Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:33 pm
"A little lower, but they're impressive none the less. I have several doctorates. Nevermind how I ended up getting them." Seto replied. "Be careful though Mokuba. I still have to pack my things away."
Seto thought for a few minutes on the subject of Yugi-tachi and whether or not they should know... they'd probably find out sooner or later anyway, but would sooner be better than later?
"Mokuba, you can tell Yugi-tachi I'm fine. I'm not letting Motoh(sp) off that easily. Besides, I'm sure they'd find out sooner or later anyway." Seto said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:06 pm
" Ok, but if they did know and you dueled Yugi again wouldnt it be all over the news that your not dead? " he asked still unconfortable with the whole idea. But he wanted to eb sure of things if he was gonan do this right.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:45 am
"I''m already prepared for that Mokuba. I don''t care about the title, I just want to beat him. I have to. It''s not for the cameras or the fans or anything, it''s for me. I''ll know I''ve won and that''s enough." Seto hugged his brother. This would get increasingly difficult for him, and Seto knew it. It would be hard on both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:11 am
"You're worried about dueling Yug? Little Yugi? Well then, stick around here, he's already part of the pack and everything." Jou casually stated. "It was his Father when he was really young that abused him.... If I'm remembering correctly...... Hurt both him and his mother, it's why they live at the shop with his Grandfather."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:45 am
Seto blinked. He'd always been told Yugi's father was an archeologist away in Egypt or some place. Evidently, he would have to update his files with this interesting possibility. Had he been the person he was before Death T he might have used that against the boy, but he was different. Maybe he wouldn't put that in... after all... it was unfounded.
"We should go and prepare. You're welcome to come along." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:49 am
"Of course I'll come along, it's only natural that I tag along," Jou commented. "Ryou, you're in charge until I return."

"Hai, Jou, I'll do my best to keep everyone in line." Ryou commented, as they passed by him.

Salem naturally followed along too.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:00 am
Back at the mansion, Seto was busy putting everything in order, telling the nosey maids to mind their own damn business and that no one should disturb him unless the world had decided to end and the nuclear bomb responsible was flying directly at his head.
Satisfied, he led the three others into his office, and by proxy, his bedroom, which was adjacent, since he tended to work himself to exhaustion and didn't want to walk through his mansion for any length of time.
"I don't care what you do, but don't let anyone in here." Seto said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:04 am
"No problem..." Jou commented, simply looking around the room carefully.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:14 am
Seto eventually got tired of having three other people watching him work and, remembering that they had already eaten, he offered to stop working for a few minutes, and to start packing instead.
"We'll make a game out of it. Kind of a scavenger hunt for decent clothes. I'd never know what to have with me anyway." Seto said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:03 pm
" Probably something more confortable then your usual clothes big brother. But well take some of your usual wear as well. " Mokuba replied as he pulled a few of baggy blue jeans and shirts that Seto never wore, at least not in public. He placed them neatly in the suitcase before going into the bathroom. " Just because youll be a were, doesnt mean your free from brushing. " Mokuba replied gathering some bathroom materials to keep Seto clean.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:24 am
Seto chuckled at his little brother. It was like when he had packed him for camp one year, only in reverse. It had been amusing when the camp director asked him where their parents were and he told her he was the parents. Her face had gone red as a beet. It had been even more interesting when he had come back and the same director congragulated him on raising such a little angel.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:32 am
"Ew, yeah, doggy breath is not glamorous at all. You should see me trying to explain that to the younger ones." Jou commented. "They're little rascals, the ones that were born into the pack especially."

He promptly handed Mokuba Seto's boxers and socks. "Don't forget the essentials either. We aren't savage enough to go commando." Jou kidded around.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:04 am
Seto chuckled at that. He breifly thought of his reply to that and decided that might be a bit much.
"So what if I am?" He commented, keeping his tone joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:19 pm
Mokuba smiled and chuckled as he placed the boxers and socks in the suitcase. He looked over still smiling knowing he did right, Seto was joking along with them already. If lying about his death could make him be more happy then this, then he could do it. It would be worth it to see his brother become better, but he knew that when the time had come he wouldnt have to pretend to cry. Once the suitcase was packed with all the items he jumped and sat on it to be sure it shut.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:53 am
"Mokuba... I'm glad you want to come, but I don't think I need to tie you to my suit case to take you." Seto smiled in a small sort of way. "I have some things to square off with some old aquaintances..."
Seto went back to his laptop to look up the doctor who had been the one to treat him when... well... he didn't want to think about that. It might take him a while to hunt her down, but when he did, he would think of something to do for her, even though it was ages too late.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff