Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
EmeraldHikariSakura!-- No Time for Gaia T_T. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:24 pm
Why thank you. I love the new look myself. now what to do?
What do you mean what to do... you cant just chill for a bit? new years is tomorrow... lets do something for that!
I cant wait!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:31 pm
heh how about we have a party tonight since we will all be busy tomorrow, i have to go to my new boss' party tomorrow, i shall play 360 there and he said i should bring my nintendo wii and all. XD

you are too happy. what have you done with Jacob?

even i should be happy sometimes. hey Ashura, forget Hanako and go for Tailen.

never! Hanako is my one and only!

hah! you admit it! heh heh heh you like Hanako!!

I hate you Jacob stare

I know you love me Ashura  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:08 pm
Ohh! parties sound good! we can celebrate all the changes that weve gone through... the leafmon and now the ophanimon mrgreen good times *sigh*
well I have to admit it is good having a celestial angel as ur partner... I'm flattered smile but there are so many crushes going on now? I'm surprised you dont have one wink
umm well... about that... I'm waiting for my price charming... but I dont know if thats going to happen... redface
hmmm thats so romantic rolleyes ... kinda reminds me of myself though... Yikes confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:25 pm
awesome! Ashura may be hansome now but he is not prince charming

you're right, i am the gaurdian to one though.

nice sarcasm, you know i think i'm fugly cry oh well i do have to admit i am freaked out in life, for some reason i have fangirls! that shouldnt be happening! i dont seserve fangirls!  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:34 pm
I dont think anyones fugly... { i hate that word}
I think ur pretty cute wink ... but still I'd like to see my prince charming...that would make my day razz
*sigh... yea that i'll be the say for both of us.
Anyways back to celebrating my New Years Present... so what do you want to do? ooo can we go backto mys house for a while? I can cook up a storm for us then if its okay with you we could fly to the harbour front and have one of our old talks ...then come back here of course razz
sounds good to me... but we shouldnt be gone for too long...we'll miss the countdown
dont worry ...it will only take a couple of hours. but not yet razz  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:40 pm
hey! never give up on love! listen to me, i almost gave up on love, then i met a girl name stella, im not going in to wat happened but i miss her, then i met jen, not going to that but i finally met Megan  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:31 pm
she wont...shes just venting and going through a phase right now
lol I just need some time to get over this... theres a guy that I really liked...but something... I dont know what went wrong and now its like I never even met the guy, so I'm just not going to think about that stuff for a little while confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:37 pm
oh, i sorry, well if you ever want to, i am a love slave so if you need help just ask me XD darn, sry i got to go for the night, night oh and heres that extra something *kisses you on the forhead* you like that better than a hug??  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:32 am
Coldfront44
oh, i sorry, well if you ever want to, i am a love slave so if you need help just ask me XD darn, sry i got to go for the night, night oh and heres that extra something *kisses you on the forhead* you like that better than a hug??

I do thankz smile I'm a hopeless romantic myself... its kinda weird :S cuz part of me doesnt want to show it and the other part lives to show lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:27 pm
heh oh you rock!! XD too bad you not on much crying if you were it would be more fun.  

Coldfront44

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm
Marth: *brings in his XBOX 360 with a copy of Halo 3 and 4 wireless controllers* Lets party!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:11 pm
lol i'm just so busy! i cant really spread out my time enough.  

TsukinoLuffy

Kaprisun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:14 pm
Who's stayin' up till 12! Me and Horatio are!

Horatio: We're going to bang pots and pans with spoons and bug the neighbors mwahahahaha!

Wanna join us?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:23 pm
Marth: *waves an arm* ME! I wanna join!!!! XD  

Matthew McConnery

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:44 pm
i cant, ive been busy lately training, i usually only get on at night now, jeez training is getting harder, i made an obstacle course that went a mile and its really hard cuz i am in the trees most of the course and i am very high up in the trees and if i fall it will be either fatal or hospital  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff