Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:54 am
Kidd leaned in Sam's direction shaking her hand. he then went back and stood in the same stance giving his attention to the doorway that John went through.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:57 am
Sam sits on a desk "alright all hell is breaking loose, so how do we stop it?"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:04 pm
11:00 am

cheif-ok i have got reports of a group of attackers that jest killed 2 officers i want u to stop the attackers at all coast take joey with u USE OF DEADLY FORCE IS APPROVED. S.T.A.R.S. U R THE BEST OF THE BEST HAPPY HUNTING

john-SIR! *runs to the gun cabinit and grabs a shotgun and 9 rounds for it* it's game time *cocks shotgun*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:06 pm
"great" she hops off the desk "im good to go"  

Aprilbaby1

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:12 pm
Kidd smirked as the chief said this. The best part of being in S.T.A.R.S. Kidd turned around and crescent kicked the safe behind his desk reavealing his custom made Magnum. "Lock and loaded!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:14 pm
"alright lets do this" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:20 pm
Kidd smiled as he put in his magazine into his magnum. He stood up and faced Sam and John while straping on his ammo belt. Half 50 cals and others nines. "Let me go get Fenrir out of the garage and I'll be ready to go." He ran off into the building and shortly after a engine could be heard starting up. He pulled out of the garage doing a wheelie. "ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:23 pm
Sam smiles, shaking her head "alrighty lets go" she walks outside  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:31 pm
john-*gets in a car and starts it up* ok lets go *drifts out of the parking lot*

*10 mins later*

john-ok we r here *sees a man walking slow groning* STOP OR I WILL SHOOT *still continues* STOP OR ELSE *fires a shot in the guys chest*

*person still continues*

john-*fires 3 shots with a hand gun in the guys chest* dam he will not go down.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:40 pm
Sam hops onto her motorcycle and rides side by side john, she looks at the guy "damn" she looks at john "take him down the hard way"  

Aprilbaby1

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:29 pm
Fenrir roared as it came up behind the group with Kidd riding, his manum drawn. "The hard way? That's the only way I've ever known!" He accelerated right past the guy and hit his brakes going sideways, his left leg almost touching the ground. He let three quick shots off, hitting one in the head and two in the shoulder. He then extended his left leg kicking himself and Fenrir back up and doing a 180 to face the being. "WHAT TH..." He looked into its face... or what was left of it. He was frozen in shock and could not move.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:32 pm
Sam comes up beside him "what? what is it?" she asked staring at him, then slowly turning to look at the guy  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Ivan wakes up finding himself in the middle of a prison cell he curses and touches his ear callling for an extraction.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:47 pm
Kidd silently rasied his finger to his com-link he had found on his desk, opening the frequencies to the chief, John, and Joey. He spoke his voiuce quivering. "Z...z...ZOMBIE!" Kidd then quickly holstered his magnum and kick his right leg backwards, causing his sniper to swing around into his grasp. he pointed it straight at the zombie and let five shots of 50 cal into it's two arms, three shots to the left and two to the right, blasting both arms away into the distance. Ufourtunatley the creature just moaned even louder and advanced on Sam and his location. "Sam, get out of here!" He drew his magnum not bothering to reload his sniper and began firing away.  

Aznkidd712

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces