Reply Roleplay forum
Nauto Rp (plz join we need ppl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:10 pm
(ill check it out if u send me the link, and the pic is them kissing)
Rin had finished his pic so he jumped down"hi hinata-kun!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:11 pm
(( oh... well here's the URL Forbiden Love ))
Hinata jumped a little when she heard his voice, " Hello, would you like to come and sit with me Rin-Chan? " Hinata smiled sheepishly then turned her head back to the pond,  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:18 pm
Rin sat next to her. "wat r u up to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:11 am
"I don't mean to interrupt ,but, last time we met I asked you a question and never got an answer ,so, I'm going to beat the crap out of you intill I get a straight answer"said Jynx as he picks up Rin and seals his chakra "If you dont tell me you will die"Jynx said as he punches Rin into a nearby wall "And dont think about your little sweetheart,crush,or whatever you people in love call it,I already made a barrier"said Jynx as he appears at the wall and kicks Rin  

Baby Jynx

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:05 pm
Rin smiles. "wow i must say that u r quite an angry one arent u?" he said disappearing and reappearing behind him."but u cant seal my chakra!" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:36 pm
Gaia name: Zetsummei
Character name: Sero Uchiha
Appearance: User Image
Village: Leaf
Jutsu-
Genjutsu sad (NOT GONNA
Tiajutsu: TELL
Ninjutsu YA'LL!!!))
Bio: You know how the Uchiha clan. Itachi killed them yada yada. Yada yada. Anyway, Sero was a little kid when everyone was slaughtered. He hid under he bed. Now he wants to kill Itachi and get as strong as he can.
Crush: No one...yet.
Extra: Likes to use Lightning Based Jutsu's  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:46 pm
Hinata screamed and covered her ears, closing her eyes. Afraid of what was going to happen.
" Ryou! " A voice called, " Right! " another anwered, " Hu- " Hinata looked up, " Motako! Ryou! " Hinata smiled, happy to see her friends, " Oh, wow. Motako, look at that! " Motako turned and looked to were Ryou was pointing, " I wonder who he is, Ryou! " " Right, " Ryou turned and ran twards the new man, Jynx. " Want some help? " He asked Rin as Motako went to help Hinata,  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:37 pm
"Such a boring village. I haven't had a mission in two weeks. The Kage's all like 'Oh no you can't do that, its to dangerous' and 'you're to young to do this'. I am tired of that crap." Sero kept walking down the streets of Konoha. "What a guys gotta' do to do something around...huh?" Sero looked over and saw a few guys fightning. Wonder what that's all about? Eh, none of my buisness...oh look a ramen shop! Sero quickly ran over to the ramen shop. "On order of Pork fried Ramen please! Extra BBQ with extra Noodles please!" Sero watched as the man nodded and started to make his ramen. "Here you go and hey it's on the house for my favorite customer!" Sero nodded. "Thanks you very much!" Sero started to gobble down his ramen. "Delisous as usual!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:19 pm
When Hinata was free, Motako and her ran back into the village, leaving the boys to " play " " Oh, wow. Hinata what was that all about? " Motako asked once they were a safe distance away, " I d-don't know! " Hinata answered, upset. " Well, are you ok? " Motako turned her head to look back, " Yes, I'm fine. " " Allright, now then. Well leave them boys to their bisness. " Motako said, and Hinata nodded, afraid of what might happen. But followed Motako away from the fight anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:33 pm
"Man...this ramen rocks!" Sero kept gomping down his ramen. "You know if you eat too fast you might choke?" Sero kept eating. "I...know...that! I'm just hungry for ramen!" Sero kept eating. He slammed his bowl down. "More please!" Sero was on his 5th bowl. "You know, this is why you're my favorite customer."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:17 pm
Rin appeared next to hinata. "man he had a bad temper! i wonder who he was?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:27 pm
"More Ramen Please!" The man scratched his head. "Yeah...about that...you ate all my spices and pork and noodles. I'm all out. Sorry." Sero was really dissappointed. "Naw, it's ok. Thanks anyway, bye!" Sero walked away and walked past Hinata and another person.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:12 pm
Hinata smiled, " I have no idea, " she said, Motako just shruged and Ryou came up behind her, " I think that was Jynx, he's been known for starting fights... " Ryou said, " Who...? Oh! Yea... now that I think about it that guy did kinda look like 'im. " Motako commented, " Are you two boys ok? " Hinata asked, putting one hand on Rin's arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:38 pm
"yea im fine" he said smiling  

The kitsune shippo

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:47 pm
Sero held his hand. Not now! Ugh! Sero felt chakra starting to take over him. Fall into my comand! Let me posses you for at least a little bit. Sero straightened up. No! The last time you did that...you killed 15 people! Good thing they were from the sound.Hmph. Sero felt himself come back into control.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff