Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:24 pm
"Yes," Jasper agreed. "Remember how curious we all were when they started popping up. We went to the boundary to investigate the situation too. I think if anyone, we should send Bella out. They'll talk to her more easily then Carlisle."

Alice picked up her cell phone and texted Bella. 'Hey girlie... your furry friends are right outside. Is there any way you could come home now? See you soon!'
"The poor thing is still in school," Alice said. She scanned the future. "But not to worry. She'll be here shortly."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:50 am
Edward scowled. "You know I don't want her near them, Alice," he said. He grumbled and walked towards his piano, sitting on the bench.

Rosalie rolled her eyes. "That's right, Edward, you just keep complaining while Bella is in no danger whatsoever," Rosalie said. She grimaced, still leaning against Emmett.

"Rosalie, behave," Emmett said. He pulled her tighter as though to hold her back. "Be nice to Edward, he has been very tolerant of them," he whispered to Rosalie. She sighed and relaxed.  

Eternal Night 27

Catdog17591

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:57 am
Our guests can have a room here, that's no problem at all. Until they find a new residence to live in, i think that's understandable.

(Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for not checking Gaia soon enough, its just been so hectic around here, i had hardly anytime to go on the computer what so ever. Hockey's over finally, but now i'm focusing on finding a job with Crystal and Wolfgirl. Please forgive me...)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:10 am
Alice followed Edward and sat next to him. "Edward, look.... I know they upset you, but they are Bella's friends after all. They're part of who she is - you've seen how upset she gets when she can't be around them. They really are quite nice if you can get to know them. I know Jacob flirts and that bothers me too, but he's just a young boy. He'll get over it. After all, Bella isn't his imprint or whatever they call it." Alice hugged Edward. "She's all yours. She could never be happy without you, either."  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:02 pm
Bella jumped as her hip started vibrating. Reaching into her pocket she quickely pulled out a cellphone and flipped it open. Hiding it under the table she read Alice's text and raised her hand. Yes Bella? The teacher asked. Blushing slightely for interupting the class she asked May I please be excuse? I have a family emergancy. Smiling slightly when he nodded his head, Bella picked up her backpack and headed out the door towards her truck. Sitting inside the cab, bella put the key in the ignition and stared it with a loud vroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:06 pm
Oh, thank you so much. *Bows*
You don't know how greatful we are. Please, if there's anything we can do to help around the house during our stay, we'd feel greatful to do so.  

Crystal Flowright

Wolfgirl17591

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:16 pm
Come, I'll show you to a guest room you may share. *Esme leads them away*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:38 pm
Emmett smiled and put his head on Rosalie's. "Sorry, I have to keep her calm otherwise I'd come and help you, Esme," Emmett said. He grinned to show he was joking.

Rosalie grimaced. "I'm sorry, I just don't trust... outsiders," Rosalie said, truly sincere. "Please, don't take it as personal hate." Rosalie looked up at Emmett and kissed his cheek.

"Well, is Bella coming or not?" Edward demanded impatiently. He didn't like this, he didn't like it at all.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:50 pm
Bella pushed the truck as fast as she dared to go. Pulling into the driveway she got out and slammed the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:18 am
Bella rushed up the stairs and tripped through the doorway. OOoooof! She gasped as she fell forward.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:30 am
Edward rushed to help her. "Hey Bella, you ok?" he asked, grabbing her hands.

Rosalie rolled her eyes. "What a great klutz. I've never been like that, ever,'' Rosalie said distastefully.

"Rosalie, behave. Be nice to Bella for right now, ok?" Emmett said in a low voice, trying to keep Rosalie calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 am
Y-yes of c-course I'm fiiiine. Bella said embarrassed. What was the big emergancy? She asked, looking around.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:13 pm
"Your werewolf friends were circling the house. Could you go see what they want?" Edward asked politely as always. He gave her a quick kiss and looked back at her.

Rosalie just stood there. "Wow, we get the little human girl here to try to work with the werewolves? How does this work?" she asked without looking for an answer.

Emmett turned her around and kissed her. "Rosalie, be nice!" Emmett said sternly. "Don't be that man to her. She's doing her best."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:24 pm
Bella gave Rosalie a quick glance, trying ot hide the hurt in her eys, she smiled up at Edward. That I can do. She said and headed back out the door. Jacob? Sam? She called and waited for a relpy.

((Who's playing the wolves?))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:21 pm
((i have no idea... i can't take on another character, though.))

"The whole pack," Edward said sternly. "Rosalie and Emmett nearly went to get them off our land, but if we responded to them breaking the treaty, it would have meant an all out war."

Rosalie tapped her foot impatiently. "I know, I know, be nice while she's throwing her life away to be like us," she said slightly angrily.

"It's her decision, Rose, not yours. I know you would have made a different decision, but you have to let her choose for herself, you can't make her pick because you think she's messing up," Emmett reasoned.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff