Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:18 pm
"Why? What are you going to do about it?" Asked Hidan coldly. He turned and glared at her. He apparently was pissed off about something, and knowing Hidan... it could be anything. "Just leave Hidan alone... he's pissed about something." Hidan said, getting up, his back now facing Tobi. "Yeah I'm pissed... pissed off at YOU! And when I'm pissed, people die." Hidan yelled, pointing at Motako and rubbing the blade of his scythe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:23 pm
Rin wqas sitting on the gates to konoha. "wat was with that girl?!"  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:24 pm
" You couldn't kill me even if you wanted to, " her voice came out pure cold, her icy eyes staring right through him. She dissapeared and re-apeared behing him in a milla-second, she hit one of his presure pionts, to make him pass out, then she turned to Tobi, she dropped to her knees and stared at him, this time her eyes more warm  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:26 pm
(( gah! hi kitsune! im sowey i took ur headband T^T XD lol not really ;P ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:27 pm
"How dare you touch my partner..." Kakuzu said, grabbing the girl by the neck and holding her against a tree, tightening his grip every second. "Tobi get out of here... oh, and what was that about us not being able to kill you? Huh!?" He said, nearly completely blocking her wind pipe. Tobi, now completely terrified, crawled away and ran back to the hideout.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:28 pm
(thats mean!!)
Rin look towards the battle. "whats going on now?!" he said jumping down and running to them.  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:31 pm
Motako smired, she let herself get angry, she turned into her Demon self and broke free of his grip growling every second, then she lunged twards him and chomped down hard on his arm " I said you can't kill me!!! no one can!! I'm immortal you idiot! " she screamed at him telapthicly  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:33 pm
Rin stopped a few feet from the battle. "what is going on here?"  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:38 pm
Motako looked over at Rin still not letting go of Kakuzu's arm, then she let go turned back into her real self wiped the blood from her mouth and ran, and ran, and ran  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:40 pm
Rin looked at Kakuzu's cloak. "You! Your a member of the akasuki arent u!?"  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:44 pm
minutes of running she stopped in a tree to rest, ' when i turn into her, it takes more that it gives... ' she thought as she fell out from in the tree  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:05 pm
"No, really?" Kakuzu yelled sarcastically at Rin. He slapped his forehead and trotted over to Hidan, who was just waking up. "Where is that little b***h! I'll kill her!!!" He said, even more pissed than before.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Rin struck the 8 trigrams stance. "u do not belong here!" he said angrily  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:16 pm
"Not another one! Look kid, I'm pissed... Just tell me where that little god damn girl is and you can live..." Hidan yelled, holding the boy by his neck. "You should do as he says... Even I get scared of him when he's like this." Kakuzu smirked and sauntered off into the woods.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:18 pm
Rin used the substitution jutsu, appearing a few feet away. "i will not let u hurt a konoha shinobi!" he said  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff