Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Random / Chatterbox
Does anyone here play Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Fun?
  Hell ya!
  ******** No!
View Results

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:20 pm

User Image I might. Does it have wi-fi?

And I'm currently working on my deck. It's mainly Dragon/Warrior, but I have some spellcasters in there, too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:48 pm
Tigerhead

User Image I might. Does it have wi-fi?

And I'm currently working on my deck. It's mainly Dragon/Warrior, but I have some spellcasters in there, too.

It's for the DS, so yes it does.

If you get it I challenge you to a duel.  

PhoenixBlade983

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:56 pm
... looks like another thing I'll have to add to my wish list this X-mas. emo

So it seems that we're all tied up in different directions when it come to dueling online, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:13 pm
The easiest way is posting a dueling thread in the forums or just getting WC 2k8 and dueling through that.  

PhoenixBlade983

Raijin36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:34 pm
I run a Chaos deck.

Owned?

Yes. Yes you are.

I quit competitively when they banned mirror force, monster reborn, change of heart, chaos emperor dragon...etc.

I spent a great deal of time collecting all these and building an unbeatable chaos deck...I won one competetion locally and won $150...but quit after they banned whole or half my deck.

I am going to get and play one of the most recent Yu-Gi-Oh DS wi-fi games when I have the cash so when I announce that I have it and you happen to have hit me up for my FC and we'll d-d-d-d duel!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:46 pm
Raijin36
I run a Chaos deck.

Owned?

Yes. Yes you are.

I quit competitively when they banned mirror force, monster reborn, change of heart, chaos emperor dragon...etc.

I spent a great deal of time collecting all these and building an unbeatable chaos deck...I won one competetion locally and won $150...but quit after they banned whole or half my deck.

I am going to get and play one of the most recent Yu-Gi-Oh DS wi-fi games when I have the cash so when I announce that I have it and you happen to have hit me up for my FC and we'll d-d-d-d duel!

User Image
Get 2008. =P

Speaking of that, I have it. But I need to get my deck in it first. Which I can't because the stupid game won't let me put in the password just because it's not on my card list!

iOath

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:33 am
Cool once I get it we can get members of this guild and maybe do a tag duel or tourney through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:07 am
PhoenixBlade983
Cool once I get it we can get members of this guild and maybe do a tag duel or tourney through it.

Once I get my deck in rl into the game, I'll battle you. I just got a blue eyes into it.  

iOath

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:11 am
Ok sounds good, might not be for a while because I need to get the game AND build my deck.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:26 am
When do you think your gonna get it? Christmas?  

iOath

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:59 am
Tigerhead

Yep either Christmas or shortly after when my family goes to New York City ((We'll shop at Nintendo World)).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:21 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Tigerhead

Yep either Christmas or shortly after when my family goes to New York City ((We'll shop at Nintendo World)).

Lol, lucky. XD  

iOath

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:31 pm
Tigerhead
PhoenixBlade983
Tigerhead

Lol, lucky. XD

Don't worry, I'll buy something for you ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:49 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Tigerhead
PhoenixBlade983
Tigerhead

Lol, lucky. XD

I doubt it. XD Cause: 1. You don't know my address and 2. You only know me on the internet.  

iOath

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:22 pm
Tigerhead
PhoenixBlade983
Tigerhead
PhoenixBlade983
Tigerhead

Lol, lucky. XD

I doubt it. XD Cause: 1. You don't know my address and 2. You only know me on the internet.

I know, I was just kidding XP  
Random / Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces