Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:19 pm
Ryuichi looked all over the Konohagakure Village but could not see any sign of his sensei.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 pm
Hayate was still in the sick bay of the school, laying down on a bed and tucked in tight. Kabuto did his job well, but he would still need some rest. Orochimaru was at his bedside. They spoke as old friends do.

"He wants to fight you, you know. He said he wanted me to train him personally just to beat you."

"Ha! I'd love a good challenge! For that, I'd train him myself!"

"He seems to hate you almost as much as a few Uchihas I know hate on another..."

"Ah, yes... Sasuke, my reluctant protege. Good times... This Ryuichi, however, is different. He does not have a genkai I can mould. His determination and will drive him, and his lust for power. You will train him well, I know it. I will look forward to it... And the destruction of the Leaf Village..."

"His exam will come. But we must wait for his training to come to fruition, yet. Farewell, my friend. He may be here soon."

"Until next we meet." Orochimaru left through the secret passage behind the chakra chart, pressing the proper combination of chakra points to activate the door. It closed behind him, and Hayate fell asleep.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:39 pm
Ryuichi came to the school and asked one of the other teachers if they had seen Hayate, "Oh," he said, "he is in the sick bay." "Thank you," Ryuichi replied. He came to the room and opened the door quietly. He saw his master sleeping softly. Ryuichi took a seat and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:42 pm
He opened an eye. "Welcome."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:47 pm
"Hello sensei." Ryuichi said, "I've made my desiscion."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 pm
"And?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:53 pm
"My answer is yes." Ryuichi said, "I will let go of all ties to this world and be a weapon at your side to be used as you see fit." ((as you can tell, i totally ripped Haku off.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:00 pm
"Think long and hard on this, for there is no going back. Is that your final answer?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:02 pm
"Yes" Ryuichi said, he had already thought about it for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:06 pm
(As you can tell, I totally ripped Regis Phibin off.)

He nodded weakly. "Very well. First, I shall train you, along with Sai-sensei. Then... you shall be taught by another sensei, and you shall learn the truth of the path you have chosen. For the last time, I ask: Is that your final answer?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:08 pm
Ryuichi had no signs of humanity in his voice when he uttered the last word on his part of the conversation, "yes."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:14 pm
Ryuichi's mother was doing the dishes when it happened. 3000 senbon penetrated her flesh, sticking out of her back like porcupine quills. Then, fire seals attached to them exploded, and the house was obliterated. A mere 1/3 of her head remained intact.

"I see... Go home and meditate on your decision." Orochimaru must've done it by now... Ryuichi, I pity you.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:21 pm
Ryuichi did as he was told. He was oblivious to what had become of his only remaining family. He walked home casually and knocked of the door. It seemed that his mother was not home, but luckily he had a key. He placed the key in the lock and turned the knob. He opened the door and saw the horror that had become of his mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:32 pm
((Scratch my last post.))

Ryuichi left the room and headed on home. He turned the corner to the street he lived on and saw his obliterated house. He fell to his knees and felt like he was going to cry and never stop. But he did not. He remembered the 23 principle of the shinobi. A shinobi never shows their emotion.  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:00 pm
He went back to sleep.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items