Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:17 pm

(i'm confused.......mabee just being blond again can you guys accept an apology for being blond?????)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:20 pm

(a blond morman?!?) (well how hot are you on a scale of 1-26

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:27 pm

(i don't know, guys always confuse me for a 16 year old, and i'm repeditly being asked out, i'm 5.7 realy slender, kinda big blue eyes that have kind of a gold ring in them around the outside if the puple, my bangs go about a half an inch past my eyes and the rest of my hair is almost to the midway between my back, and i have the almost exact same skin tone as my avvy, well there isn't much more than that, i don't know what i'd be? what do you think???)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:42 pm

Before the sword neared, he cried "Weapon Arm: Serpent Sickle!" In a flash,the sword was stopped by one of his own, a large blade notched with fang-like protrusions. (Renji Abarai's sword from Bleach is close enough...) He caught Auron's blade between two 'teeth' and turned, exerting pressure on the blade from both sides of it, threatening to snap it. "Leave us be. I will only harm you if I have to!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:46 pm

she took her iceblade and stood by his side, ready also to fight,
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:50 pm

Auron grinned "Holy Strike!" and the sword turned white glowing and now having magical properties it passed through the opposing sword "you'll understand after this is over"

(you sound like a 20)

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 pm

( i guess thats supposed to be pretty good isn't it? hehe! Toekiyo said i'm hot i'm never letting him forget this blaugh )
"why are you hurting us????," then she thaught and turned to Zaizen, "what if i did poison you?????" she stepped back in horror.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:00 pm

He leapt backward, making Auron lose balance from the force he once exerted against his blade. He leapt, and swung his weapon. It extended, becoming whiplike in nature, and slashed across Auron's back, leaving a red gash. He then waved his hand, keeping the blade in motion, ready to attack or defend. "LEAVE US." That's when Zatchin began to notice it. Zaizen's eyes grew colder by the second, and his attire seemed to be morphing. His simple pants and shirt were becoming black, and a good many zippers started showing up in random places.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:00 pm

Auron quickly jumped back stopping the attack "you know what you did..." he then jumped into the air landing sinking his sword deep into the ground unleasing his overdrive. Seven flying japanese letters flew straight at him.

(go ahead i was being honest)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:01 pm

(hay Tokiyo you neet to get to your RP i'm DYING to start it!!!!)

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:01 pm

(btw your starting to god modd like noob man im just letting you know)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:03 pm

(and shugah ill start it when i have more people i want it to be an epicly huge rp with lots of people)

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:04 pm

she looked in horror and in one second she was in a fluff of green smoke was put into a giant green bubble screaming in protest,
g2g later..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:09 pm

He leapt, twirling in mid-air as the blade gracefully swung through every letter and toward Auron. Zaizen's face was devoid of emotion, and the transformation of his attire complete. The symbol of the Heartless was now bore across his back. "I accept this poison gratefully. I cannot feel for her truly until I understand her. If she is to suffer in oblivion, I shall join her and make it bearable. Begone, swordsman. Shoo fly, don't bother me."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:15 pm

(dude i know you think ur the s**t crap but honestly i think youve blocked enough moves for one lifetime)
Auron brought the sword between a split second to late and zaizens sword had dug deep into his left arm only being held back by aurons sword. Aurons sword flashed and changed it became the god weapon masamune "then you can accept death as well" "Haste" suddenly auron was twice his normal speed.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff