Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Zelkova=Helba? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:05 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
O HAY I HERD U LIEK MAH FASE.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOT RLY.

O DON'T LIE.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:24 pm
ya but i was azure kite before so...it would just kinda make sense...i guess i can be chrismahonnakwanzaka shino or atoli>.<  

The Ultimate Teddybear

The Razorblade Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:50 pm
Hidosai
There's an NPC that says something about "Paradise" and that the "queen" of that "Paradise" became a "King". In other words, it could be Helba, but why would Helba turn into a kid PC? Zelkova is probably her son or something. That's where he got his mad hacker skills xd

yeh i believe he's her son.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:23 am
I AM OOGLEH.

shoop da whooooooooooooooooooooooooop >;0
-PK's people-

laughatchu

Sparkly Lover

9,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:36 am
Oh lordy... There's no honest correlation between Helba or Zelkova, personality or otherwise. Personally, I don't see them being the same person in the least.

Junichiro Tokuoka, on the other hand, is God. Period.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:04 pm
[Dill]
Oh lordy... There's no honest correlation between Helba or Zelkova, personality or otherwise. Personally, I don't see them being the same person in the least.

Junichiro Tokuoka, on the other hand, is God. Period.

I thought that too, but then I thought of something: People like to roleplay in The World. Take AI Buster for an example. Hakuto roleplays. She acts like teenager, but she's much older than that.
Helba and Zelkova may have different personalities because the player behind them roleplay.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kojin66

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Everyone go back to Rebirth, and look at the proof that Zelkova is Helba... people are very hung up on the Net Slum thing... which is pretty obvious in itself, dont get me wrong, but there is one key factor in Rebirth that kinda confirms it even more...

After endrance loses to Haseo in the Demon Palace Title match and the Mia/Aida leaves him, Zelkova says the following:

"I guess Endrance truly loved her."

Simply put, one can see that Zelkova was witness to the events of R:1, and clearly knew of Endrance's previous character, Elk and his attachment to Mia.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:51 pm
Wow. I never knew about that. I'm glad you brought that up. surprised

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Still, It seems too ridiculous that they'd be the same person. Helba has a certain air of dignity and mysteriousness that she liked to maintain... I doubt she'd be roleplaying as a carefree child, even if he is a pwnsome hacker.
Zelkova reminds me of Larsa Solidor from FF12, he's a pwnsome little kid. Not some old lady. =(
che, why would Kaede protect Zelkova if he was Helba? Helba wouldn't need protecting, she's the queen of darkness for crying out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 am
In a manner of speaking though, Helba was a rather playful character at the same time.. much like zelkova... Think of the fact that helba would always speak in riddles... knowing exactly what has to be done, but just playing games....

Zelkova is a playful character at the same time... granted in a slightly different way, but it still fits if you ask me.  

Kojin66

Inferno1020

Blessed Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:41 pm
i think zelkova is helbas son it makes sense why would helba recreate a male-child character its not like she got hacked LOLOLOLOL.

@Kojin66 u could be right on that thought but zels a hacker maybe he went into the games memory and well kinda rewatched the events of the world like how mia shoowed blackrose what happend to orca.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 pm
ichinose kaoru
Still, It seems too ridiculous that they'd be the same person. Helba has a certain air of dignity and mysteriousness that she liked to maintain... I doubt she'd be roleplaying as a carefree child, even if he is a pwnsome hacker.
Zelkova reminds me of Larsa Solidor from FF12, he's a pwnsome little kid. Not some old lady. =(
che, why would Kaede protect Zelkova if he was Helba? Helba wouldn't need protecting, she's the queen of darkness for crying out loud.

A:LDFKSJFDLSJFS:FD YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! surprised
The player behind Zelkova is totally Larsa Solidor! I mean, sure they're from different worlds... but the resemble is waaaay too uncanny. Srsly. Think about it.
1. Larsa has gazillions of high potions and is super rich. Zelkova has gazillions of Health and MP resoratives and is also super rich.
2. Larsa is the emperor (sorry for spoiler >.<) of Archades and Zelkova is the ruler of Tartarga.
3. Larsa is a pwnsome kid, so is Zelkova. Although Zelkova is a bit younger... maybe Larsa decided to make a younger PC...?
4. Larsa's really smart and knows just about everything there is to know about anything... so he'd probably be good at hacking just like Zelkova.
5. Larsa and Zelkova both have dedicated protectors, Judge Gabranth and Kaede respectively. ...so... Judge Gabranth is secretly Kaede! surprised Why he would use a female PC I'll never know...

ehehe, I'm glad I finally figured out the true identities of Zelkova and Kaede. ^.^  

Misaki Haseo

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 pm
Misaki Haseo
ichinose kaoru

A:LDFKSJFDLSJFS:FD YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! surprised
The player behind Zelkova is totally Larsa Solidor! I mean, sure they're from different worlds... but the resemble is waaaay too uncanny. Srsly. Think about it.
1. Larsa has gazillions of high potions and is super rich. Zelkova has gazillions of Health and MP resoratives and is also super rich.
2. Larsa is the emperor (sorry for spoiler >.<) of Archades and Zelkova is the ruler of Tartarga.
3. Larsa is a pwnsome kid, so is Zelkova. Although Zelkova is a bit younger... maybe Larsa decided to make a younger PC...?
4. Larsa's really smart and knows just about everything there is to know about anything... so he'd probably be good at hacking just like Zelkova.
5. Larsa and Zelkova both have dedicated protectors, Judge Gabranth and Kaede respectively. ...so... Judge Gabranth is secretly Kaede! surprised Why he would use a female PC I'll never know...

ehehe, I'm glad I finally figured out the true identities of Zelkova and Kaede. ^.^

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
wooooooow... .________.
I didn't know I had made such a random brilliant crossover. xD
Larsa's coolness level is higher than Zelkova's though. And that's where your points EPICALLY PHAIL.
YAY CAPS LOCK FOR EFFECT.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
O HAY I HERD U LIEK MAH FASE.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NOT RLY.

Yeah...why does Greevur always have facial hair? D8

Puppetry

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:10 am
Ugh...as much as I didn't want to believe it...Zelkova probably IS Helba. I don't know why, but I've never liked her. And what's funny is when I first encountered Zelkova..I didn't really like him either. It wasn't until he joined my party that I fell in love with him XD. HAHA!

Well, Zelkova and Helba could be working together in the real world. Remember, Helba could be more than one person and I guess Zelkova could be as well. Or yeah..Zelkova could be Helba. No one's sure if Helba's even a woman in real life, right? She could end up being a...I don't know...twelve year old boy. lol! And Zelkova, I guess, could be twenty! If you can change your gender, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to change your age too.

I don't know...*sigh* I hope Zelkova isn't Helba.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff