Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:41 pm
For the first time she looked confused. "Whats wrong?" Then they heard the boom a few buildings down. "Then lets get you out of here." Sureana said pulling Siki along with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:58 am
''Stupid teacher.'' Siki said.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:27 am
"Ya and assuming that your the one that fed yesterday I don't think you would be too tempted, but heck what do I know. I know a few vampires that feed every 24 hours. So lets get you out of here. I also assume that I'll be excused for classes. I would like to meet every one. Mabey we could meet up somewhere. It would make life a lot easier for all of us." While Sureana was talking she was pulling Siki alone with her going faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:44 pm
Debris fell in Elizabeth's class and Elizabeth instinctively protected her sister. "Come on guys, file out in an orderly fashion" the teacher said. They all headed out of the school. "Can you watch her for a second?" Elizabeth asked her english teacher. "Sure" her teacher agreed, gently taking the child. "Be good" Elizabeth warned, "Will, come on" she told him. They both rushed to the side of the school that was blown up with the suicidal teacher. Elizabeth and Will helped people out who were still inside and then helped aide the injured. Finally, all of the students from that building were took care of and everyone else was alright. After going back in to the building, a class at a time, Elizabeth and Will found their english teacher and Elizabeth took Caroline. Finally they were able to collect their belongings and go home for the rest of the day. "DO you want to come to my house? I don't have to pick up the rest of the kids for a few more hours" Elizabeth offered. Will agreed and they went to her house and hung out, talking about their past and about their personalities.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:39 pm
Kitten ran out of school grounds, and she bit her arm, so she can resist the urge to feed... Must...r-resist...can't feed in....school.... Kitten held her breath for a while. After a few minutes, she decided to go hunting again....after smelling the blood, she now can't resist feeding. She quickly ran across the street. But, out of no where, Sureana suddenly appeared in front of kitten, and she seemed to be pulling another vampire with her. Kitten couldn't stop running-

Bam!

And she slammed into Sureana really hard. The noise was like thunder.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:12 pm
Sureana wasn't paying attention. The next think he knew she ran into another vampire and was on the ground stunned. "Oh oops I'm sorry." she said.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:53 am
Kitten rubbed her forhead. It hurt very, very much. "Ouch," she murmured to herself. She looked up at the two people she ran into. She inhaled the two people's scents. Two vampire.....One of them seemed very familiar, and the other one she doesn't recognize. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you all right?!?" Kitten panicked a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:14 pm
Siki stared down, inhaled and pulled Sureana up.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:02 pm
"Thanks" she said to Siki. "I'm fine. I doubt that we included Siki in our small crash. I'm sorry I wasen't paying attention I was so preoccupied with getting Siki out of all the blood over there. We're going to my, well I call it a home. Would you like to join us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:25 pm
Siki sighed, ''I guess, you never did tell me where we are going, you did just now.''  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:20 pm
"Um....ok....",wow, going to another vampire's house, this should be interesting. Kitten put two fingers inside her mouth, ready to blow a whistle. As soon as she whistled, her bat came flying down on her head. Kitten whispered to her pet,"Do me a favor, I'm about to go to a friends house, so can you find me something to eat? I'm really thirsty right now." The bat glared at her, and then it flew away. Kitten turned back to Sureana, and asked, "So where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:39 pm
"Well its just a little tree house sort of thing. I built it. I prefer to live somewhat like the environment. So instead of taking down the land to build my home I chose to rely on it. Are you a vegetarian?"  

eragonlover159

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:15 pm
Chaos ran around, doing basically nothing, looking for someone to speak to. "Hmm, hm hm mmhhmm." she hummed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:53 pm
Elizabeth and Will were still talking when Elizabeth looked at the time. "I gotta go pick up the other kids! Do you want to come with?" she asked. "Sure" WIll agreed. Elizabeth hurridly changed into a white dress and threw a white jacket that reached her waist over it. "Sorry, let's go" she said. After strapping Caroline in they left. They got to the school in no time and Emma and Jon came over to the car. "You're late. Who's the new friend, mommy?" Emma said. "Emma, Jon this is my friend Wil from school, I told you about him, will these are my adopted kids Emma and Jonathan. They're actually my siblings" Elizabeth explained. "Nice to meet you two" Will said. "Nice to meet you too" both of them replied.  

Arriana_lynn

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:47 am
Chaos ran a little to get to school, skipped to building 3, and walked inside. There were only a few people there, so she sat in back.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff