Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 am
"Well...I guess I'll see you around...bye Sero!"

*Chihiro walked off*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:38 am
"Oh, ok." Sero walked with Fujuki out of the ramen shop. I wonder HOW close he is to Fujuki? Is he just friends friends with her? OR does he have a secret crush on her like me?  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:55 pm
as they walked and got there supplies for dinner it got dark "Hey do you know what time it is? it is getting pretty dark" she said as they letf the store.once they wher outside Fujuki said "Oh no its goin to rain soon!" then she felt a drop of rain land on her cheak and slide down her face like a tear drop.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:03 pm
((hey pplz join my rp please its called "NARUTO IN SPACE!!!((You Make It Up)) thanx if ya do!))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:33 pm
Ichi continued to walk, aimlessly, around Konoha. His eye's flashed upwards, to the darkening sky as he felt a drop of rain hit his face. He wiped it away, the still dull stars above reflecting like brown sparks in his eye's. He lightly moved his hand, bending the air around him to keep the rain away. It looked almost as if drops of water were sliding down a bubble around him. "Heh, Konoha people are so amusing." He muttered, watching heads turn, and eye's widen, as if he were some kind of demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:37 pm
Sero saw the rain fall down Fujuki's face. She looked like some kind of beautiful crying water angel. Sero just stared at Fujuki, like he was hypnotized or something.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:42 pm
((Why do no one write much? I'm writing like 3 lines in tiny text.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:46 pm
((we like to make it short and sweet))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:48 pm
((That bores meh))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:58 pm
((a lot of things bore you -_-))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:02 pm
((It bores me when people post small posts when there is a perfect chance for an uber post!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:04 pm
((I only post uber posts when I'm in a uber-posty mood))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Fujuki's eyes widend. she hated when it rained she hated it so much she practically feared the rain. another fell on her shoulder and another on her hair then pretty soon it started to pour down rain! "Lets go." she said trying to stay calm, she could handle better than she did when she was little, she would cry over little droplets but now she just tryed to get used to it and she did, mostly. she grabed his shirt on his wrist and pulled him to start walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:04 am
Chihiro walked through Konoha with an umbrella over her head.

"I wondewr where Sasuke is...I havent seen him in a while...," she said silently.

From the corner of her eye, she thought she saw someone watching her. She looked up and no one was there.

"Its been a long time...Uchiha Chihiro," said a voice behind her  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:50 pm
Sero stopped Fujuki. "You know I have an umbrella right? Don't over-react, it's just rain." Sero reached inside his coat and brought out a umbrella. He opened it and gave it to Fujuki. "You can borrow it. I don't really need it."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff