Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

i K e e t

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:52 am
Tori glared at him, her eyes blazing with unsuppressed hatred. "Whatever. You two-" she motioned at the other vampires. "-can choose. I don't give a damn about killing some. But 'm not for just letting this go either." Tori's eys flickered to Raiyne.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:26 pm
Nessarose considered the deal offered carefully, but when she saw the other vampire was still willing to fight, she decided she would to. The turncoat aside, their kind should stick together.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

twilights_moon_eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Josey gave up have up on trying to have peace and stood by the quit bitter vampire. She decided that she to would stand up for her kind if it got to ruf. " If you dont want peace then leave, if not fight. It woun't matter how many you have but the strength and wit of each apposing side. I dought that some of you can compair to are everlasting nolege and strength weve been gaining through the years." She looked at the naked girl. and gave a little smirk. " So like I said, Leave or fight." Jose didn't move a muscle and had the slighest smile creeping out of her mouth. She wanted to see the girl get overwelmed with anger, see her suffer from her own stupidity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:20 pm
"Peer pressure among vampires too, I see," Rose thought.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Ayllin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 am
Sam could tell that if they turned their backs for half a second the vampires would attack. He gave a nod to the surrounding werewolves and the four of them morphed at once. As soon as they could communicate with others they sent out their locations. Quil was on the way. Leah was bitching about how they were always looking for trouble, but she'd probably show up sooner or later. Jacob refused to have anything to do with the vampires. No body else was morphed. The four tensed, they had an advantage with one and soon to be two extra on their side, but it would be close. These weren't like the newbie vampires they'd faced not so long ago; these vampires had experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:41 am
Tori smirked. "Ready for a fight?" she taunted, wondering why none of the Cullens had noticed this little thing right in their front yard.  

i K e e t

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:28 pm
Nessarose could sense the colours of several other supernaturals coming rapidly towards them. She smiled at Tori. "Let's get this fight started shall we, before their backup arrives?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:03 pm
"You've got it." Tori crouched and sprang towards the werewolf that appeared to be in charge. Her foot slammed into his solar plexus.  

i K e e t

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:58 pm
Before their leader could recover, Rose followed Tori's kick with a flurry of punches of her own. She darted away quickly after her last blow, and used the trunk of a tree as a springing board to aim herself towards Raiyne.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:10 pm
Tori front-flipped into the center of the group of werewolves. Immediately, she began attacking the nearest werewolf.  

i K e e t

twilights_moon_eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:48 pm
Josey sprang forward onto Sam. She grabbed his hair on his jest and made him back into a tree. she whispered into his ear " I'm not one to fight, but so they wont lose their temper help make this look good will yah" She then made them switch places is a flash and made a screeching noise that sounded very pain full. she took one of Sam's claws and made a long deep cut down her arm and then made it look like they were really fighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:06 pm
((So sorry guys! I've been a bit tied up for the past few...days, weeks?....))

Raiyne laughed the weird sound of wolves. They actually announced when they were going to attack. She easily moved out of the way as one came towards her, turning to attack it as soon she was out of striking distance. The others had morphed the instance the fight began and now they were all very busy, attacking the vampires, while watching each others backs. Raiyne got her teeth on the vampires arm, and pulled, hoping to rip the apendage off the torso.

Ayllin

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:50 pm
By offering no resistance when the werewolf pulled, Nessarose managed not to lose her arm. However, when she freed herself from its disgusting mouth, she growled "That hurt!" She renewed her attacks with more fury than ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:52 pm
Cupping one hand over the other, Tori brought down her fist onto the skull of a wolf in a debilitating blow. Hopefully it was badly wounded.  

i K e e t

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:21 pm
Raiyne just made a giggling sound at the vampires pain. She speed up the furry and speed of her blows and dodges to counter the pissed off vampire's attacks. She expertly dodged several attacks, being smaller than many of the pack she could slide and duck in ways that the others could not do as easily. The werewolves present tried to gang up on them one at a time, but it was not proving an easy task. So much easier to distract the new ones, but none of them had sustained any problamatic wounds yet.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff