Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:31 pm

He snapped out of it, to find Sasuke was behind him. "Oh! ...Hey! You shot fire at me! Why the hell should I be talking to you? I'm going to go after Wallflower." He turned into liquid and slithered along the ground, following her scent.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:33 pm

sasuke followed closely. "who?"

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:36 pm

"I shouldn't have to explain things a second time, especially to a person who shot me! And this is a personal matter! Stop following me!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:39 pm

sasuke kept following. "i wasnt the one hiding was I? and i want to know who wallflower is!"

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:41 pm

"She's... She's my girlfriend. Sort of... JUST BUGGER OFF ALREADY!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:42 pm

sasuke followed still. "what does she look like?"

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:57 pm

He returned to his corporeal form. "Look, this is between me and her. It's personal. I can't have you there. Stop following me or I'll make you stop following me."

(Okay, made a last post before letting my brother on for every RP I was just posting in. If you see lacosse, give 'im hell.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:59 pm

(lol)
sasuke smiled slightly and looked at him. "just tell me what she looks like"

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:59 pm

Harumi was in a horrible mood, her witch hat hiding her angered expression. She jumped up and snapped, summoning a staff, then flying off onto a rooftop, then sitting on it, staring at the sky. "..." She laid back and felt a water droplet on her nose, then on her arm, then it just started pouring rain only on the rooftop where she was. "............................." 'God... Do you hate me...?' she thought, sighing, then sitting up, her hair wet [she had taken off her hat lol] and her clothes soaked. She put her hat back on. "......" She growled and the cloud above her thundered, making her pupils go small. "..." Fear rattled through her, and she hid her head on the ground, trying to shield herself. Soon enough, she fell asleep from exhaustion and the cloud calmed and disappeared, leaving her to sleep in her soaking wet clothing.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:35 pm

she had been following the girl secritly, and then decided to speak, "God doesn't hate you.......he loves you just like everyone else, he'll guid you if you let him," she smiled and hugged the girl, "sorry how rude of me, i don't like my real name but my nic, is Electric," she smiled, "hay sorry if i somehow unwantingly charmed you man, beleve me i didn't mean to," she looked at her, "are you trubbled???"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:41 pm

"You saw her back there! You know what she looks like! Fess up. What do you really want?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:42 pm

[[ crying I'm grounded for two weeks! I'm sowwy!!!!!]]

Harumi opened one eyes softly. "..." She growled and turned around, her anger making pulses come from her necklace. "....." 'Go away...' She thought, a scowl on her face. 'I don't want anyone around me....'

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:46 pm

(What did you do???)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:48 pm

[[Left my mom a sassy note on the computer... ._. sweatdrop eheh...?]]

Ahiru Takashi

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:50 pm

(are you okey?????)
she looked at her, "i-i don't want to harm you," she looked at her, "please let me help"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff