Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which one?
  Uno {Tyler Posey}
  Dalawa {Steven Strait}
  Trois {Kunal Khemu}
  Err...wait a sec while I post my choice.
View Results

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:23 am
I bet when it camr to casting an actor for Jake, they had a tough time!
I am pleased with who they did cast (Taylor Lautner).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:07 am
I am disappointed with their decision. Jacob in my head is MUCH skinnier and taller. How else is he supposed to grow so much, they just make him slouch a little in the Twilight and then he gradually will straighten in his progression throughout New Moon and Eclipse. He also has a much slimmer face in my mind.  

Unikorn_Stew

EvoMachine

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:19 pm
Peronally, I think they did do a good job with casting Jacob for this film, he has a very young face and well....thats jacob all over in Twilight. But I do hope that they bring Steven into for New Moon and Eclipse......so yeah
>.<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:03 pm
Wow, these threads are SOOOO useful when it comes trying to cast for your fanfiction. biggrin So I give a big thank you to you all, now I have my Jacob. Who I failed to cast when I cast everyone else cause I completely forgot about for a minute there... DEAR GOD AND I LOVE HIM SO.

And I heard that they planned to have Taylor Lautner play Jacob in all three. NO. He CANNOT play Jacob past Twilight; he doesn't have the look. *dies* Steven Strait for New Moon and Eclipse. That's my two cents. But I did pick Tyler Posey for my Jacob.  

Twilight Scribe

Fangs Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:53 pm
tyler would be a good acter i think
the 2nd pic is james and i think he works for james heart
but tyler was in cheaper by the dozen 2 and that was 3 years ago but in the movie he looked like 8 it was crazy to c the now picture cuz he grew A LOT!! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:40 am
Steven Strait
even though he is old
But Tyler will be fine  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:08 pm
I think they did an...okay...job of casting Jacob; they got him more right than Edward, but he just radiates 'surfer dude' to me, and it's not Jacob! -flails-

Anyways, I agree, he's too young to play Jacob in the next books. Not serious enough.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:41 pm
i posted for edward that seteve strat was good but i forgot about jacob....... steven strait would b better for jacob  

shadowcrusher1

Distinct Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:30 pm
I think they did good on casting Taylor Lautner on Jacob in twilight. But with all of the growing changes that happen in new moon and eclipse, i don't think that he would work for that. Plus, could you imagine Taylor as a Jacob space-heater *shivers*...
no, he couldn't pull it off in new moon in eclipse. I agree with Steven Strait for new moon and eclipse. Maybe Taylor could pull off the VERY beginning of new moon, just to show changes (with computer animation slowly turning him into steven xDD), but i don't think he could pull off the next part...
and that's where Steven comes in XDD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:56 am
steven please!!!! xp  

chocopanda7

Naja-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:06 am
Tyler would be good as young jacob although i think steven is better but steven should be the older jacob because hes way too masculine looking to be young jacob.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 pm
vanny_jae
I think they did good on casting Taylor Lautner on Jacob in twilight. But with all of the growing changes that happen in new moon and eclipse, i don't think that he would work for that. Plus, could you imagine Taylor as a Jacob space-heater *shivers*...
no, he couldn't pull it off in new moon in eclipse. I agree with Steven Strait for new moon and eclipse. Maybe Taylor could pull off the VERY beginning of new moon, just to show changes (with computer animation slowly turning him into steven xDD), but i don't think he could pull off the next part...
and that's where Steven comes in XDD
i 100% agree. 3nodding  

pinkcatminht

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:54 am
I like Tyler as the young jacob, and that steven guy... I dunno... He doesn't have the right skin color... I think Tyler is closest when it comes to that... either him or the third option...

Wasn't Steven in the movie Sky High? He was 'peace' right? The fireball guy...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:18 pm
Rin Kairiu
I like Tyler as the young jacob, and that steven guy... I dunno... He doesn't have the right skin color... I think Tyler is closest when it comes to that... either him or the third option...

Wasn't Steven in the movie Sky High? He was 'peace' right? The fireball guy...

Yeah, Steven was in Sky High xD  

vanny_jae

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 am
He's also in the covanant (caleb)  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items