Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:20 pm
Sani ran to her hearts content as the robe fluttered behind her. Lots of people were staring at her, but she didn't care. She wanted to get out of the city in this outfit. Sani ran to her appartment and opened the door and closed it immediatley. She then took off the robe and threw it on the couch. He's gonna want it back. I know it. I'll have to give it to him either in person or... at the council...Sani hated each thought, but it had to be done.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Hazar paced back and forth reading everything there was to know about the sith and their teachings. What they believed in and their rituals of sith Alchemy. He saw a hologram of the great sith Exar Kun excavating whatever remained of the sith empire and studying the so called sith alchemy.

"...fascinating...these sith in the old republic were so involved with these so called alchemy and rituals. It would be no wonder why most of the masters have betrayed us, these teachings are quite tempting but at the same time dangerous. The jedi teach of harmony and self-control while the sith teach of passion and anger...The jedi seek to understand the force and cautiously trys to learn of their mysterious pasts while the sith seek to control the force and dumbfoundingly try to bend the force to their will. No wonder..."

He continued strolling back and forth examining the sith teachings and of their mysterious, dark and destructive powers. It was tempting even for a master of his calibur but he knew of the dangers of the dark side, so that is why he would rather channel love and happiness when fighting, using his head whenever neccesary and striking back whenever it is the right time.  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:05 pm
Well, i better get this over with... Sani looked up infront of her, the jedi council. She was wearing a purple cloak on her with her hood up. This didn't mark her as a jedi, but a mysterious person. Underneith the hood, you couldn't see her face. Sani ran into the temple hopping that there was no one in the halls. She dashed through the corridors finding the right room. Eventually she came to the right room and tried to open it, but it had a lock. Damnit! I don't want to do this... but it needs to be done. Sani put her hand on the keyboard and started to type in random numbers and the door opened. That was too easy. Sani put the robe in the room and ran out immediatly. Dashing away she ran into a few people, but she didn't bother helping them back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:41 pm
"So Sani's come here after all...but it seems that she is still having a hard time coping with the jedi. It can't be helped anyway."

He resumed his research in the hidden library reading, it looked as if there were endless books to read of the sith. It still came to a confusion as to why they would keep it here on the jedi temple of all places.

"...in order to be a complete sith you must embrace the force, lust for it, consume it, and show no mercy. Then will you be aknowledged as a sith...what complete garbage."

After reading a couple holodisk he saw a book in the far corner that explained the ideals of the sith. He read an exert out loud to himself so he would understand cleary as this was quite intrigueing.

"...The jedi and sith are the same, men and women who seek power but with different goals. There are no such thing as the sith and jedi...just one who believes too much in their beliefs and uses their knowledge or power for a certain purpose. There are no such things as good and bad, it all depends on your point of view and the way you do things..."  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:42 pm
Sani ran into the sidewalk and went down into an alley and took off her hood, revealing her face. She was a little out of breath from running, but it caughe up. Hopefully, i won't ever see him again. she walked out of the alley and went into the bustling sidewalk. As the different races walked around, Sani had her head straightend up and walked normal for a human, and headed to her appartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:37 pm
Hazar was standing on the edge of a apartment roof with his cloak and mask on watching Sani. The way he stood on the edge made him portray like a statue with his arms crossed together.

"...Don't you worry, you wont. The next time you see me, you won't even remember my face..."

He took his mask off but it wasn't seen well with the cloak over his head but upon further inspection revealed tattoo markings all over his face and his eyes were not the same blue they once were, but now a bright yellow- orange. The sun hit him obscurring his face from the civilians as all they could see was a shadowy figure with his cloak blowing in the wind.

"...Darth Fian...the name is now...hazar...is gone."  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:41 pm
Sani felt a cold spell go down her spine and she shivered from it. Whoa... that felt weird... Sani got up from her couch and grabbed her sketch book and went the stairs to the roof. As Sani looked around she noticed a figure that was standing still. "That wasn't there before..." Sani started to walk to the figure cautiously and saw the robes fluttering in the wind. "Um, excuse me, but if you get any closer you are going to fall." she put her hand on the figure's shoulder and looked at it's face. She had sudden expression of shock on her face. "Wait! your that... but your different, the tattoos... and your eyes..." she all of a sudden got a sudden shock up her spine, "Get away from here! Now! Your a Sith, arn't you?!" she took a few steps back and glared at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:04 pm
The ship Atlas was in charge of soon drops into the planet. "I hate core worlds so heavily populated so many voices." He soon started to use the force to track the person he had come for it would be difficult so many lived and were on this world but he could do it. The solders looked at him weird for he seems to meditate the entire time as the ship decended to the planet. Before it landed he sent the solders a com channel to talk to him on and leaped out of the ship. He landed a few blocks and levels above his target and kept moving silently n the shadows.  

kumori shadou

Calibur Elyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:33 am
Bursting through Coruscants planetary gases, Lucious then landed on the crowded planet as he viewed it through the large glass windows of the ship. Landing on top of one of the arrival pads that slanted out across a large building, Lucious then made his way out of the ship along with sets of dispatched assassin troopers. They all then made their way through the main city of Coruscant after searching just about every corner throughout the city and even through and out the shadows. It would be a waste of time to Force Sense the girl out, due to the vast amount of people that inhabited the city. Lucious then crossed a man that he knew well could wield the force, but he passed him up anyways. Hours later Lucious then found himself atop a 4 story building looking down upon Sani and the mysterious man, that appeared to be a sith. Without warning, Lucious then jumped down to where Sani stood and grabbed her hand. "I'll say this only once and one time only. Please don't try making a scene or I'll just have to make a scene myself....a messy one." Lucious then Force Jumped back to te 4 story building while gripping her hand tightly. "You will understand everything soon when the time comes trust me. Like someone once said. You have the meow of a kitten as an image of your power, but in due time you will have the roar of a lion." Lucious said as he Forced Jumped from building to building.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:34 am
Calibur Elyos
Bursting through Coruscants planetary gases, Lucious then landed on the crowded planet as he viewed it through the large glass windows of the ship. Landing on top of one of the arrival pads that slanted out across a large building, Lucious then made his way out of the ship along with sets of dispatched assassin troopers. They all then made their way through the main city of Coruscant after searching just about every corner throughout the city and even through and out the shadows. It would be a waste of time to Force Sense the girl out, due to the vast amount of people that inhabited the city. Lucious then crossed a man that he knew well could wield the force, but he passed him up anyways. Hours later Lucious then found himself atop a 4 story building looking down upon Sani and the mysterious man, that appeared to be a sith. Without warning, Lucious then jumped down to where Sani stood and grabbed her hand. "I'll say this only once and one time only. Please don't try making a scene or I'll just have to make a scene myself....a messy one." Lucious then Force Jumped back to te 4 story building while gripping her hand tightly. "You will understand everything soon when the time comes trust me. Like someone once said. You have the meow of a kitten as an image of your power, but in due time you will have the roar of a lion." Lucious said as he Forced Jumped from building to building.

Sani looked at the man who held her hand and listened to what he had said. "Let me go! I don't care!!!!" she pulled out her knife and tried to attack the person who was taking her away. "I don't want to go!!!" she said as she struggled for her freedom.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:51 pm
Atlas kept walking it wasn’t that force sensing is difficult with a lot of people just hard to focus if you have not trained your mind a strong force sensitive can track a person threw the galaxy if they are force sensitive. A trained mind in meditation and discipline can locate anyone in time. He jumped in front of the persoen as sevrial of the solders moved around the area to help keep him secure.
“I don’t think the young Lady wants to come with you.”  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:31 pm
He followed the sith very closly hiddenly as he speed to see what his motives were. Out of no where soldiers just crowd Sani and the sith as man apears in front of them.

"......hmp.."

A chain of force crush suddenly envelops the soldiers making them collapse to the floor as the gasp for air. He squezzes the life out of them all and their lifeless bodies lay there around the unknown man, sith, and Sani. Fian then walks from the shadows in hidden mask and cloak over him like revan but his robes were white with a hint of black in them.

"I suggest you all leave her all alone and get going with your life. It seems she doesn't want to go with either of you, and also she is under my protection for the time being...even though it pains me, a promise is a promise."  

shining_tidus

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:47 pm
"Fine by me I was not going to force her to come if she did not want to. I will insteed give her a messege when the so called sith is taken care of." He looks to the 3 people.
edit: "I also respect your skill with a saber I have heard of you." gives a bow of respect to the cloaked figure. "I wish no fight. That is not why I came here."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:56 pm
Sani looked at the jedi, "Just go on and tell me." she tried to pull her arm away from the sith, but just ended up tearing the skin. She clenched in pain.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:05 pm
"Then we shall not fight, but you may do what you came here for."

He gave a simple nod to the man and waited to see what else would happen. Knowing the sith ((not you kumori)) would not leave peacefully he was waiting for the sith to make his first move as to before he made his. Even though he may have fallen from light his skills surly have not fallen.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games