Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Clannad TV Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Even if that is so, I would still prefer Kyou's ending.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Buy the game. There's a voiced version of the Clannad game coming out in February 29, and Baka-Tsuki is working on the Clannad translation [I believe it's almost done, but then they have to proof/debug it].  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:20 pm
0ceanBlue
Buy the game. There's a voiced version of the Clannad game coming out in February 29, and Baka-Tsuki is working on the Clannad translation [I believe it's almost done, but then they have to proof/debug it].
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I can't wait for it.

but, on the other hand, we will get to see each girl naked.

CLANNAD is a mature adult ecchi game, which is why a lot of older viewers got pissed off when it was created for younger audiences with morals and stuff.

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:14 am
Onicept
0ceanBlue
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I can't wait for it.

CLANNAD is a mature adult ecchi game, which is why a lot of older viewers got pissed off when it was created for younger audiences with morals and stuff.

You mean the spin-off right? Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life? I don't think CLANNAD had any adult content at all.

I would buy it but I hate censorship that why I can never get into eroges.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:09 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
0ceanBlue
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I can't wait for it.

You mean the spin-off right? Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life? I don't think CLANNAD had any adult content at all.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

No no, CLANNAD has adult content. As does the sequel (Tomoyo is not a spin off).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 pm
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
0ceanBlue
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I can't wait for it.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

No no, CLANNAD has adult content. As does the sequel (Tomoyo is not a spin off).

No, Clannad does not have adult content. Clannad was released for all ages. Kanon and Air had adult content, but Clannad does not. Tomoyo After has hentai content.

My source is Wikipedia.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:34 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
0ceanBlue
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I can't wait for it.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

No, Clannad does not have adult content. Clannad was released for all ages. Kanon and Air had adult content, but Clannad does not. Tomoyo After has hentai content.

My source is Wikipedia.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Last time I checked Wikipedia CLANNAD's article it said people were disappointed because it was released to a younger audience.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:54 pm
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
0ceanBlue
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I can't wait for it.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

My source is Wikipedia.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Last time I checked Wikipedia CLANNAD's article it said people were disappointed because it was released to a younger audience.

That's why many fans were disappointed because it was released for all ages and did not have hentai content unlike Key's past work, Kanon and Air.  

00NINE-1
Crew

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:35 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

My source is Wikipedia.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

That's why many fans were disappointed because it was released for all ages and did not have hentai content unlike Key's past work, Kanon and Air.

Wikipedia also states that the PC rating was rated 'Everyone' from the EOCS and rated 'Ages 15 and Up' [PS2 vers.] by the CERO.

Quote:
While both of Key's previous works, Kanon and Air, had been released first as adult games and then censored for the younger market like most bishōjo games, Clannad was released for all-ages; this led to a certain amount of disappointment among fans of Key's adult works. Partly in reaction to the disappointment, an adult sequel-of-sorts, Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life, was released on November 25, 2005.

Edit: Doing a Kyou trace/vector. It's hard. D=

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:08 pm
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I have now watched all 18 episodes so far.

They all cried, because they have lost to Nagisa at gaining Tomoya's affection.

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm
I finished my approx. 2-3 week project. Yay!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 pm
0ceanBlue
I finished my approx. 2-3 week project. Yay!

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Very nice.

Onicept
Captain

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:42 pm
Episode 22 finished. Frankly, I wasn't satisfied. I was like "meh." Although when Akio appeared, I was like "holy shat.." Akio's dialogue was the best thing that came out of the ending.

Tomoya and his father's resolve or what looked to be a resolve. Disappointing

It didn't do much for me at all. It was rushed IMHO. Maybe if they didn't spend so much time on Fuko's arc. They spent, I think, 8 episodes on Fuko. Or they could have used episode 23 to provide a more adequate ending beside being just a special.

Overall, I'm disappointed. I give the entire series a 7/10.. At the risk of being ostracized.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:39 pm
I agree whole heartedly. Then again, CLANNAD was first off, an anime around family first, then romance. And yes, they did deal with the family issues, but it just didn't feel complete.

And I agree, it was rushed. The extra episode and the OVA should prove to be better closers than what we were given now. Really, they didn't even end with a kiss. That would have boosted it's rating D:

So I agree with that 7...for now anyways Dx

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:29 am
I'm glad that someone else agrees. Clannad supposedly means family in Irish. The most interesting thing in the anime was the relationship with Tomoya and his dad.

They didn't drive home the theme of family instead decided to opt for sappy romance. I'm all for romance, but who the hell just stare at each other at the end of a confession? Ah! Blinding brilliant light!

I also noticed the lack of Fuko. I would have thought that Fuko would appear at least once since she is "family." I mean... They even showed Mei.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff