Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
KUNX990 MAH BOII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:12 pm
HERE: Snape told Lil she was a witch, fell in love with her at school. Then, Snape became a follower of Voldymuffins. He felt suuuper bad about betraying the prophecy to Voldy, though, since it affected Lily, his love. He asked Dumbledore to protect her and offered him anything. Both Harry's parent's died, but Snape swore to protect Lily's son, though he hated him, because of his father. That's why he always protected Harry. In Book7, he led Harry to a pond to find the sword of Godric Gryffindor with his Patronus, which was a doe, because he loved Lily. Dumbledore's poisoned hand was goin' to kill him anyway, but he held one of the Deathly Hallows- a wand that was extremely powerful. It wuld only work for it's master, or the one who defeated the previous master in combat. So, Dumbledore asked Snape to kill him, so he would be the last master. As long as Snape held loyal to Dumbledore until his death, Voldy, nor anyone else, could use the wand. As Snape dies, he asks Harry to look at him so he can see Lily's eyes- and her son- one more time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:19 pm
oh  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Lame.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:23 pm
You just have no appreciation for romantics. I, however, am female, and, as such, find myself capable of some compassion on a greater scale than wanting to be a space ranger.  

ckmidnight

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 pm
No, you're just an idiot. I'm fine with romance, just that was lame.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:28 pm
Somehow I doubt that you're fine with romance. But, for the sake of not arguing with you, and because I just had a chocolate muffin, I'll leave it at that.  

ckmidnight

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:28 pm
nitnit
No, you're just an idiot. I'm fine with romance, just that was lame.

You sir are a moron.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:31 pm
It was sweet.  

Kunx990

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:33 pm
Kunx990
It was sweet.

if your trying to get on my good side, its working  
Wow. Same ol' same ol'.

Rina brings up a stupid topic. Someone else likes it. I bash it. They both get angry at me. Rina goes farther than the other person. Kunx hits on Rina by making a comment.  

nitnit
Captain

Pay Per Cuts

*shrug*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:37 pm
Did you see King Arthur? The scene where Guinevere is about to get killed by the Saxon, but the other Woad/Pictish girls come to save her, strangling and stabbing the Saxon repeatedly. nitnit, a internet version of that is going to go down if you don't shut up.  

ckmidnight

Kunx990

Rina how is your poetically great fanfic coming?  
Its not stupid. YOU JUST HAVE NO SOUL!  

Candy goes B A N G

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:40 pm
Nice theory. But I see that he cried in Toy Story. He must have one. Perhaps it has been split into Horcruxes. Yup, he'll die in the end, because Snape is cool.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff