Main Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:51 pm
Dragon smirked as a thought crossed his mind. He kept it to himself however.
Quite the contrary. I have a proposition for him. I'm acting on behalf of Reki at the moment. You remember what my cloak means don't you?
He glanced up to gauge her reaction as well as to try and search her eyes for what she may be up to.
What is going through your mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:02 pm
Ah...Ayame-san...
Uh yeah. It has been, Ayame-san.
I forgot that she'd probably be here when it happens.
Chi tried to hide her disappointment, but wasn't sure how good of a job she was doing.
What's up?  

o_chibi_chan

Go Younha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:30 pm
Ayame put her chin to her hand and looked forward.

"Nothing much, Sand Village has been keeping me busy somewhat."

Ayame looked back at Chi with serious eyes, as if reading her emotions.
"Seems like you've been getting better at hiding your feelings, but I can still sense a little of what you're feeling. But overall, you're doing better."

What are these emotions coming from her, anger, sadness, dissatisfaction?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:33 pm
Great...now would be a great time for Sakura to show up so I could talk to her.
Chi had to change the subject
I see. Sand Village, huh? How is it compared to here?  

o_chibi_chan

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:35 pm
"Oh... "

Well, I did pass on Sasuke's message. It's time for me to leave then...

Glazing over his cloak, Sakura thinking of his importance of his current mission and closing her eyes to conceal her reactions. After all, her training taught her best not to show much emotions to anyone since you never know others could read your mind easily. Unless, you're a Uchiha or Hyuugu.

"I better not bother you and Naruto then... Have a good day and see ya both around, Hokage-san & Dragon-san."

Turning towards the door, the pink colored hair ninja putting on a soft smile and feeling her job is done here so, she decides the leave the Hokage's office quietly. Enough her time is wasted since she has other things to do and closing the door behind her.

Now, where is Chii?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:12 pm
"..."
Ayame paused for a moment.

"Very windy and dry compared to here. I kinda miss being in this village."

"What have you been doing in this village?"

Go Younha

o_chibi_chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:22 pm
Nothing much really. Traveled around a little, then I was taken in by the Nara family when I came back, so I have a place to go back to now.
Sorta.
I've been talking with Sakura-san a lot more lately too.
Relax...she'll get more suspicous at this rate.
Chi realized that she and Ayame had been friends long enough that being around her was making her job a little harder.
Maybe...
You wouldn't happen to know anything about the guy that Sakura is head-over-heels for, would you?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:15 pm
[ OOC: Moh? Serenity or Sakura? OX ]

"The Nara Family, thats good then, you have another family."

"..I guess it's good to know people better."

Ayame brushed her side-swept bangs to the side and sighed.

"No, I don't know anything of the guy and anything of their relationship."

Something I should check on?

Go Younha

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:00 pm
[@ Aya: My IC should be Sakura. I did correction on Chi's post. >x<;]

Walking down the staircase, the pink hair colored kunochi just sneezed once and taking a tissue from her back pocket of her skirt. Blowing her nose, she sniffing once and seeing a balcony as she walking forward. Her eyes looking over the city of Konaho, a place where meant so much, but why did she wanted to.....

"Why-"

Suddenly, her head starts pounding and hurting. Reaching out her hand, she holding on the railing and preventing herself falling off the balcony or down the stairs. Bending forward, her head resting on the cold metal of the railing and her hands gripping tightly on the bars, but her mind echoing her pain rather than letting it out. Her hair covering her face like curtains. Somehow, she got a feeling that no one should know this and biting down her lower lip.

I-Itai...!!! Itai... why my head hurts? I must...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm
[Oops, my bad there!]

Okay then.
Chi went on eatting her Ramen.
Was I wrong when I first...?
Ow!
Chi felt a sudden, sharp pain in her head. It didn't last long, but it hurt enough that Chi dropped her chopsticks.  

o_chibi_chan

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:35 am
Not thinking anymore, the pain soon subsided inside her head. Her legs feeling weakening as she falling down her tush and landing on the cold surface. Gasping for air, her eyes are closed tight, not wanting to look at anything that jog her memories and trigger the pain again. Her hands still clinging to the railing of the balcony like life-saving tube. Sweat drops rolling down her skin.

What was that pain?

Taking her hand away the railing, she using her left hand to wipe the sweat off her forehead till something glows by sunlight. Her dazed eyes are following to where the source is and causing her to whisper his name achingly. They are looking at her engagement ring.

"Crim-san..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:01 pm
[ It's okay Chi-chan. ^^ Just a mistake. ]

"...."
Ayame said nothing as she got her ramen. She broke her chopsticks perfectly in half and started to eat a little, wondering how much has happened since she was gone. She was lost in thought until Chi's yell broke her out of it. She immediately turned towards Chi and saw her drop her chopsticks.

"Chi-chan!" She had said looking at Chi.

Go Younha

Aozora Melody

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:54 pm
Hinata walked through the Hospital's halls, checking her patients before she was going to go home as her shift ended. As she finished checking her last patient, she walked out of the room and went to the front desk and handed papers to the other medic ninjas.

"Ano, I'm done for the day, so I'll be leaving now."
Hinata had said. She had gotten over most of her stuttering but was still shyish.
"Alright Hinata-chan, ja ne."
The female medic nin at the desk said smiling and taking Hinata's paper work.
"Ja ne."Hinata said smiling back, grabbing her stuff and heading out of the hospital.

On her way home, she thought about how good it was for her to become a medic nin. Sure, her father became a little angry about it, but he soon got over it and respected her choice, since Hinata was growing up and getting stronger.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:23 pm
It-It's nothing...just a headache.
That was...what was I just thinking?
Chi picked up her chopsticks, and continued to eat.  

o_chibi_chan

Go Younha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:49 pm
"...Alright, as long as you're okay."

Ayame kept quiet, not wanting to ask Chi about the 'headache' if Chi didn't want to talk about it.

She had sit right up on her seat again and started to eat her ramen again.

"..."
There was slience for a bit, Ayame was one to usually never bring up a topic to talk about.

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff