xoxkisaxox
fate_the_ice_princess
xoxkisaxox
._. It scared me when she went "SAYONARA" in episode 24

User Image
it didn't scare me but then again nothing ever scares

Old people started to scare me after I watched Blood+ gonk
why old people

Oh because of when they were on the Siberian Express and Amshel was in disguise as the old lady which at the time I didn't know and then the old lady did those things to the two boys by turning them into Chiropteran and then threw the real Elizabeth's body out of the train after killing her. Then when it was a flashback from when Hagi and Saya were in Siberia before and that old lady tried to kill Gregory who was that girl with the blond hair.  

xoxkisaxox

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kellyphantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 pm
what diva did to riku didn't make me dislike her, it just mad me think she's a sick freak.
which she is.
but she's a very cool and interesting character, so i like her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:08 pm
i saw that episode on t.v. once and that show gave me one heck of a dream that diva was after me (for real!!!) mistaking me as riku (and he does sound like of tai's sister from digimon) but why does the good die young!!??!!??  

grimmjow1993

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 pm
good2games
i saw that episode on t.v. once and that show gave me one heck of a dream that diva was after me (for real!!!) mistaking me as riku (and he does sound like of tai's sister from digimon) but why does the good die young!!??!!??

And Riku's little girlfriend got turned into a Chiropteran. crying I don't know why that happens so often in stories, but it sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:12 pm
I did cry--a little. But Haji was always my favorite, so as long as he was okay (oh, and everyone else too) I was fine. Diva was a desperate, sick girl, and what she did was purely disgusting. But, she had two cute little babies, and the story would never have turned out the way it did if Riku hadn't died. Regrettably.  

Virvada

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 pm
Iubire
I did cry--a little. But Haji was always my favorite, so as long as he was okay (oh, and everyone else too) I was fine. Diva was a desperate, sick girl, and what she did was purely disgusting. But, she had two cute little babies, and the story would never have turned out the way it did if Riku hadn't died. Regrettably.

I get what you mean about what Diva did and Riku's death; it's sad but then the story wouldn't have ended the way it did and the ending (in my opininon), as sad as it was, was really good. I really like the last two episodes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:26 pm
YamiCheza
Iubire

I get what you mean about what Diva did and Riku's death; it's sad but then the story wouldn't have ended the way it did and the ending (in my opininon), as sad as it was, was really good. I really like the last two episodes.

I was alittle disappointed that they didnt show us more of the twins. I DEMAND A SEQUEL scream LOL xd  

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

snow-what-snowflake

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:07 pm
diva killed my little brother crying