Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:40 pm
Fujuki ran in her room grabed the outfit in her picture and threw them on.She jumped out her window "Okay, lets go get her" she said walkin twards the girls house  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:43 pm
Sero looked at her. "Okay heres what we're going to do. We're going to sneak into the back, disable the alarm with a small jutsu and we're going to eat ice-cream! It's the perfect plan! So you understand how to do it right?" Sero looked quiestionably at her.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:55 pm
Fujuki laughed "Yeah, i know alot of jutsus"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:57 pm
Sero nodded. "Okay. Now we just need to get the pretty girl, I mean, Seirah and then we can raid the ice cream!" Sero looked a little embarresed for a moment there.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm
Fujuki laughed "Its okay i know you like her so just admit it" she said as we got closer to her house  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:05 pm
Sero looked a bit nervous. "Is it that obvious?" Sero had a dumbfounded lok on him. He didn't now that she knew. He wondered how obvious it was.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:11 pm
"Yeah pretty much" she laughed at the fact he didnt know it was so obvious. "But don't worry i duno if she figured it out yet" she said still laughing a little ((im not laughing at you srry if it seems that way))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:14 pm
((I didn't really notice it was that way))

Sero sighed. "Good because I'm not sure if she likes me or not. I don't wanna' tell her because it might become a little odd if she doesn't like me, you know?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:16 pm
"i think you should tell her, im pretty sure she likes you too. it is almost as obvious." she smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:18 pm
Sero smiled. "Good. But I might not tell her just yet...I wanna' really know if she likes me or not. Just to make sure!" Sero laughed. "It's just like me to be nervous about something."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Fujuki's eyes widend as the though of an idea "hey i can find out if she likes you or not for you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:32 pm
Seirah woke quickly when she heard two people talking outside her window. She got up and walked over to the window. Opening it quietly she saw Sero and Fujuki walking towards her house. She got dressed quickly and dropped to the ground outside her window. "Where are you going?" she asked quietly.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Fujuki turned to look at Seirah "Oh hey we were just picking you up" she said waving to her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:44 pm
Seirah smiled and said, "Ok, but that still doesn't answer my question of where we're going."  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:46 pm
"oh we are goin to get some ice-cream" she laughed  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items