Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Interguild WiFi League discussion! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itakio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:22 am
I battled PPC and rey and beat em both, that means the only person to defeat me with my new team is nitnit (I think). I guess rey was under the impression that legendaries weren't allowed though, so I guess we'll have to have another rematch then!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:45 am
Just wanted to let everyone know, today or tomorrow I will be leaving for 10 days, so if you want to battle me, ask now.  

Itakio

Mesa the Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:42 am
Vice Captain of the Official Pokemon Guild here. I'd just like to let you know that we will be there. As the biggest Pokemon Guild on Gaia, we've gotta prove that we're not just all fluff.

We've got like 2500 members so we can have up to like 10 teams(probably more), but we'll probably only be entering two or three. Either way we will play and we will win.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:47 am

I'm part of the Gaian Pokemon Academy but I don't think there are enough active members in it who would want to be in a Wifi Team. I'd be glad to but I don't have Wifi which is a problem.

darkmag07

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:59 am
I can't do much.. BUT I CAN CHEER! I just need to make a super awesome cheerleading outfit!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:48 am
From now on I'm never going to under estimate anyone again...
I've ran the battle betwen me and dragon in my head over and over
the end results would be him with aerodactyl(sp?) , metagross , medicham crying  

16bit-Plumber

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:50 am
you're taking this a bit hard aren't ya 16bit?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:25 pm
ravemaster47
you're taking this a bit hard aren't ya 16bit?
lol not any more..my personal goal is complete..I killed 4 of his pokemon..would of been more.but he used his legendary and tanked my thunder bolt XD  

16bit-Plumber

Itakio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:29 pm
16bit, I think you need to switch more often... you always just let your pokemon die.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:32 pm
SCARY DRAGON
16bit, I think you need to switch more often... you always just let your pokemon die.
nope..against you that would of been retarded..my pokemon dont have the defense or the abilities to dodge your moves...but i'm working that out soon  

16bit-Plumber

Itakio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:43 pm
What nature is your jolteon, plumber?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:13 pm
>.> lax...lol i had it since I was a noob
User Image

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:44 pm
Alright, well SCARY DRAGON has left for those idiots over at TOPG ((I'm only calling them idiots because mesa just came in here and made a jackass of himself))

Wish him luck since he's playing with a guild with about 2450 inactive members.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:04 pm
Yeah, I doubt there will be more than 2 teams from TOPG. This guild is much more active, and I will still be around unless somebody wants me gone. >.>  

Itakio

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:07 pm
Of course we'd love to have you around, posting and being a member.

Just kind of dishearting to see you leave, especially since, in my opinion at least, TOPG kinda... sucks. I mean, back in the day, it was the best of the best, but hardly anybody ever posts there anymore.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff