Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:01 pm
Mokuba smiled as he sat up and embraced his brother gentlly. " Your welcome...though it doesnt really matter...Id do it hundrerds of times over.." he admitted as he snuggled a little more in his brothers chest. He became content listening to his brothers heart beat inside. A light smile crossed his face as he listened, being surrounded in his brothers warmth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:08 pm
Rin watched, not uncomfortable at all, because that was how well she had been brainwashed. She wondered about her 'friend's strange shift in behaviour. It reminded her of one of the others who had taken her home to meet his family and his daughter. He was a completely different person to his wife and daughter, than to the people he assassinated and the people he worked with.
She waited calmly for her next command, the thought that she should do something on her own never occuring to her.

Jounouchi meanwhile, was getting really annoyed waiting, but he was going to do it. His job probably rode on it. Besides, he had almost finished what looked very much like what would happen if Seto ever decided to take wardrobe tips from Yugi and forego(sp) any kind of shirt. He even gave him a sword, just for something to do. A nice sword though, a small and sleek katana, rather than something like the oversized meat cleaver favoured by so many heroes. He like this sketch for the villian. It just looked so... perfect.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:14 pm
Seto returned the embrace, finding it hard to remember the last time he had hugged Mokuba like this. It felt just like old times. Seto smiled a full smile as he completely devoted himself to the moment, making Mokuba be the only thing on his mind as he felt the warmth radiating from his body. He had missed being able to hug Mokuba greatly, but he saw him less and less, and he thought that Mokuba didn't really need him much anymore, even though he needed him greatly. "I still need you, Mokuba," Seto whispered softly into Mokuba's hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:54 pm
Mokubas hands grasped Setos shirt more as he said that. He snuggled a little more into his brothers chest. " I need you too Seto...I always did and still do...now more then ever. " Mokuba whispered into his brothers shirt. It was true, he did always need his brother, he was all he had left in the world. But now he needed him more then ever before. His brothers love is the only thing that kept him from the deep end.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:35 am
(( this sure is different from the yaoi RP.. I just had to point that out ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:23 pm
((? What do you mean by different ? neutral is it a bad thing or something? ))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:43 am
InunaideGner
((? What do you mean by different ? neutral is it a bad thing or something? ))
((its a very good thing; At least Moki isn't beaten up by Seto in here. Huge difference whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:32 am
(( eek I would never beat my Mokie!))

Seto was so overjoyed at hearing that he could cry. However, he wouldn't, Seto Kaiba didn't cry. Okay, so maybe someone should tell that to the tears starting to trickle down his face and landing in Mokuba's hair. He hugged him tighter, forgetting the fact that Rin was standing there. "I'm not going anywhere, Mokie," he murmured softly into his hair.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:06 am
((of course Seto would never really hit Mokie, but in the Yaoi RP were all in its like a demented version of Yugioh(in a good way) Dukes a anorexic druggie and Mokuba hears voices if you will. Seto loves Yami and Mokuba is against it and they got in a fight so Seto hit Mokuba. Its sad really, Mokuba was molested by Gozaburo and even his parents in our RP so hes naturally attracted to older men, and since he trusted Seto most he felt more love for him. Its sad but awsome mrgreen you can check it out Iyasu if you like or when you get the time))

Mokuba felt the drops seep through his hair onto his scalp. He gave a light smile knowing his brother was crying. He didnt point it out however, he didnt wanna seem like it was a big deal so he didnt point it out. He snuggled closer to his brother, the warmth of his body felt to nice to pass. He knew it was gonna be hard for both of them, but he was glad to know that deep down his brother had faith in him. His eyes widend for a second, he couldnt believe these erges were coming, not now of all times. He tried to restrain from twitching while in his brothers arms. He was getting cravings again, it wasnt easy to quit, he had been trying for months. So far he had been good about resisting, but sometimes theyd come and make his body react funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:58 am
((Okay, I'll go take a look.))

Seto could feel Mokuba's twitching in his arms, even though it was slight. At first he ignored it, but when it continued, he couldn't ignore it anymore. Pulling away enough so that he could look at Mokuba, he saw his body jerking uncontrollably. "Mokuba...?"  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:40 am
He looked at Seto as if trying to control something. His hands gripped the blankets, he couldnt let it take over, not now. He didnt want Seto to see him in that state. He tried to calm himself down before looking his brother in the eyes. " Yes?.." he asked though slight shivers. He hadnt have any sort of drugs in months and now his body was going nuts. Telling him he needed it, but he knew he didnt. Obviously quitting in one step wasnt working, hed have to find another way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:46 am
Seto could see the battle raging inside of Mokuba's eyes, and knew that something was going on. "What's wrong, Mokuba? You're shaking..." He didn't know what was going on, and he was worried. Something in his mind whispered to him that it was probably the after effects of the drugs that Mokuba had been forced to take, but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions, at least not again. This time, he wanted Mokuba to tell him.  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:54 am
Mokubas eyes couldnt help but dart over to the nightstand with a single drawer. They darted from Seto to the drawer as small bead of sweat formed on his forhead. He wasnt sure if he could tell Seto, he had to think of something, " Maybe you should go see who was at the door.." he replied. But looking in Setos eyes he saw a gentle but stern look as if saying ' tell me '. He could see Seto cared, he just didnt wanna hurt him. But who knows..maybe Seto would know how to help him stop, " I..I'm...I'm going through withdrawls.." Mokuba replied looking at him his hands clentching the bed. " Im sorry Onii-sama.." he whispered looking down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:41 am
Rin saw the glance at the drawer. These were strong withdrawls, it must have been her blend he'd ended up taking. She went over to the drawer and sure enough there it was.
"Sir?" She asked. "Shall I prepare them?"

Jounouchi meanwhile was getting annoyed. Really annoyed with waiting. 'That jerk Kaiba... he'd better get here soon. Just cause I can't leave...'  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:26 pm
Seto looked at Rin, then back at Mokuba. "It's okay, Mokuba, really. It's just something that maybe you can't do all of a sudden, you have to do it in small doses, and I can help you." Gesturing to Rin, he said to him, "It's your decision if you want her to prepare them, I can't make it for you." Seto wasn't hurt that Mokuba had taken drugs, he was hurt because his brother was in pain, and each thing that happened to him seemed to stab Seto directly in the heart.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff