Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:26 am
yes but i have get my sword forged from these teech before they rot....*finds selter under tree were little rain was hitting him...*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:09 am
"hey that cave over there might work better"  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:14 pm
Josh jumped from branch to branch dodging lightning.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:13 pm
Itatsume just stared into the distance as the rain was hitting her. I'm.. out.. to get Josh? Since when? Under her breath she asked her self, "Why would Psycho say that?" A sharp pain shot through her head. Grabbing the sides of her head, she screamed, "NOT NOW!! Ahhh! NOO!!" She fell off the stump she was sitting on and lay on the ground still screaming and rolling around. "NOOO!!" Twitching violently, the fur on her tail and ears changed from midnight black to snow white. Her hair changed, too, from black to silver.
"Hahahahaha. You can't run for ever, Itatsume." She stood up, her eyes had gone from a deep ocean blue, to a bright green. "Ah. It's good to be back." She took in a deep breath and smelt the rain. "Alexandria is back!"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:07 pm
deathfire runs at Itatsume and pines her on the ground but then remember the tail and hold it down with his foot"you you are stronger then Alexandria,Itatsume you can fight back"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:44 am
"Yes. I am stronger than her, Deathfire." Alexandria pushed him off of her with out a struggle. "Now, be a good boy and just run along. Go on. I've got some business with Psycho that I've got to take care of." She stood up and started to walk off, stopping to turn around and say to Deathfire. "You might want to wash off. My skin is poisonous. Oh, and she won't win. She kept me off for this long, but only a medicine that she carries and knows about will help her."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:00 am
deathfire runs and jump in the river  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:59 am
Alexandria watched as Deathfire ran into the nearest river. Sheesh. Has it really been that long that everyone thinks everything I say is true? From deep within her, Alexandria could hear Itatsume's cry for help. Now now, dear Itatsume. You wouldn't want me to hurt the one you love, would you? I mean, sure. He's cute and all. but annoying too. Y-you wouldn't dare! How could you threaten him like that?! You needn't worry, Itatsume. I won't hurt him as long as you let me be free for a while. End of discussion. Alexandria shook her head and turned her back to Deathfire and strood off in the direction Psycho had gone. Lie to Josh about my intentions?! Ha! "Psycho!" she called out into the forest. "Show yourself to me and I won't kill you!!"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:05 pm
From everywhere around her psycho's voice was heard " kill me? heh...iteresting...and funny... " after that he apears a few feet away from her in a mirage like manor grining like a devil " hm... "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:21 pm
"So, decided to make up lies about me again, hm? Well, what am I going to have to do about that? I could always make an attempt on your life, but where would the fun be in that?" Alexandria stepped closer. "Or I could just dangle what you hold dear to you in front of your face. Yes, I think that would be great fun." Stepping back, she laughed. Her now white tail flicked from side to side and her silver hair blew in the slight breeze that was created from the storm. Near by, lightning struck through the trees and caught the ground on fire. Seeing that Psycho was pre-ocupied with the lightning she dashed past him, taking his sword as she went. "Now, then. What are you going to do with out this little piece of metal that you hold so dear?" No!! Alexandria! Listen to me. He wasn't talking about you! But you are me, and I am you. He says something about you, he's saying it about me.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:26 pm
Psycho remained standing there and hasnt turned to see her after she took the sword " i would suggest u give me back my sword... " he said as he slowly turned to her and the strom getting worse " if u value both ur lives.." winds keep picking up as the storm kept getting worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:39 pm
"Why, my dear Psycho. After knowing me all these years, you still don't know when I'm joking around!" Alexandria smiled her devilish smile. "Don't worry. I value Itatsume's life as well as my own, but the only way to kill me is to kill her." The smile on her face faded. "I only ask that you not spread rumors about she or I. Got it?" She knelt, with her head down and the sword out in her hands so he could take it. "Be careful not to touch my skin, though." Thank you, Alexandria. I didn't want him to even attempt to kill us. You think I'm going to give up this easy?! Child, you have alot to learn yet about this world. This is just one battle in the war that he's won.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:45 pm
walks up to her and takes his sword back " just for you to know...." he said as he is putting his sword back in place " i have absolutly no problem killing you or itatsume" looks at her again " i just dont feel like it so dont ever provoke me to" storm goes back to the way it was " and i am just enjoying myself...even if that josh decides to strike against you...its not like u can't stop him"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:57 pm
"You think I don't know that?" Alexandria asked as she stood up and looked into his eyes. "After all these years, your eyes still show the same. Empty and cold." A small smile appeared on her face. "Though, I know a remedy to that. Not that I think you'd care to hear it or anything."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:59 pm
" do you want me to force u to drink that again? or do you want to enjoy the time u have out here? " he said as his eyes drifted to what was around her neck  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff