Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:46 am
Benkei aised his weapon in a defensive stance of his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:57 am
Kaan found the clearing where a rather odd assortment of people stood. In the shadowy region of the trees, not far from him, was a Vampire girl who was busy killing another of her kind. The ten-foot-tall giant and wood elf girl were facing another Vampire. "What the hell is going on here?" he muttered to himself.  

ChaosbringerxXx

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:25 am
her blade was white and hot as magma, it slightly burned him even though it didn't even touch him, "well???.............do you surender?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:28 pm
Slate stared nervously at the scene before her, not sure how much help she could be if Kaine were to unleash his full power upon them, for she had heard rumors and gossip about him in her travels.  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:29 pm
Fate noticing the look on slates face, smiled trying to calm her, while still holding her sword to his neck,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:00 am
Kaan couldn't believe his eyes. That couldn't be THE Kaine he'd heard of standing with the elf's sword at his throat. The Vampire girl and the giant seemed unsure of what to do in this situation.  

ChaosbringerxXx

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:50 pm
"Well? What dost ye say?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:20 pm
she tightened her grip around him,  

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:52 am
slate put her whip away, there wasn't enough room anymore, and pulled out her swords, her eyes narrowing as she caught the scent of another person nearby.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:52 pm
(Okay. I get the feeling that Toe-jam-kiyo won't be coming back any time soon. Who votes to find some way to ditch his char and keep on going?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:49 pm
(how about this....)
he just smiled and they all disappeared, "w-what!!!!! where did they go??!!!" she looked around and then stomped her foot on the ground and mumbled under her breath, then her ear twiched, "someone is watching us," she looked at Benkei and Slate, and nodded,

(well how is that??)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:53 pm
"I get the sense this isn't a holy place. Nay, it's far from holy. Be on your guard..." He kept his weapon at the ready.

(Perfect!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 pm
her eyes narrowed, her long pointed ears twiching, "i can't tell if its friend or foe..." she stood by Slate, "i will not let you be hearmed, but you are still strong enough to fight," she helpped her up,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:24 pm
"Stay close. It can only pick us off if we allow it to."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:28 pm
"we're at your side!" she smiled at him, "you are a good man, it is an honor that i met you," she turned to Slate, "and i shall never forget you, you have courage when you know defeat is near" she turned to the trees and waited,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff