Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Sasuke leapt out of the way of the kunai. He felt one graze his shoulder and his blood welled around the wound, but his anger kept him from noticing, "I struck you once, how do you know I can't do it again?" He vanished once again and appeared behind his brother, aiming a kick towards the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:46 pm
Itachi duckes just bearly enough for the kick to miss and spins and trows a kick towards Sasuke's lower back

"I just know this!"

grunts from the pain in hisw shoulder.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:49 pm
Sasuke saw the kick coming with his Sharingan and quickly dodged to the side. Then, seeing his brother's distraction with the wound he bestowed, he grabbed a Kunai and, ducking low, struck out at Itachi's legs before performing a backflip to land beside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 pm
itachi jumps back up on his feet painfully. He puuls out his kunai and stances. He strikes toward sasuke who is next to him. "come on you'll need to do more than that!"Turns to strike agian.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:03 pm
Sasuke felt the blade slice through his side, but he leapt back and threw a few shuriken in Itachi's direction as he turned with his kunai. Then, he appeared behind him and aimed both of his feet towards his back as he flew down towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:10 pm
Sasuke's kick hit itachi and he uses it to flip agian facing hi kunia held outward. He throws and slice towards sasuke's stomach with his kunai hard.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:16 pm
"Gah!" The kunai struck deep, causing Sasuke to back away, holding his hand over the wound. He was suddenly aware of the pain, and a strange numbing sensation at the back of his mind. As he gazed at his arm, covered in the strange markings, he bit his lip and closed his eyes, "No...I can't...let it take over...again." he murmured as he felt the blood run down his hand. "I feel the darkness...but I won't...I can't...become like you!" he shouted to his brother.

As he said this, he felt the wounds on him worsten as the markings started to glow a firey red before flowing back to where the mark on his neck rested. He closed his eyes and fell to his knees. He reached a shaky hand towards his holster and threw another kunai towards Itachi. He would have to defeat him without the curse mark...he wasn't going to give in...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:04 am
Itachi watched his brother fall bleeding. He saw the kunai come to him and dodged it. When he heard his brother say those words he knew Sasuke would never defeat him. "Sasuke you will never defeat me. Not without hate. You must have hatred, and you don't. Sasuke, it was the Uchiha's like you that made me kill them. How does that make you feel? Knowing that my u helped make me want to attack them? Knowing that you did indeed have a part in it?"
Itachi walked over to the kid bleeding on the ground and smirked at him.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:30 pm
"Shut up..." Sasuke breathed softly. His brothers words cut through him even more deep then the kunai. Was it his own fault that they were dead? He hated his brother...but no one else. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He didn't want to be like Itachi...he just couldn't...even if it was the only way.

With as much energy as he could muster, he pushed off the ground and leapt towards Itachi, his fist aimed towards his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:44 pm
Itachi took one step over and watched Sasuke fall to the ground agian. He is still weak! And I thought he had changed, gotten stronger, maybe not.. Itachi stepped over his younger brother laying on the ground, then he heard the voices of kids. He looked over at the now lit up village. "You wouldn't want your little friends to find you like this would you? I wonder if that uzamaki kid will help you.....if I don't get to him first!"Itachi looked back down at Sasuke with an evil grin.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:56 pm
"No!" Sasuke pushed up against the ground, but it took all his energy to keep his arms straight. He could barely move...the power of the curse mark had left him completely, and now he was powerless to do anything, "It wasn't...supposed to...be this way." he hissed and his arms buckled, causing him to fall back face-first onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Itachi laughed at Sasuke and disappeared into a tree waiting to see if Naruto would come. that Uzamaki kid has to come soon, then I will get him. Itachi was ready to strike if he came to help Sasuke.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:05 pm
(Hmm...do you think I should RP as Naruto? Big Bears Fan never came back to this RPG, so I guess Naruto's open x_X')  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:17 pm
(yeah sounds good to me, we need a naruto in a naruto rp lmao)  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:25 pm
(lol, true XD Here goes ^^)

Naruto Uzumaki grinned as he tapped his full stomach. A nice morning trip to the Ramen shop was definately a great way to start off the day before the Chunin exams.

"Now I'm ready for some hard core training!" He shouted, punching a fist into the air. He was just about to turn into an alley when he saw a wounded figure lying outside of the city gates. He squinted his eyes to get a better view and gasped, "That looks like Sasuke!"

He quickly ran to his teamate's side, eyes widening in shock at the sight of his cuts and bruises.

"What the...Sasuke, how did this happen?" he asked, looking around for the culprit.

Sasuke grunted as he lifted his head up from the ground, "Naruto...you loser...Get out of...here...It's a...trap!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff