling them off their sockets. "Jeez... be more careful!" Sasori says looking away.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:14 pm
Sakura lays against a wall"I need to ask kakashi-sensei if Naruto and I can go serch out the akatsuki with Hokage-sama's permission"she tells Namiko  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:48 pm
((I'm sorry I've been gone forever. I have field hockey and between that, school, and soccer it takes up most of my time. I'll try to get on more often.))

Namiko looked like she was glaring, but actually she was concentrated as hard as she could. "You want to go fight them again?" she asked, not understanding why Sakura would want to do that. Ryoku jerked his up suddenly. He looked over at Jinsoku, who liked Sakura (and wasn't good at hiding it.) "Well...maybe we could come with you. If Namiko isn't up to it then we can leave it behind. I'm sure Master Hakabakashi won't mind if we ask the Hokage." He said speaking quickly. Namiko crossed her arms. "don't think less of me because I'm a female." she said glaring at Neji. "I'm up to it." she said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:49 pm
"ok then its settled we will ask the hokage"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Namiko nodded. "Hey...Sakura. Out of total curiosity...where has Sasuke been lately. I haven't seen him in forever." she said blushing. Ryoku rolled his eyes. "It's always Sasuke with the girls!" he mumbled.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:56 pm
"I've seen him in his house I've tried to get him to come out but he won't"says Sakura worried  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:06 pm
ok am so what is up i am new and u people seem nice kinda so well i am a diffrent person then u all so please  

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:08 pm
((ok hiiii))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:56 pm
ok sorry hi  

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:47 am
Namiko sighed. "Sasuke is kind of distant. Well, let's not get caught up in that! We have to find the Hokage and ask him if we can go!" she said running off with the others trailing behind her. But soon enough Jinsoku was leading the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:50 am
(Yay! another person!) Akira walked up to them "I'm going ,too! I've been itchin' to get gake at Deidara and Sasori!" Jinsoku thought for a minute then said, "that's fine. We need your and Namiko's brains, my speed, Sakura's healing powers and Ryoku's...Ryoku's brawn." Neji said, " I can't go. Gai-Sensei said I'm not to leave Konhagakure village as of this year." "Well, we'll be okay without you, I'm sure of it!" Should I lead the group?"  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:58 am
"YES!" Namiko yelled and jumped around. "Oh this is gong to be a fun trip! Poor Neji can't come!" She started an evil laugh and noticed everyone was staring at her. "Oh...I mean how sad...Neji can't come." Ryoku sighed. "How smart did you say you were again." he asked. "Smarter than you'll ever be. Now let's go!" Namiko started skipping.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff