Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:41 pm
ugh he had sat in that state for hours slowly bleeding in the forests that surround konoha.god what a horrible way to die he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:44 pm
the curse mark started to spread,"NOT NOW"as he ached in pain  

SasukeShippuden101

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:46 pm
He sealed it away with the last of his chakra and swore  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:47 pm
Yuen raced through the forest, something was wrong, and she knew it! but what? she stoped so sudenly that she fell out of the tree she was traveling in... ' oh no.. ' she thought as she saw him there, surrounded by boobytraped (( rofl boobytraped )) kunais, she had to think quick..  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:48 pm
Kakuzu, who was still pulling Hidan's hair, let go and turned toward the trap he had laid. "Aha! They fell for it!" he sad jumping toward the loud explosion. Hidan glared at him "Get back here you mofo!" Hidan yelled, taking off after him, and arriving at the scene of the explosion. He smirked, noticing Sasuke lying on the ground. "you again?" He couldn't help but laugh. Kakuzu chuckled as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:48 pm
he saw a figure moving threw the trees and realized it was her looking down at him.heh fool  

SasukeShippuden101

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 pm
DAMMITT LEAVE ME ALONE KAKUZU AND HIDAN.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:49 pm
" HIDAN! YOU ********! GET HIM OUT OF THAT MESSS! " Yuen yelled as she flipped through the air and landed imbetween Hidan and sauske  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:51 pm
"hey yuen"sasuke said with a painful smile.he made hand signs and used fire ball jutsu againsed the 2 being careful not to hit yuen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:53 pm
Yuen stared at him, what was he doing?! she knew he was out of chakra! how did he do that?! She fliped again this time landing behind sauske and put her hands on his shoulders " stop, " she wispered to him " I can do it "  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:53 pm
((rofl ********))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:54 pm
"alright i trust you" but slowly grabbed a kunai  

SasukeShippuden101

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:54 pm
Both Hidan and Kakuzu jumped. "Jeez... what's with all the quick temp-"they landed and Kakuzu turned and hit him on the head before he could finish. "Your one to talk!" he yelled, his face mask still missing. "-ers... I bith meh tounge!" Hidan smiled. Kakuzu sighed. "You're so screwed up..." He siad, slapping himself in the forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:55 pm
god you too are idiots....  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:56 pm
Yuen ran twards them throwing kunais, about a thousand a minute ' try and dodge those ' she thought and smerked to herself  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff