Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Crazy Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceffyl Dwr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:30 pm
I had a dream where flying ninjas were gunning for me. The scene kept switching from an urban setting to a rural one, all the while, ninjas were flying down from the sky, trying to kill me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:10 pm
I recently had a dream where this guy kidnapped me and held me captive in a shack in the middle of the woods, and he had killed my loved ones and buried them around the shack eek . Except later in the dream my sister popped up out of nowhere (I guess he didn't kill her) and she helped me escape. It wasn't as freeky as it sounds, for some reason. I only found out about three people that were buried; my best friend, my oldest brother, and Ronald Weasley ( xd apparantly we were in love, and he died in my arms...after I dug him up... cry confused crying )

What was even weirder was that in that same dream I killed Draco Malfoy with a gun that launched an albino dog-sized spider which ate you alive....I don't believe I killed him on purpose though (I hope not).

Anyway, this is pretty different for me, since my dreams aren't normally like this. I might have something to do with all the zombie movies I've been watching recently.  

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:02 pm
8minbefore
I recently had a dream where this guy kidnapped me and held me captive in a shack in the middle of the woods, and he had killed my loved ones and buried them around the shack eek . Except later in the dream my sister popped up out of nowhere (I guess he didn't kill her) and she helped me escape. It wasn't as freeky as it sounds, for some reason. I only found out about three people that were buried; my best friend, my oldest brother, and Ronald Weasley ( xd apparantly we were in love, and he died in my arms...after I dug him up... cry confused crying )

What was even weirder was that in that same dream I killed Draco Malfoy with a gun that launched an albino dog-sized spider which ate you alive....I don't believe I killed him on purpose though (I hope not).

Anyway, this is pretty different for me, since my dreams aren't normally like this. I might have something to do with all the zombie movies I've been watching recently.

What a sad (but interesting) dream! redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am
My latest dream was when the Taj Mahal blew up, and the only thing left was a wooden support system. My friends and I were sitting five feet away, and then everyone started running away. I was screaming for help, but nobody heard me except for my older sister's boyfriend (who is, like, six and a half feet tall), and he jumped into the back of a random 4x4 which my 6-year-old cousin was driving. My uncle was back-seat driving, and when we crashed, I died because I was in the passenger seat.

Then I was in the water system of the Taj Mahal (which is odd because it shouldn't even have plumbing), and I saw Michael Phelps! blaugh  

Lhia Dunwaith

mangagirl14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:31 pm
Fhar
I don't often remember my dreams, but when I do they're either wierd or repetitive/story lineish (maning different dream w/ same characters) or often both.

When I dream inside of someone elses story, the original characters don't change, I myself am a new character, so it's sorta like a fan fic that's set up as a side story so that it doesn't mess with the plot. eg: when I dreamed in Harry Potter world, I was just another student in their house that sometimes hung around with them.

I don't remember my dreams half the time too. It is rare that I remember them. Ususally if I remember a dream once I wake up, I write down quick so I don't forget it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:34 pm
The thread is pretty cool. Once I have some cooler dreams, I will post them.  

mangagirl14

mangagirl14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:23 am
Last night, I had a dream that me and my friends were super hero's and we went around saving people. We found this one blond haired 5 year old boy hiding behind a bush and he was dying from lack of water or food so for some reason we gave him water and orange juice mixed together in a cup. Mostly orange juice though. We got it out of the air or something. He drank it and was like thanks and then I woke up. I don't know how we knew where he was but we did. What do people think? Have any idea what it means?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:57 pm
You're a part time lover and a full time friend

Who's Michel Phelps? sweatdrop

I had a dream that me and my friend drank espresso with Irish Cream in it and then had to hide the cups because we were underage. And last night I kept trying to have a cool dream but my dream self kept saying "wait a sec" and going to a dream bathroom. It was really boring.

Mangagirl, maybe you feel like helping people? Or you have helped someone, or you will help someone, or maybe you were in the mood for orange juice when you had the dream? I've heard that when you want to fathom a dream's meaning you should think about the dream and then let your mind wander to what it could mean. Dreams usually have a significance known only to the dreamer.

I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

mangagirl14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 am
Sita Carew
You're a part time lover and a full time friend

I had a dream that me and my friend drank espresso with Irish Cream in it and then had to hide the cups because we were underage. And last night I kept trying to have a cool dream but my dream self kept saying "wait a sec" and going to a dream bathroom. It was really boring.

Mangagirl, maybe you feel like helping people? Or you have helped someone, or you will help someone, or maybe you were in the mood for orange juice when you had the dream? I've heard that when you want to fathom a dream's meaning you should think about the dream and then let your mind wander to what it could mean. Dreams usually have a significance known only to the dreamer.

I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else

Hmm... thanks for the tips, Sita Carew. One of those could be it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:19 am
I wish I could disipher my dreams....but sometimes they're so random! Like the one I had last night:

I was in my Honors Bio class (I took it last year) and Harry Potter was in the class too. My teacher, Mrs. Henderson wasn't there, and the substitute was Snape! I'm pretty sure the class was making fun of him the whole time. xd

Then someone called the classroom saying that our (me and gemela_dos's) mom had come to pick us up. So we left with our stuff and met our mom outside, and she drove us around town. I kept trying to tell her that I was missing school at the moment, but gemela_dos kept saying not to go back. I think my dream kinda got mixed up, because my mom was suppose to drive us to school since we had missed the bus that morning... but my dream had skipped over that part and so my mom came around the school with her car instead.

Well, let me see if I can see what this dream meant... the Harry Potter characters were there because I'm currently rereading The Goblet of Fire. Getting up late for school could be because I've been feeling that I need to get up earlier than I have been lately. Other than that...I have no clue.  

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 am
8minbefore
I wish I could disipher my dreams....but sometimes they're so random! Like the one I had last night:

I was in my Honors Bio class (I took it last year) and Harry Potter was in the class too. My teacher, Mrs. Henderson wasn't there, and the substitute was Snape! I'm pretty sure the class was making fun of him the whole time. xd

Then someone called the classroom saying that our (me and gemela_dos's) mom had come to pick us up. So we left with our stuff and met our mom outside, and she drove us around town. I kept trying to tell her that I was missing school at the moment, but gemela_dos kept saying not to go back. I think my dream kinda got mixed up, because my mom was suppose to drive us to school since we had missed the bus that morning... but my dream had skipped over that part and so my mom came around the school with her car instead.

Well, let me see if I can see what this dream meant... the Harry Potter characters were there because I'm currently rereading The Goblet of Fire. Getting up late for school could be because I've been feeling that I need to get up earlier than I have been lately. Other than that...I have no clue.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Little snail, inch by inch climb

That's probably it. Some dreams, I think, have a deep meaning, and some are just random bits of thought mixed together from the day's events.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mount Fuji!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:21 am
Sita Carew

He's an Olympic swimmer.  

Lhia Dunwaith

Phoelidae

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:36 am
I had a sort of Twilight influenced dream last night where I kept trying to avoid this vampire, because he said he wanted to date me but I was convinced he wanted to eat me. And nobody else understood why I was running from him, cuz they all thought he was just awesome. But I was really sure he was evil, even though he never did anything vaguely threatening.
Over active imagination or deep seated insecurity? 0_o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 pm
I had a dream where I had a book where each page was a different type of page: a hardcover book page, a softcover book page, an ectoplasm page...

It made sense at the time XD  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:02 pm
Last night I dreamed that I was in a castle, and that some random people and I (including gemela_dos, 8minbefore, my friends Macy and Nick, Riku from Kingdom Hearts, and Rosa and Edge from Final Fantasy 4) were trying to get to the top. Once we got to the top, there was a message that only Edge could hear, so we all had to eavesdrop to hear it. It was something like "Lhia will die saving the world. Oh, and also, Edge... your mom's pregnant." xd 8min screamed "BUT EDGE'S MOM IS DEAD!" and gave us away. Then we all ran away as the building started to collapse, but we all made it out okay. Even me.  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff