Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:42 pm

he sits in his chair at the police station hearing reports of the weirdest things. "Such a strange city." he mumbles to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:20 pm

hitsugaya gets to the mall and walks out heading for the hottopic store to start his graveyard shift

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:21 pm

http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=231722

Ry, her long silky black hair in a high ponytail, browsed the HotTopic shelves. She wanted a green corset dress, and heard some guys gabbing about all the cool chick stuff that just came in last week. Soooo she decided to check it out. Her dark brown/dark pink eyes were so fixed on the merchandise that she didn't notice a middle aged man enter and grab her butt just as Hitsugaya walked in. Turning deep red, she yelped and spun around, trapped between the man and a wall sized shelf of CDs. What a time for the attendants to change shifts...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:24 pm

hitsugaya walked over having had a bad day with the rodents and his gold eyes flared in anger at the old man and he, with out asking any questions or trying to talk things out, lifted the old man into the air and threw him out of the store, a feat that someone of his body mass would not normally be able to do, before calling the mall cops on him, hitsugaya then walked over to the cashier counter and flipped the store music system on and nightwish-7 days to the wolves came on, he then pulled out the book he had been reading for the past two days, it was titled the night of the wolf and had a picture of a man turning into a wolf in a blood red haze on the front and the title in yellow letters he was almost through the book

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:36 am

Irie(nickname) was walking home angry that she didn't know there wasnt any school she walked by a lemonade stand then stopped and walked back to it "You sell lemonade here!!" she asked with a smile then an old man popped up "Eeeeeehhhh why yessss Ddddeary" She paused "Er, I'll take a cup" she said giving him a dollar "You DDDont need to pay, It's on the house" She thought "Sweeeeet" and took the cup then noticed something fizzing in it "Hey! YOUR THAT FILTHY OLD MAN WHO KEEPS TRYING TO RAPE ME!!" she said throwing the cup on the ground and ran away "Danm, Almosssst got her" Said the old man
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:29 am

hitsugaya sat there reading from the book in front of him since the store was almost empty of people and a few had left after seeing him throw a grown man out with his bare hands

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:15 pm

Ry, taking tentative steps, walked over to Hitsugaya. "T-Thank you for helping me," she murmured, her face a lovely shade of pink. She shifted uncomfortably, not knowing how to make conversation. "I read that book before," she suddenly blurted out.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:37 pm

same here....its good
he said while still reading

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:43 pm

Irie walked into her bathroom with a gay acksent on trying to act like a retard "Oh Muh Gawd! Where is muh mascara?! Oh muh gawd I'm like leaveing for the mall is like twenty minutes!" she said putting on eyeliner and it breaks "OH MUH GAWD!" she tries whipeing it off "How the ******** am I gonna get rid of that?" she stops then runs out of the bathroom "Mom I need twenty dollars give it to me now!" she started laughing
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:47 pm

He hears about some mall problem. "Well better go check it out or I'll get fired." he goes to his police car and rides to the mall, with his siren on. "God I just love the siren." he says as he speeds past cars towards the mall.

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:52 pm

hitsugaya looks up from the book to mess with the stereo that was skipping music again
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:58 pm

She drove to the mall and parked then walked in and searched for her favorite stores "I cant remember where it is" she said looking at a map "I cant read this....HELLO!"

ShinyToy

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:58 pm

stops at the mall and goes in. "Okay. Whats the problem here?" he asks and looks around, waiting for an answer.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:01 pm

looks up at the cop with dull eyes
some ***** he was tacken care of by mall cops but there so incompetent i bet he got away

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:04 pm

"Shoot. Missed him again." he mumbles. "Well thank you." Walks away, looking for those mall cops. "I'll show them a thing or two about trying to handle things their way." he mumbles.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff