Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
DEAD.:myths, desires, hopes...death:.REVAMP:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah, so um...Sushi alright?
  DAMN STRAIGHT!
  No.
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:59 pm
''Why?'' Edward asked curios. Alice perked up from the couch jumping up. ''Hey I remember you, your that girl, that sniffed Bella right?'' She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Imogene looked calmly at Alice. "Yes, yes I am." Then she turned back to Edward. "Does it truly matter? My friend is hurt, and I need your help. You may be the only kind of...um...person fit to help her. Really, I don't want to go into details, because"-she looked around- "I think it'd be better if the other people nearby didnt know about you. Your people aren't exactly accepted in this sort of community." She looked meaningful into his eyes. "I can smell you, so it was never a secret to me. Now then, come on! BLue got BIT!!!"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 pm
''Bit????'' Edward asked still confused, obviviosly acting stupid. ''Edward kill the act.'' Alice said sitting down still. Carisle walked out his head titled. Esme walked out also.

Blue lay there on the ground slightly awake she opened her eyes when she felt Gin curled next to her. He had gotten free nd found Blue. ''Gin.'' Blue mumbled sitting up hugging the pup.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:09 am
"Well come on!" She waved her hand for them to follw, and she led them quickly up the mountain into her cave, where Blue lay, a creature (dog?) next to her.  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:03 pm
(yeah doggy!)
cute puppy dog! sweatdrop

Blue looked up, here eyes true to her name. ''Hi.'' She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:30 am
"Hello." Then she turned to the Cullens. "Anything you can do?" she begged, her eyes pleading.  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:51 pm
''Not sure, hang on.'' Edward darted out Alice stayed there. Edward got Carlisle snd hurried him to the cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:10 am
Imogene sat down next to Blue. "How ya feelin?" She asked. "Wait, no. let me see." She took Blue's hand and smelled it. "Wow, orange. Hey Dr. Carlisle, can you please help her?!"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:16 pm
''Orange???''Blue giggled slightly. She paused. ''Stingy.'' She mumbled twisting her arm around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:23 pm
(Okay, I'm getting back into this, somehow)

Wrin happened to look through her window at that moment, and she thought she saw the air shimmer. "What?" she exclaimed, climbing to an upright position. Seconds later, the scene in front of her seemed to move again. She thought she saw, very briefly, a piece of white fabric out on the street. The white had been so...bright. What did it remind her of? "A hospital," she mumbled to herself, and Wrin realized the colour had resembled the coats doctors and scientists wear. She was new here, and after her talk with Blue and Imogene the other day, Wrin only knew one doctor of any repute. Dr. Carlisle Cullen. The other girls had almost said outright, that there was something strange about the family. Wrin walked outside and looked down the street. Straight ahead were the mountains. Pausing only to zip up the front of her camo shell jacket, Wrin began to walk briskly north.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:09 am
Imogene smiled slightly, knowing Blue was kind of out of it because of the pain. "Ya, stingy. Stingy orange. wow, haha. I don't know." She looked back up at the Cullens. "What can you do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:37 pm
''Not sure.'' Carisle said looking at Blue.  

Denki Nasu

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:01 pm
Imogene sat and waired, watching Carlisle and Edward. She smelled the air, not liking the way the grey had gone and a browinish orange had taken place. She had loved the grey. "Hey, Edward? Can I smell your hand?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:28 pm
''What is it with you and hands? Seriously you could smell anything if you wanted.'' Blue questioned.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:19 pm
At the foot of the mountains, Wrin paused for a moment. If she'd just imagined the white blur, she was going to take a long hike all for nothing. If it had been real, though... The feeling of impending doom she'd had earlier came back to haunt her. Wrin decided firmly, "I'm going to go the very top."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff