Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Plate
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:07 pm
I think you have parishes because the state gov't and layout is/was largely Francophone. Not sure, but it's a good guess. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:08 pm
ArmasTermin

In some areas that's actually true, but most everywhere we have the same stuff every other state has. Except we have Parishes in stead of Counties. Not sure why...
stare  

Freak_090
Captain

Lord Plate
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:09 pm
Freak_090
ArmasTermin

In some areas that's actually true, but most everywhere we have the same stuff every other state has. Except we have Parishes in stead of Counties. Not sure why...
stare

xd

You'd hate Montreal.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:13 pm
Lord Plate
Freak_090
ArmasTermin

stare

xd

You'd hate Montreal.

Haven't we already established that I hate Canada?  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:14 pm
Freak_090
ArmasTermin

stare

Yeah, I don't like it either.

Never had much liking to the French and now I live in the center of French culture in America.

O, the irony.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:15 pm
ArmasTermin
Freak_090
ArmasTermin

stare

Yeah, I don't like it either.

Never had much liking to the French and now I live in the center of French culture in America.

O, the irony.

La résistance!!!

I mean, uhh... Death to Frenchy?  

Freak_090
Captain

Lord Plate
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:16 pm
Freak_090

Haven't we already established that I hate Canada?

Only thing it's good for is hiding from the draft and drinking under 21.

Ever seen Canadian Bacon (the movie)? "Canada's evil seeps over the border like maple syrup..." It's freaking hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:43 pm
Well, I have one thing to say. I hate Round-a-bouts. Some ill minded state official wanted one put in. And guess what, that plan got went down faster than a celebrity private jet.  

OberFeldwebel

Kalani Lu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:04 pm
Most of my guns are inherited:

User Image
Browning Semi-Auto .22 Rifle

User Image
Winchester Model 1897 12 guage shotgun (This one isn't in great shape so I don't shoot it, but the rest work great)

User Image
Springfield 1903 .30-06 rifle with a sporter stock

User Image
Taurus Tracker .357 magnum revolver. This one I bought recently, seven shot with titanium frame. Shoots great.

I've been wanting to expand my arsenal for awile now, and I've been saving up for acouple different firearms. I would like to get an automatic, probably a Browning Hi-Power 9mm and I would also like a .22 pistol, probably a Ruger Mk II. I'd also like a shotgun for home defense, either a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500, though I have been also looking at those coach guns Stoeger makes.

Not sure what anyones opinion on using a double-barrel shotgun for home defense.

I'd like to get a Springfield M1A and a .223 rifle like a Bushmaster in the future but for right now I'd just like another handgun and a shotgun. Once I get my conceal carry I'd look into something more compact, one of the smaller Glock series and a Kel-Tec 3-AT.

Alot of these are farther down in the future but come Christmas time I'll probably reward myself with two or three of these.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:07 pm
Kalani Lu

I've been wanting to expand my arsenal for awile now, and I've been saving up for acouple different firearms. I would like to get an automatic, probably a Browning Hi-Power 9mm and I would also like a .22 pistol, probably a Ruger Mk II. I'd also like a shotgun for home defense, either a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500, though I have been also looking at those coach guns Stoeger makes.

Not sure what anyones opinion on using a double-barrel shotgun for home defense.

I'd like to get a Springfield M1A and a .223 rifle like a Bushmaster in the future but for right now I'd just like another handgun and a shotgun. Once I get my conceal carry I'd look into something more compact, one of the smaller Glock series and a Kel-Tec 3-AT.

Alot of these are farther down in the future but come Christmas time I'll probably reward myself with two or three of these.

3nodding

Wow! I love the Taurus!  

I am an eggplant
Crew

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:10 pm
SierraBT
Kalani Lu

3nodding

Wow! I love the Taurus!

I'm wet. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:24 pm
ArmasTermin
SierraBT
Kalani Lu

3nodding

Wow! I love the Taurus!

I'm wet. redface

Ew.  

Lord Plate
Crew

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:27 pm
ArmasTermin
SierraBT
Kalani Lu

3nodding

Wow! I love the Taurus!

I'm wet. redface

Shh, you'll scare off the new guy. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:31 pm
Thanks guys! I don't think bodily fluids corrode titanium, so we should be all good.  

Kalani Lu

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:42 pm
BTW, I'd pass on the coach gun for HD.
I keep a 500 next to the bed, but the Bushy would suffice.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff