84%  [ 11 ]
no
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:33 pm

Sorry D-chan, its bound to happen to them sweatdrop Mary sues are extremely hated by Sana sweatdrop

Mokuba: I smell something funny Seto..

Seto: Just go play Mokuba...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:25 pm
See, I used to hate them, and I dislike playing with them in RPs, but I have acknowledged their existance (which is alot coming from me xB) and their necessity. Most everone's first characters and stories are that of Mary-Sues. Why would anyone want to shun their,or others' first character? It would be just awful to their self-esteem and creative force as an artist. =/  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:37 pm

Yeah i see where your coming from. Im not so bothered by OCs being all in love with a chracter and pairing themselves with them. I just dont like when their to perfect and to pretty, cause it seems a little fake. But it is the fantasy of the person to be perfect, but give your character so flaws and allow development for them so they can grow. But I admit one of my characters was rather on the perfect side at first, which is why I dont attack. But the people who played Seto and were paired with her did not seem to think she was mary sueish, and as long as the person playing the character you fawn over is alright, then its cool xD.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:00 pm
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? My friends and family
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do?:Keep everything at bay until you came back^^
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look?:Yes Very much
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do?:Call the cops and put him with the youth group or send him to camp
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones?:You must be hearing things
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me?:Yes Very Much
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do?;Go to a movie or play a video game
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do?:Just a normal dance
9. What is my birthday?: sweatdrop
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be?:At a fancy restraunt. I hate places that are outside. I like the indoors

[GS] Tigers Eye

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:48 pm
I'm not evel talking about RPs, I'm speaking more of fanfiction, and personal storyplots and whatnot. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:56 am
. Who are the most important poeple in your life? My mother, my half-brothers, and my best friends. They mean the world to me.
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? I would probably finish both my work and yours--such as I could, not being a complete genuis with computers like you are--see that it was filed properly and then go and try to take care of you if I could, or at least be there for Mokuba--he'd be worried to death about you, and need support.
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? Of course! I tend to lose things myself, so I've gotten rather good at looking for them.
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? I'd be shocked, for starters. As devoted as Mokuba is to you and as much as he loves you, something must truly be wrong for him to want to leave.I'd call and let you know, first, so you could ask him about it--chances are it's either only a rumor or a joke on his part--or else you can sit down with him and talk to him about what went so wrong. Of course I'd help you look for him, starting with the likely spots--Kaibaland, the Game Shop, Yugi's house, the roof of Kaibacorp, etc.
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? Either: "Oh really? Well, I heard that playing in traffic cures terminal stupidity. Why don't you go try it and report back?" Or "Bullshit. ******** off and stop wasting my time."
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? Yes, definitely. Every drop of blood in my body would be in my face, and I wouldn't quite be able to look you in the eyes, but yes, yes I would.
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? I would nod in acceptance, thank you politely and sincerely for a wonderful time, and ask you to take me home.
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? Again, I'd be immobilized with shock at first, so I'd have to follow your lead. I suppose it would depend on the music.
9. What is my birthday? I'm told it's October 25th.
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? By your standards or mine? By mine, it would be a walk along the beach alone with you, as the sun was setting. Then we'd go up to sit on the dunes and watch the stars and just talk. And maybe, if everything went right...you would kiss me, or at least hold my hand. Maybe even call me by name. to me, that alone would make it all worth it. By your standards, it would probably be some ostentatious, upper-crust place where it is all very quiet and intellectual and trendy--and free of paparazzi, of course. Actually, I rather think I'd like to encounter one of them--I want to try the edge on the hunting knife my friend gave me.  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:23 pm
Ahh, dammit...I feel like such a Mary Sue answering these questions...I AM NOT WORTHY OF KAIBA SETO-SAMA'S AFFECTIONS! gonk

Anywho, I am going to answer these questions in the context that I am not dating him, just holding conversation.

1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? Along terms of real people, my family, friends, and boyfriend I guess.

2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? Attempt to do my work and yours without your elitist orders and instructions being barked at me, thus causing my day's work to turn into an exceptionally chaotic episode of "I Love Lucy." Afterward, I'd visit you to assist and ask why in the HELL would you miss work over something so petty such as illness, considering it'd never stopped you before from coming, and I'd "babysit" Moki (or moreso, be babysat by him sweatdrop ), and the two of us would tend to your needs, stubborn as you may be to resist accepting the extra pair of hands.
Ahh, yes, I would force feed you plenty of miso soup too, to give you extra strength and make you grow into a big, strong boy! heart And if you behaved, I'd be more than willing to make a nice big beef fillet with plenty of foie grass sauce, your favorite. After all, you're way too skinny for your own good. blaugh

3. If I lost my baby blue-eyes plushie would you help me look? Silly Seto, as if you'd ask for any type of help in any regular old errands, let alone admit to having an adorable plushie. heart

4. If you knew that Mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? I'd definitely try to knock some sense into him, and most certainly have a little pep talk with you over the cold, neglectful Gouzaburou-ish veneer you give off and explain how you'd best tone it down before you lose your only family.

5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in response? That the lowlife spreading the rumor, be it true or not, would stand no chance on a frozen day in f***ing Hell to even remotely compete with you, and that they'd best keep their trap shut lest they be severely beaten by me. scream STFU, N00B! Oh yesh, and that the only reason Yuugi wins every one of his duels is because of Takahashi-sensei's inartistic use of the deadly Deus Ex Machina, and not due to skill or higher caliber and that the schmuck is a dirty cheat. 4laugh

6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? :blush: OMGZZZ! I would NOT wash my hand for WEEKS ON END! heart

7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? Come to perfect terms with it, allow you to prioritize your "career" over your own flesh-and-blood and friends, become the spitting semblance of a Stepford wife and be "stepped" on, and apathetically watch you spiral down into utter ascetic, overworked oblivion...? Yeah...NO, hun.

8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? A clumsy waltz, but a waltz nonetheless... *dreamy look*

9. What is my birthday? October 25th, 1979, silly.

& BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM!!!!! LAST QUESTION........

10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? A day at the amusement park, or Kaibaland, or anything such. I know how much of a sweetie you really are, and how you just love watching those young 'uns playing and loving your inventions, enjoying the childhood that you never got to savor for yourself. After all, creating Kaibalands all around the world for all children to play in, third-world country or not, is your ultimate dream, ne? heart

ANSWER and I'll tell you if that would be the right answer (I am playing Seto) Don't worry about it just put what you think is right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:43 pm
Zoloft blob
Ahh, dammit...I feel like such a Mary Sue answering these questions...I AM NOT WORTHY OF KAIBA SETO-SAMA'S AFFECTIONS! gonk

Me too, Zoloft-sempai, me too... emo  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:08 am
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob

Yes, answering them all is such a major offense yet such a guilty pleasure... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm
Zoloft blob
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob

Yes, answering them all is such a major offense yet such a guilty pleasure... sweatdrop

Mmm, yes. In my case, emphasis on the 'guilty'.  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:56 am
So true... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:06 am
Mmmhmmm.... sad  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:00 pm
*hugs* It's okay to act Mary-Sue-ish once in awhile, I guess...be glad that you're not like those sad lowly pathetic fangirls who really believe they're going to wed their fave Anime bishie and literally devote their lives to thinking about a tawdry fantasy that frankly wouldn't even have the remote chance of actually occurring as would Microsoft 'Works' working, lawyers conjuring honesty in their fraudulent minds, or even Military Intelligence being intelligent. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:53 pm
Zoloft blob
*hugs* It's okay to act Mary-Sue-ish once in awhile, I guess...be glad that you're not like those sad lowly pathetic fangirls who really believe they're going to wed their fave Anime bishie and literally devote their lives to thinking about a tawdry fantasy that frankly wouldn't even have the remote chance of actually occurring as would Microsoft 'Works' working, lawyers conjuring honesty in their fraudulent minds, or even Military Intelligence being intelligent. biggrin

True, true... I suppose there's hope yet. sweatdrop  

Ryu_chan

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:59 am
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? You, Me, Family, and Allies. I have friends, but some of them are evil...yes yes, evil and I call them my minions.

2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? After work, I'd come over RIGHT away to make sure you're doing okay. I can't necessarily stop work to see you...but I would if I could.

3. If I lost my blues eyes plushie Would you help me look? Yes, I would, but I probably wouldn't be very good at it. I always search the same places twice, three times, four times...so on and so forth.

4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? I'd make him stay of course! There would be no WAY of someone running away on my watch! What makes you ask a question like that? He has such a great older brother to watch over him.

5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in response? I'd say you're too good to lose a duel, regardless if you lost or won.

6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? Of course I would.

7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? Ahhhhhhhhh...you didn't just do that! An entire night of extreme conversation with my love gone! NOOOOOOOOOOO. burning_eyes

8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? The usual slow-dancing motion and then do some crazy moves to freak you out. Responses make me laugh.

9. What is my birthday? Judging by your personality, I believe in astrology, your birthday most likely lies within the Capricorn range...

10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? The perfect date would be in Kaiba Land! <3

Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff