Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:23 pm

She looked at him with Calm eyes "Perhaps we missed it...I now am not able to go anyway, I must take Sage back and properly Tend to her wounds and send her to bed" She said walking to Sage and Picking her up into her arms
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:25 pm

He saw that it was raining, but continued chopping. In about 10 minutes he was half way though the tree.

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:29 pm

if you go to the castle can you do me a favor.....in the records look up the name's of mary and jack....tell me if there dead or not...please
he stared after her his eyes darkened considerably as he said the two names and a tear rolled down his pale cheek
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:29 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She looked at him with Calm eyes "Perhaps we missed it...I now am not able to go anyway, I must take Sage back and properly Tend to her wounds and send her to bed" She said walking to Sage and Picking her up into her arms
He looks at her. "Well I could take care of those wounds now."

Yamato Miyamoto

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:33 pm

"Shh! I don't want to go to the Meeting...." She looked at Darius who had asked her that "It would be my Honor to help you out in any way possible.." She noticed the tear and smelled the salt in it as the rain pored down "Were...They your parents?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:48 pm

yes....they were....there last name was nema
he wiped the tear away and looked away from them his good arm holding his head up

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:51 pm

She bowed her head "My apologies, I wish you the best..." she takes off a locket necklace and puts it on him "I shall consider you...Friend..." She gave him a soft comforting smile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:00 pm

She stood up and lifted Sage up more then looked at Yamato "Shall we then" She grinned softly then to Darius "Take care of yourself, I will be seeing you soon..." She said walking off

iLacey

Kazimar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:01 pm

"I'm sorry to say this," he said to everyone in the meeting room,"but seems that we have some people missing, and I myself have to get back to work and patrol the area. So you guys can decide if you want to have it another time or not." He then got up and then left the room. He got to his room and then started to put his armor on.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:02 pm

darius looked up at her and smiled a bit
thanks...i don't think iv ever had a friend

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:04 pm

She smiled softly back at him "Then, consider me your first friend, or, if you would like, best" She then started heading off again "I must get her back...I will hopefully see you tomorrow on My day off..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:07 pm

darius stood up and started to walk back to his cave where he would fall down on his pelts and sleep for a long and relaxing time

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:15 pm

"Oh..." She turned around quickly "What is your name?" She asked as once dried Creature blood dripping off her soaking wet body as the Rain comes down even harder
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:22 pm

DARIUS!!!!!
he yelled out but as it got to her ear it was muffled by the rain

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:25 pm

"DARIUM?!" She yelled back thinking that was a bit of an odd name
Role Playing IC and OOC