Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Donations? UPDATED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:12 pm
Did you not read the "People who donate will get something in return" ?

I did say the mule will be getting something.

Yes it's for personal gain! I only came back to scam you all with a scavenger hunt I've been working on during school! *sarcasm*

I didn't say anyone had to ask for hint now did I?

This helps discourage hinting if you all don't want your money going to me.

Well I guess its not really a scavenger hunt.. its more of a search kinda thing.

You need to find clues that lead you to a prize..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:14 pm
Lets go!

Ok people calm down before there's another fight!

Iku ze!

iOath

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Oath - it's actually people like you who say to calm down that cause tension.

Rina - Whatever. I just saw that you wanted some compensation for your time, when, for example, I waste a good majority of my free time running this place for you guys, and I never ask for or receive any gold. The only thing I've earned gaia wise from running this place is the summoning tome from mulferdan ((and a couple other small things from 2 other people)) on my birthday, which wasn't even related to running the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Give ALL the gold away. It should torwards a prize or the guild mule.

Also do we get a clue to start, or we have top magically find it?  

Jonnnn

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:20 pm
Fine then. If you all think its for personal gain screw it all. I came back tried to do something for the guild. But nuuuu you all had to think it was personal gain.

Plus if we do do it someone else would have to pass out the pokemon prize, my wifi's acting up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:23 pm
nitnit
Oath - it's actually people like you who say to calm down that cause tension.

Rina - Whatever. I just saw that you wanted some compensation for your time, when, for example, I waste a good majority of my free time running this place for you guys, and I never ask for or receive any gold. The only thing I've earned gaia wise from running this place is the summoning tome from mulferdan ((and a couple other small things from 2 other people)) on my birthday, which wasn't even related to running the guild.
Lets go!

Ok then. I'll say start fighting from now on. rolleyes

Iku ze!

iOath

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:23 pm
We're not stopping you from running anything. We're just criticizing your hint system ((which, in my opinion, people shouldn't even need hints, since those will give unfair advantages... hell, I could probably buy the entire hunt's worth of hints) wink , and the fact that it's going to you makes it a little bit worse.

One of the crucial parts of life is taking criticism.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:24 pm
Here is an idea: Instead of asking for more hints. They will be given overtime. This will encourage others to do their best in finding the clues themselves, instead of waiting for them and risking someone else finding it before you.

As for the Pokemon, we need a neutral party to hold them. Someone all of us can trust. Kukuku~

The Veil

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:26 pm
Veil's idea is much more efficient.

I'm fine with holding the pokemon. ((I'm the friggan captain so I have no desire to take them and dash xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:31 pm
Nitnit, you couldn't buy them all the limit is five hints.

Lets just scrap the whole hints idea then.

See, you get a clue to start out with, they find what they need to, and get another clue leading them to the next thing, etc.etc.

So I can't give hints out over time, because people work a different paces.

Candy goes B A N G

The Veil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Nitnit, you couldn't buy them all the limit is five hints.

Lets just scrap the whole hints idea then.

See, you get a clue to start out with, they find what they need to, and get another clue leading them to the next thing, etc.etc.

So I can't give hints out over time, because people work a different paces.

Pace means nothing in a scavenger hunt. It's whom gets it done first. So overtime is, in my opinion, far batter than paying for them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:35 pm
No hints works for me.  

nitnit
Captain

The Veil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:36 pm
nitnit
No hints works for me.

That works too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:37 pm
No hints then. But last scavenger hunt I did every one gave up because there were no hints.  

Candy goes B A N G

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:38 pm
This should really be a money less game.We are all members here I dont see why we should have to pay you to progress in the Hunt.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff