Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I'm Baaccckkkk~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I stay?
  Yes please do
  NO GET THE HELL OUT *throws rocks*
View Results

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:26 pm
Digital Knight95
The Veil
Thank you nitnit.

Also, I hope all of you can stop bashing Rina like this. I think she got her punishment. Now it is her turn to pitch in and win our trust and admiration back.
YEAH!! lets all give her a chance ...and a hug
Lets go!

0.o Hug? XD

Iku ze!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:27 pm
Digital Knight95
The Veil
Thank you nitnit.

Also, I hope all of you can stop bashing Rina like this. I think she got her punishment. Now it is her turn to pitch in and win our trust and admiration back.

I love you knight *huggles* 3nodding We were never that close and yet you were always there.

Candy goes B A N G

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:29 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Fine here goes. Nitnit? What is there for me to do around here? I've read the job list, and none of those are for me.

Well, currently just be a good member, and if anything pops up that grabs your attention, PM me.

I was hoping you'd help run the WiFi game, but oh wells. Hopefully something will get your attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:30 pm
nitnit
Padfoot -n- Moony
Fine here goes. Nitnit? What is there for me to do around here? I've read the job list, and none of those are for me.

Well, currently just be a good member, and if anything pops up that grabs your attention, PM me.

I was hoping you'd help run the WiFi game, but oh wells. Hopefully something will get your attention.

I actually would love to help with that, but I thought someone else was already..

Candy goes B A N G

The Veil

Padfoot -n- Moony
Digital Knight95
The Veil
Thank you nitnit.

I love you knight *huggles* 3nodding We were never that close and yet you were always there.

Rina, I may not know you as well as the others here, but I am confident you will once again be an important and loved member here in this guild.

You have my blessing...

KUKUKUKU<3

Lets go!

*Hugs Rin--err I mean Padfoot...*

Iku ze!

iOath

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
Padfoot -n- Moony
Digital Knight95
The Veil
Thank you nitnit.

Just wondering but was Kunx like this? cus he had a thing with u  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
nitnit
Padfoot -n- Moony

I actually would love to help with that, but I thought someone else was already..

Pretty sure I just said like 4 times I'm looking for people to help me with that xd  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:32 pm
nit, if you have something that needs running, send me a PM with details about it. I am on everyday, and I have lots of free time after homework. All though I am ucrrently doing proofs in geometry, and it is hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:35 pm
iOathkeeper
Lets go!

Iku ze!
YEEEEES!! people getting along...thats how its supposed 2 be....and if anybody starts a problem I'll slash ur arm off with my light saber scream  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

The Veil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:36 pm
Deathguiser
nit, if you have something that needs running, send me a PM with details about it. I am on everyday, and I have lots of free time after homework. All though I am ucrrently doing proofs in geometry, and it is hell.

Although I have my hands tied with the Art Sub-Forum, so I can't run anything else, I would be more than happy to help in any type of event you have. Kukuku!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:37 pm
Digital Knight95
iOathkeeper
Lets go!

Iku ze!
YEEEEES!! people getting along...thats how its supposed 2 be....and if anybody starts a problem I'll slash ur arm off with my light saber scream
Lets go!

I never had a problem with Ri--err I mean Padfoot. Dammit I have to stop writing Rina there. XD
Edit: And if anyone has a problem with her i'll go all Firaga on yo a**!

Iku ze!

iOath

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:38 pm
Actually no.. I never really got any supporting pm's from Kunx.. he just kinda stayed away..

Nitnit, I'd be happy to help with the wifi roleplay. And I actually have Wifi Now! so I can be a full helpfull person...

Oath You can still call me Rina, cuz I luff joo.

Veil: Why thankjoo
I hope we can be one big happy family again!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:40 pm
"I'm back"

"Flame war"

"Off topic"

"Lock, unlock, lock, unlock."

"We love everyone. Group hug."  

Shigeru the Hero

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:41 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Actually no.. I never really got any supporting pm's from Kunx.. he just kinda stayed away..

Nitnit, I'd be happy to help with the wifi roleplay. And I actually have Wifi Now! so I can be a full helpfull person...

Oath You can still call me Rina, cuz I luff joo.

Veil: Why thankjoo
I hope we can be one big happy family again!
Lets go!

A big happy family that doesn't say they committed suicide. *cough*kunx*cough*

Iku ze!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out